Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 US Election Thread: Trump vs Clinton

Roids

2016 US Election Thread: Trump vs Clinton

Well, here we are again. I've been here for Bush vs Kerry, Obama vs McCain (McCain just dropped the motherfucking hammer!), Obama vs Romney.

Trump vs Clinton, let's have your predictions three months out.

Predictions =/= endorsements.

I see this going about 53-45 Clinton. The map will look something like this:

The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

Roids
    I think there is a good chance PA goes for Trump.

Roids
    Im hoping Drumpf wins and is immediately impeached and required to provide proof of his american citizenship.
    Drink my magic bleach.

Roids
    Dems win South Carolina? Only a Canadian would think that.

Arizona is a reach, but possible target. Arkansas? Nah.
    Fresh as lettuce and Bangin' dem ho's.

Roids
    Clinton is going to win easily, let's be serious.
    "My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    This morning in snake church we learned that the voting won't matter, because it's been predetermined that the cleansing is about to take place. Praise be to him!
    -A Message From The Clergy

Roids
    You already had church? DAYUM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by beatfarmer View Post
    Dems win South Carolina? Only a Canadian would think that.

Arizona is a reach, but possible target. Arkansas? Nah.
    With Trump, every state is in play. My prediction is actually conservative. He has no campaign, he's broke, and he has significant opposition within his own party. Things are going to get a lot worse for him barring economic collapse.
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

Roids
    Right now Clinton's -225. Trump's gotten a boost because of the upcoming GOP Convention.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

Roids
    I hate both of these assholes. Trump, at least, hasn't yet gotten anybody killed. Or lost a shit ton of classified material that would have put a guy like me in gitmo, wearing a jumpsuit, getting baptized by freedom on an angled board.
    I balanced all, brought all to mind,
    The years to come seemed waste of breath,
    A waste of breath the years behind
    In balance with this life, this death

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    I hate both of these assholes. Trump, at least, hasn't yet gotten anybody killed. Or lost a shit ton of classified material that would have put a guy like me in gitmo, wearing a jumpsuit, getting baptized by freedom on an angled board.

Roids
    you sound like a senior citizen.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantly Constantine View Post
    you sound like a senior citizen.
    Or a guy that easily could have been in Libya and left out to dry, or a guy that has handled classified material, or a guy that is both.

Roids
    I'm no Clinton supporter, but while she mishandled classified material, deleting emails and shit, she didn't "lose" said classified materials.

Jill Stein and Gary Johnson are the way to go. Johnson has more of Trump's supporters than Stein has of Clinton's, and I think that'll edge the election for Clinton, who's -225 or -250.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    I'm no Clinton supporter, but while she mishandled classified material, deleting emails and shit, she didn't "lose" said classified materials.

Jill Stein and Gary Johnson are the way to go. Johnson has more of Trump's supporters than Stein has of Clinton's, and I think that'll edge the election for Clinton, who's -225 or -250.
    I should say, "lost control" of classified material. Which is fucking amazing, given that there's no way a person in her position thought that what she as doing would be fine. Either she's the dumbest motherfucker to ever hold the positions that she has had with the experience that she has had, or she's willfully blowing off every security mandate on this topic. It's crazy. I don't handle a tenth of what she does, and if I had done the same thing, I'd be fucking nuked.

Roids
    I should say, "lost control" of classified material. Which is fucking amazing, given that there's no way a person in her position thought that what she as doing would be fine. Either she's the dumbest motherfucker to ever hold the positions that she has had with the experience that she has had, or she's willfully blowing off every security mandate on this topic. It's crazy. I don't handle a tenth of what she does, and if I had done the same thing, I'd be fucking nuked.
    You show a fundamental lack of understanding of the Clinton case, Ranger. A potential loss of control of information? Totally. An actual loss of control of information? Absolutely not. See, what morons on the right fail to recognize is that with the Betray-us case, Patreaus actually gave away classified information to a civilian. How he's not in Gitmo is beyond me. Clinton - and again, I'm saying this as a person who would vote for Jill Stein even if I were the deciding vote between Clinton and Trump - simply put the info on a private server.

Roids
    You show a fundamental lack of understanding of the Clinton case, Ranger. A potential loss of control of information? Totally. An actual loss of control of information? Absolutely not. See, what morons on the right fail to recognize is that with the Betray-us case, Patreaus actually gave away classified information to a civilian. How he's not in Gitmo is beyond me. Clinton - and again, I'm saying this as a person who would vote for Jill Stein even if I were the deciding vote between Clinton and Trump - simply put the info on a private server.
    Fucknut, I work for an agency that is closely tied to this whole goddamn situation. Yeah, Patreaus dicked the dog in a far greater way, but that doesn't matter because we're not talking about him.

