Thread: tables are turned on troll-of-the-year asshole guy

Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Roids

tables are turned on troll-of-the-year asshole guy

he gets done over for $15m and sounds like saunion in his twitter rants

http://news.sky.com/story/1642227/ma...on-kanye-album
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

Roids
    He was trolling, again. The only people who believe he sent some random person on the internet named "Daquan" $15m in bitcoin are ghetto hood-rats on worldstar, sky news, and jimmy. He wasn't even attempting to be realistic. The funniest part is the logic of people who believed it: "The worlds biggest troll makes an outrageous claim.. it must be true!"
    "My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    but the way he whines seemed so real!

ooops, shit, shows how glad i was to revel in his misfortune. slightly embarrassing.
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    ooops, shit, shows how glad i was to revel in his misfortune.
    Yeah this was exactly the point and he was laughing his ass off at you. It was great, when he announced he bought Kanye's album, his twitter was full of people saying "You lying! No one believes you!" Then when he said that he lost the $15m in bitcoin to some guy named "Daquan" who claimed he was in Kanye's entourage (a much more ridiculous claim), all of those same people suddenly believed him and were posting "HAHAHA! You got pwned! Shkrelli you dumb as fuck, you deserved this shit! LMAO!!!"

I watch his live video chat almost every day, it's fucking hilarious, hours of him trolling the shit out of people.

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    well this is great lol

Roids

Roids
    Ok the part where he said, "I always win" does sound like me.

Roids
    Going seven hours strong, moved over to SpreeCast:

http://www.spreecast.com/events/martin-2-15-16

Gold as usual. Here was one exchange that was very typical:

Clueless 18-year-old girl: “I was wondering if I could ask you a couple of questions about the business and ethical considerations when you raised the drug price.”

Shkreli: “Okay, shoot.”

Girl: “So what were the business reasons that you raised the price on the drug?”

Shkreli: “In the United States drug companies are free to set any price they like for drugs. Drug companies set high prices for their drugs in order to maximize profits for their shareholders.”

Girl: “Okay, and what about the ethical considerations in raising the price on the drug?”

Shkreli: “I have an ethical responsibility to maximize profits for my shareholders.”

Girl: *stunned silence*

Roids

HAIL THE MOTHERFUCKING KING!

Roids
    Ha ha.

My culture! I bought it!

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by lock 8.0 View Post
    Shkreli cut from that watch captain cloth.
    you miss your foreskin that much?

Roids
    Pretty much anything outside your mom's house is not your thing, scro.

Roids
    i can't imagine the level of regret this chickenyale is experiencing right now as a person who purportedly takes such pride in her career and professionalism.

@ 20:22 the ghost of animal mother checks in and verbally tombstones her back to the cotton plantation.

when the warning shot is "i know this woman ain't in here talking about tech with her momma's pant suit on looking like she stole that shit from Oprah", your best bet is to start having connection problems real quick, bae.
    I was watching it live when it happened, it was amazing. I loved that she went back and forth calling him privileged and then making fun of him for going to a city college and having broke-ass parents. That other guy who interjected is Zoom, he's a regular to the stream, and he's also the main hacker-type guy who serves and a kind of digital hitman. There are some really funny regulars. The stream has basically turned into a long ass video-chat based radio show, and a really good one at that.

Today's chat stream just went live: https://blab.im/martin-shkreli-shkreli-2-22-16

It's great to have on in the background while doing shit, and it generally lasts for like 10+ hours. In fact he usually falls asleep with his the stream going and then other people take over and hours later he wakes up with all these people looking at him:

Roids
    They are "chosen"? U mad?

Roids
    Blab is a pretty new platform (i think it came out last summer), there's a similar site called spreecast that shkreli uses sometimes. He prefers blab, but it's in beta and is sometimes buggy. The way it works is there are four seats, and people can "call in" if there are any empty seats. The person who starts the room is like an admin, and they can give people "host" powers. As people "call" in when there are empty seats, a list of people calling in appears and the host(s) can "accept" whoever they want into the chat. So in a typical stream hundreds of people will be in the room watching and there is a text chat on the side that anyone who is logged in can write in. So typically shkreli announces on twitter he's starting a stream and a few hundred people join. He tries to get through everyone who calls in. That psycho woman was just one person who called in.

Roids
    He actually doesn't have that much to do with his time, he resigned from his position as CEO of his company, he's under indictment, out on $5 million bail, and he's not allowed to leave the NYC area. He doesn't really go out, he spends most of his time in his apartment on blab, or live-streaming on YouTube.