I'm not sure how many security clearances you've had, of what type, and vetted by which agencies, but I can assure you that all the ones I've had require you to attend a shit ton of briefings on how to properly handle classified material, and then you sign another shit ton of documents stating that you understand. There are fucking tests about it. There are people that are supposed to inspect your workspace, to make sure that you've properly locked shit in the appropriate safes, and that you haven't left any ironkeys in your USB ports, let alone class hard copies on your desk.

We get hammered with shit so much that there are cyber security awareness training jokes at the office.

If you are in a high profile government position, like SECSTATE, you know that hostile actors are attempting to gain access to your classmats. You also know that violating policy to store it on your own fucking server is unbelievably wrong, and makes that material much, much, much easier for those actors to acquire. You might as well host the shit on a torrent site.

Roids
    How is that any different from what Cheney and Bush did with their private servers, though? This is a constant problem throughout the executive branch for the past 15 years.

Roids
    How is that any different from what Cheney and Bush did with their private servers, though? This is a constant problem throughout the executive branch for the past 15 years.
    I don't know anything about that administration keeping classified materials on a private server. Either way, it wouldn't make it right. All that aside, we're not talking about them. We're talking about Hilldog and her bullshit, as well as (hopefully) making fun of the orange hobgoblin she's running against.

Roids
    I don't know anything about that administration keeping classified materials on a private server. Either way, it wouldn't make it right. All that aside, we're not talking about them. We're talking about Hilldog and her bullshit, as well as (hopefully) making fun of the orange hobgoblin she's running against.
    *cough* valerie plame *cough*

Roids
    shut up. she did far more than simply have the info on a private server, that server was intentionally set up in an insecure way at her behest. also the deleted email fragments in the slack space is damning as fuck if she wasn't allowed to delete emails. it also means shes a fucking IDIOT because it is not that hard to cleanse the slack space.

the whole thing is terrifying because it makes her look like an clown. I don't want my leader to be a clown.

Roids
    Why don't you like Trump, Ranger?

Roids
    Because he's not a bigot.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Lem View Post
    shut up. she did far more than simply have the info on a private server, that server was intentionally set up in an insecure way at her behest. also the deleted email fragments in the slack space is damning as fuck if she wasn't allowed to delete emails. it also means shes a fucking IDIOT because it is not that hard to cleanse the slack space.

the whole thing is terrifying because it makes her look like an clown. I don't want my leader to be a clown.
    I'm sorry, I missed the part where there was any evidence that Clinton said, "you know. We need a private email server. Let's make it as insecure as possible." Again, I would never vote for Clinton for other reasons, but the email issue is a dead one.

Roids
    Because he's not a bigot.
    You misspelled "idiot."

Roids
    Oh please, any white person with a flicker of white racial consciousness is a bigot or idiot to you guys.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviliwa View Post
    Oh please, any white person with a flicker of white racial consciousness is a bigot or idiot to you guys.
    It's just that we think you're a bigot and an idiot.

Roids
    Errybody calm down. Peace and love.

Roids
    What happened to your sig, Gort?

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    I'm sorry, I missed the part where there was any evidence that Clinton said, "you know. We need a private email server. Let's make it as insecure as possible." Again, I would never vote for Clinton for other reasons, but the email issue is a dead one.
    iirc, there were a bunch of emails that basically spelled out in detail how she demanded all this shit like removing the spam filters because they were blocking her emails...which was them working correctly. she demanded things that were insecure and people eventually relented.

i don't think you should argue this point.

Roids

Clinton is going to slaughter Trump.

Roids
    iirc, there were a bunch of emails that basically spelled out in detail how she demanded all this shit like removing the spam filters because they were blocking her emails...which was them working correctly. she demanded things that were insecure and people eventually relented.

i don't think you should argue this point.
    I'm not saying that she created a secure server or anything. You said that her intent was to make the server easy to break into. I think it's pretty clear that she intended the server to be easy to be used, and it only happened to be easy to hack (according to experts).

I don't she did what you said she did. End of story.

Roids
    I'm not saying that she created a secure server or anything. You said that her intent was to make the server easy to break into. I think it's pretty clear that she intended the server to be easy to be used, and it only happened to be easy to hack (according to experts).

I don't she did what you said she did. End of story.
    Read this: https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...dit_re/d3j69gt

What hillary says: https://www.hillaryclinton.com/brief...3/email-facts/

Roids
    If it was so easy to hack ("like putting it on a torrent," as Rangar says), why wasn't it hacked successfully? Genuinely curious.

Roids
    If it was so easy to hack ("like putting it on a torrent," as Rangar says), why wasn't it hacked successfully? Genuinely curious.
    It most likely was.

Roids
    Just read the last image I put up that pertains to being hacked

Roids
    Um, yeah? I still think if it were "like putting it on torrent," there'd be some evidence of a successful breach.

Roids
    She was a high value target and she was being retarded about security. Do you really think she wasnt being port scanned and spear fished non stop by multiple intelligence agencies? Also what makes you think there would be logs of their zero day exploits they probably used.

Even if there was evidence, they probably destroyed it as they were obviously deleting lots of stuff. That's why the slack space was full of email fragments.

Roids
    Okay, that makes sense. But why is Hilary Clinton's email server such a big issue when George W. Bush's, Karl Rove's, and Dick Cheney's weren't?

Roids
    Did they do exactly what she did? I don't know why you brought them up. Also just because it was done in the past doesn't excuse any of the shit posted above. The secretary of state should not be fucking up like this, it's insane.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    What happened to your sig, Gort?
    You tell me. I haven't touched a damn thing.

Roids
    Let me put it this way, as someone who has some actual technical knowledge of security related to computers and networks, reading what she did makes me pretty pissed off as these are the exact people who really do need to be following the established standards hardcore. It's also obvious she's getting a pass because of who she is which is gross.

Roids
    Did they do exactly what she did? I don't know why you brought them up. Also just because it was done in the past doesn't excuse any of the shit posted above. The secretary of state should not be fucking up like this, it's insane.
    They hosted emails on a private server and deleted 5 million emails. It's practically the same case (although I don't know the particulars of the safety of the Bush private server), and Clinton being harassed and prosecuted for doing the same thing while Bush and co. get a pass speaks of selective prosecution and political motivation.

Roids
    So if Bush got off, then why not Hillary? What a ringing endorsement.

Roids
    Well, I don't think it's much of an issue. She's obviously not a tech geek. I think Bush, Cheney, and Rove should be prosecuted, but not for the email deletions. I think Clinton is unfit to be POTUS, but not because of the email server.

Roids
    Lmao. Melania Trump's speech ripped Michelle Obama's speech from 2008. Shit will hit the fan.

Roids
    See now ranger has raised one of the few things that I dont like about hc when seen as a better option to dd. she basically lives in an imaginary world where real life people are just pieces on a board, she does whatever the fuck is most convenient for her and doesnt think beyond that or consider the consequences to real people just so long as she wins. Dont get me wrong, drumpf is bottomfeeding scum as far as im concerned and if he by some amazing act of group stupidity is elected will basically drive america further into its already near third world status.

fuck in glad that im not a seppo. you cunts have some rough roads ahead.
    Drink my magic bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Rabbit View Post
    See now ranger has raised one of the few things that I dont like about hc when seen as a better option to dd. she basically lives in an imaginary world where real life people are just pieces on a board, she does whatever the fuck is most convenient for her and doesnt think beyond that or consider the consequences to real people just so long as she wins. Dont get me wrong, drumpf is bottomfeeding scum as far as im concerned and if he by some amazing act of group stupidity is elected will basically drive america further into its already near third world status.
    fuck in glad that im not a seppo. you cunts have some rough roads ahead.
    Is it possible to get Aussie citizenship via marriage? Is fag marriage legal down there?

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by the unseen man View Post
    Is it possible to get Aussie citizenship via marriage? Is fag marriage legal down there?
    yes you can get it by marriage, but no fag marriage is not yet legal here so no luck on that score squire.
    Drink my magic bleach.

Roids

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Roids
    im all good since i was born in Australia. kebab shops and fish and chips store all over Australia just wept with joy

Roids
    Clinton is going to win easily, let's be serious.
    doesnt trump reach a lot of voters who didnt votes before?
    Deutschland über alles !!!- Le Peste le Beste

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by flibb View Post
    Maybe, but not nearly enough to make up how far behind he is in the polls, specifically in swing states, which is all that matters. Most pundits said he'd never win the republican nomination, even though he was always ahead in the polls. The difference in the general election is he's always been behind, especially in swing states. The libertarian candidate is polling at 10%, almost all would normally vote republican but are turned off by Trump. To win he pretty much would need to win every swing state, and every indication is that he will lose all of them.

Roids

jon is awesome

Roids
    Gary Jonson and Jill Stein are both nearing 10%.

Roids
    A Hilary win will be good for us all in the long run.

Roids
    A Hillary administration would certainly be a boon to right-wing media.