But he's not hard to get in touch with at all, you won't have to wait too long to get through. He keeps the flow of people moving in order to get to new people. Also his phone number is online and he answers the calls from random people while on blab. I want to call in, but my place is not really conducive to video chat with my wife and kid asleep.

Roids

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Lem View Post
    i see no video but 6k people in the chat, site must be having issues
    Yeah they've been updating the code a lot recently, i got the same problem. Just open like several tabs with the link, one of them will work. I opened three and the third worked. Also 6k are the amount of total unique people who checked in since the chat started, the number to the right are how many people are logged in and actively watching ~300 right now.

Roids

The live-stream apparently got interesting earlier..

Roids
    This guy can't keep this up much longer. Life isn't going to let him get away with it.

Roids
    I'm not saying anything bad about what he's doing but just how the world works now, it's not going to be long before the government and SJWs bring him completely down.

Roids
    You can't film-flam the Zim-Zam.

Roids
    No one seesaws the lockjaw.

Roids

the merchant of semen
    Roids
    Nah this is real og:

Roids
    OG Status
    He gave some context, he said that she took her contacts out and she said she couldn't see anything, and he said, "only thing you can see the dick." He said that at this point there was already some tension because he informed her she was a 6/10 in terms of giving head.

Roids
    Guess who showed up at the Shkreli blab today..

..small world.

Roids
    thankfully, smoots isnt here to bombard us with mysts furry butthole pics.
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar
    White college kids burning down a town after a sporting event? That's not a riot. That's a "brodeo."
    id give in, if it could at least be ours alone...

Roids
    jerkstore kept getting booted so he started his own blab:

https://blab.im/rmd-looking-for-hot-...lab-to-talk-to

Roids
    ironman numbers!

White college kids burning down a town after a sporting event? That's not a riot. That's a "brodeo."

Roids
    i dont need to jerkoff!

Roids
    Shkreli is banging some chick right now in the next room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCB6AybM4Cs

Roids
    This chick showed up on Blab wearing bra and panties, she was in long island and he told her to come over. She showed up and he left the camera on in the next room so the audio was clear. He spent about 20 minutes wining and dining, he played chess with her, and she rapped for him, supposedly her own work. Then they got to business, within the first 10 seconds she said "choke me!", 4 minutes of jack hammering and it was over. After two minutes of pillow talk, he said "let me call you an Uber." Then he came back to the chat.

Roids
    Did your little micropenis get hard, harry?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Quote Originally Posted by axiom View Post
    i dont need to jerkoff!
    Everything you said was a LIE!

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by the unseen man View Post
    Everything you said was a LIE!
    ok. i gotta go now.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    Ok the part where he said, "I always win" does sound like me.
    How so? You're a loser in every aspect of life.

Roids
    Someone post the jersey store videos and pictures. Including myst's brown eye. Didn't the police get involved because she was doing strange shit to her kid?

Roids

Press S to spit on his grave

Roids
    I've talked with him on Twitter. He wanted fame and money, and he got it in any way possible. This is Trump's America. He told investors he had $40 million of his own money in his pyramid scheme when he had $300 in the bank. People are stupid, even rich people.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

Roids
    what else did he tell you

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    I've talked with him on Twitter. He wanted fame and money, and he got it in any way possible. This is Trump's America. He told investors he had $40 million of his own money in his pyramid scheme when he had $300 in the bank. People are stupid, even rich people.
    the best is the Enron scam, where he didn't even have to tell these people how the investments work because "it's so complicated and secretive we can't tell anyone"

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy [/b] View Post
    what else did he tell you
    We talked about Russell and Godel. I did study math in college, and I did read a mathematical account - simplified - of what happened, but I was mostly able to answer him because of the comic, Logicomic, which details the whole affair with a few fictionalized aspects.

Roids
    i find myself swinging from not understanding, to being angry, like an oppressive child

Roids
    It's my culture. I bought it. It was up for sale and I bought it!

I love that part.

Roids
    From the perspective of the system, the guy didn't really do much wrong to begin with. Ethically of course his actions contravene most accepted norms of civility, but that's besides the point.

Can you have ethical capitalism?

Roids
    The whole "charging $750 for a $0.13 pill" bit was just a cover for his pyramid scheme.