Roids
    Maybe, but not nearly enough to make up how far behind he is in the polls, specifically in swing states, which is all that matters. Most pundits said he'd never win the republican nomination, even though he was always ahead in the polls. The difference in the general election is he's always been behind, especially in swing states. The libertarian candidate is polling at 10%, almost all would normally vote republican but are turned off by Trump. To win he pretty much would need to win every swing state, and every indication is that he
    will lose all of them.
    His problem going from the primary to the general.

Roids
    A Hillary administration would certainly be a boon to right-wing media.
    Might be an opening for a Svengali at Fox News.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by flibb View Post

Yeah, ilegal aliens.

A Clinton Administration will be nothing but continuous scandals and shady backdoor deals to benefit the Clinton Foundation, just like the current one.
    "Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." -Benjamin Franklin

Roids
    Gary Jonson and Jill Stein are both nearing 10%.
    Too bad. that will keep one of them from getting 15% and making the debates.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviliwa View Post
    A Hilary win will be good for us all in the long run.
    Zombie Apocalypse?

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint L33twood View Post

A Clinton Administration will be nothing but continuous scandals and shady backdoor deals to benefit the Clinton Foundation, just like the current one.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint L33twood View Post
    How would Donald Dumpf be any different?

Roids
    I hate both clinton and trump so I guess I'll vote for Johnson.

How would Donald Dumpf be any different?
    Honestly we don't know, but at least with Clinton it'll be guaranteed.

This really shows how severe her actions were to the security of the country's secrets. She should at the very least be barred from ever holding a security clearance and holding any public office if not executed for espionage, treason and perjury.

Roids
    There's no evidence of espionage, treason, or perjury.

Watch my first linked video you compliant goyum. All those statements he cited were said under oath to the Congressional committee.

Roids
    Got a transcript? I don't want to use the data.

Got a transcript? I don't want to use the data.
    Just watch the video you old faggot.

Roids
    I'm generally distrustful of information that only takes the form of YouTube videos. If there's all this information that Clinton committed espionage and treason, why not write a book or make a website out of it?

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by T IV View Post
    im all good since i was born in Australia. kebab shops and fish and chips store all over Australia just wept with joy
    This post made me hungry...goddamn kababs are good, and a proper hamburger with egg and beetroot from a fish and chip shop, yum.

also on the brightside for you if you ever come back, we have one of the best healthcare systems in the world to treat you when you have your first heart attack...and it is free.

on the downside universal sufferage means that you have to show up to vote unless you can game the system by having your name removed from the electoral roll...not that i would know anything about that.

on the brightside, if you cant find a job, you can basically get welfare for life, although apparently they do try to find you work that you might like.

on the downside, canberra exists.

on the brightside, canberra is a prison camp where we keep our federal government.

on the downside, it is expensive to live here.
    Drink my magic bleach.

Roids
    I'm generally distrustful of information that only takes the form of YouTube videos. If there's all this information that Clinton committed espionage and treason, why not write a book or make a website out of it?
    Because a book would be slander and easily discounted by a small thing called facts.

Roids
    Conny going to bat for cuck queen Clinton. Imagine that, bae

Roids
    Because a book would be slander and easily discounted by a small thing called facts.
    Did you watch the fucking FBI briefing, then senate committee Q&A? Did you actually follow this at all, or are you assuming that it's a vast right wing conspiracy to find fault with a honest and trustworthy Clinton?

Clinton lied you Americans about Benghazi and she lied to the parents of the guys that died there. She did the same about the emails, and probably allowed foreign actors to possess the entirety of classified materials that came her way. As SECSTATE.

Fuck, man. If I had dropped the ball on classmats like she did, I'd have lost my clearance and would never, ever, ever even be offered the opportunity to fill out an SF-86 again. Yet here we are, on the cusp of giving this douchebag all of the fucking classmats we have. JOY.

Roids
    Yeah, but that doesn't add up to espionage, treason, or even perjury.

Roids
    Rubio would say the Rosenbergs were innocent.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    Rubio would say the Rosenbergs were innocent.
    Well, the wife was most likely innocent, according to new testimony unearthed. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama pardoned her.

Roids
    The Koch brothers reportedly withdrew their support of US Senator Ron Johnson over the following comments:

Let me repeat that — RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS — slaughtering and brutalizing their innocent victims.

So the question is, when will America actually confront this terrible reality?

We certainly won’t if Democrats win in November. ...

Hillary Clinton is asking America to give her Obama’s third term.

The world is simply too dangerous to elect either of them [either Democrat Russ Feingold who is running to win the Republican Johnson’s Senate seat, or Hillary Clinton].

Instead, America needs strong leadership. Leaders who will jumpstart our economy, secure our borders, strengthen our military, and accomplish the goal President Obama set over twenty-two months ago [but failed to fulfill]: We must defeat ISIS, and then remain fully committed to destroying Islamic terrorists wherever they hide. ...

It is a fight we absolutely must win.

Donald Trump and Mike Pence understand that these must be America’s top priorities. They will be strong leaders, working with Republicans in the House and the Senate to achieve a goal that will unite us all: A safe, prosperous, and secure America.

Our future hangs in the balance. We must unify, work tirelessly, and together, save this great nation.
    They're going after Trump. This is good for Clinton.

Roids
    The Koch brothers reportedly withdrew their support of US Senator Ron Johnson over the following comments:

They're going after Trump. This is good for Clinton.
    She sure does seem to get a lot of financial support from billionaires. Are they going to create an ape army to disrupt Trump gatherings like Soros did?

Roids
    Think you holdin' weight? Then you haven't met the apes.

Roids
    Saunion has really been studying up his gangster rap.

Roids
    Anybody following the latest wikileaks shit?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politi...ileaks-emails/

Apparently, there's more shit about to drop involving Clinton as well. Something about the Clinton foundation as well as an email where Clinton instructed a subordinate to remove the classified markings on the email and send it to her private server.

Roids
    Anybody following the latest wikileaks shit?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politi...ileaks-emails/

Apparently, there's more shit about to drop involving Clinton as well. Something about the Clinton foundation as well as an email where Clinton instructed a subordinate to remove the classified markings on the email and send it to her private server.
    It doesn't matter anymore. The apologists don't even have the strength to apologize. At least she isn't trump because being a real estate hustler and fraudster is somehow much worse than everything she's done. But oh my fucking god he said crazy things and words are all that matter in life. The backlash is even bringing down Bill Clinton's legacy. People were content to let him limp away into a legacy of pragmatic, slightly center right success. Now his foundation is going to be under scrutiny, as are his speaking engagements. Ranger, you should be out campaigning for Hil. After she wins you're going to be making 500k guarding water pumps and food convoys in bombed out Iran.

Roids
    The right-wing media reminds me of Lock. See, Lock went on and on about how Beat Farmer was the one who called Scabs's kid that name, and when he found something perhaps legit (Gomer reading private messages), no one cared anymore because look at the source. We heard so much shit about Bengazi from people on the right that when they tried to blow up the email "scandal," no one was buying it.

Roids
    So then because everyone made such a row about a secret prison/rebel arming point being attacked by also armed by the us militants and the military being called back to avoid exposing the dual use embassy (or whatever the cockamamie story about wardrobe changes was) she should get a free pass for flagrantly breaking the law in order to have covert interactions that might otherwise be frowned upon?

Roids
    I don't think she really broke the law intentionally.

Roids
    I don't think she really broke the law intentionally.
    Of course you don't. After spending her entire adult life involved in government workings, she was merely confused as to how to handle classified material.

Roids

Roids
    Of course you don't. After spending her entire adult life involved in government workings, she was merely confused as to how to handle classified material.
    I don't know why you're so on Clinton and not on the Bush administration. They both mishandled classified information, but for some reason, you and the right-wing press has a hardon for Clinton. I don't think it's a big deal for either administration to do it.

Roids
    Bush was 8 years ago. He and Hilary would appear closer in a k-means anyways with their neo-con connection. Her and Barry O were only half as successful though. They only instigated wars that killed 500k as opposed to GW's 1mm.

Roids
    Ranger really has a hardon for the email scandal.

Roids
    ...like usual Cc tries to suck it.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterCulture View Post
    Bush was 8 years ago. He and Hilary would appear closer in a k-means anyways with their neo-con connection. Her and Barry O were only half as successful though. They only instigated wars that killed 500k as opposed to GW's 1mm.
    See, the reasons I won't vote for Clinton are exactly those. The Wall Street stuff I really don't like, but she's a bit of a hawk. I'd vote Gary Johnson if he had a shot, but I prefer Jill Stein.

Roids
    I don't know where to put this so....here it goes: https://streamable.com/cxob

guy shoots himself in the cheek....i'm guessing it's a blank but who knows.

https://www.facebook.com/empk.knight...36/?permPage=1

Roids
    What the fuck? Is there a back story or something?

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterCulture View Post
    What the fuck? Is there a back story or something?
    click the facebook link, he "explains" his actions

Roids
    That is a Libertarian wet dream; someone voluntarily shoots themselves in the face in the hopes of selling the video.