Roids
    So what's in store for this guy? Jail in his future? Or will he stay a rich internet troll?
    -A Message From The Clergy

Roids
    He committed fraud. He's looking at a decade or more behind bars.

Roids
    Yeah there's not much room for a plea then

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtboxer View Post
    From the perspective of the system, the guy didn't really do much wrong to begin with. Ethically of course his actions contravene most accepted norms of civility, but that's besides the point.
    This is exactly how he explained it. He made the point to anyone who asked, that not only is what he did legal, it is required by law that he maximize profits for his shareholders. He said that if anyone has a problem with what he did, they should take it up with their elected representatives to change the law. The Left today is mostly concerned with hashtag activism, online shaming, and virtue signaling, so no one bothered to actually think about what he said.

Roids
    He committed fraud. He's looking at a decade or more behind bars.
    Stupid and wrong. Sentencing guidelines for what he was convicted of (he was only convicted of 3 out of 8 charges) are based on the loses suffered by his "victims." The problem is no-one lost money, every investor made a huge return in the end. Because you only read Fake News, you are probably saw that all of the headlines said "Shkreli convicted of fraud, faces up to 20 years.." The maximum sentence for this charge of fraud, not conditioning on the actual case, is 20 years. But in this case, he'll likely get 3-6 months in a minimum security Club Fed.

Roids
    ^Thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtboxer View Post

Can you have ethical capitalism?
    He offered no service or goods. There is a reason why pyramid schemes are illegal.

Capitalism is the least flawed system. Communism brings mass murder, corruption and ultimately heritable monarchy. While feudalism skips some steps and goes straight to the monarchy.
    Deutschland über alles !!!- Le Peste le Beste

Roids
    Maybe less if the judge is up to date and current on his internet heros.

Roids
    vBookie on sentencing?

Roids
    Harry thinks that anything other than Shkreli's lawyer's closing statements is fake news. He defrauded millions with his pyramid scheme. You don't get un-convicted of fraud just because later you made restitutions.

Roids
    The minimum is five years for fraud of this nature, and it'll go up to 10 or even 20 because he defrauded multiple clients.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com...ties-Fraud.htm

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by flibb View Post
    National Socialism is the least flawed system.
    Fixed it for you.

Roids
    Harry thinks that anything other than Shkreli's lawyer's closing statements is fake news. He defrauded millions with his pyramid scheme. You don't get un-convicted of fraud just because later you made restitutions.
    His lawyers closing statements? Typically lawyers don't discuss sentencing during closing statements, they talk about why their client should be acquitted. No you don't get un-convicted, but sentencing guidelines are tied directly to how much it cost the people who got defrauded.

That link you posted doesn't even say anything. Lazy trolling.

Roids
    No, you're full of shit. Sentencing guidelines for fraud are tied to how much are defrauded. Sentencing guidelines for securities fraud are different.

Roids
    Okay, so you say he'll get 10-20 years? I'll make a vBookie and give you +500 if you bet all of your roids on Shkreli getting 10 years or more.

Roids
    Tough talk for someone with ZERO roids.

Roids
    No, you're full of shit. Sentencing guidelines for fraud are tied to how much are defrauded. Sentencing guidelines for securities fraud are different.
    Hmmm..™
    Christopher Bruno, a former Securities and Exchange Commission fraud investigator, said that loss calculation and economic damage will weigh heavily on how Shkreli is sentenced.

“The major driver in sentencing, with any white collar case, is loss calculation,” said Bruno, now a Virginia-based private attorney with the firm Bruno and Degenhardt.

Loss calculation is subject to a myriad of factors, including market fluctuations, and will involve experts who will be called to testify, Bruno said. Besides, many of Shkreli’s investors ended up with stocks which were worth a fortune.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.3387429

Roids

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    Based on
    Tied to
    Hmmm..™

Stupid and wrong. Sentencing guidelines for what he was convicted of (he was only convicted of 3 out of 8 charges) are based on the loses suffered by his "victims." The problem is no-one lost money, every investor made a huge return in the end. Because you only read Fake News, you are probably saw that all of the headlines said "Shkreli convicted of fraud, faces up to 20 years.." The maximum sentence for this charge of fraud, not conditioning on the actual case, is 20 years. But in this case, he'll likely get 3-6 months in a minimum security Club Fed.

Wow... damn... Rubio I completely understand if you never post again

Roids
    Likewise. Might even call Verizon and have your internet turned off awhile while your wounds heal.