Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 US Election Thread: Trump vs Clinton

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterCulture View Post
    That is a Libertarian wet dream; someone voluntarily shoots themselves in the face in the hopes of selling the video.
    Not something you should do on spec IMO. Should have lined up sponsors first.
    Fresh as lettuce and Bangin' dem ho's.

Roids
    I remember a dude went on Howard Stern a while back who needed to have his leg amputated and he made a web-based PPV of him guillotine his leg to raise money.
    "My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    I guess DWS got a pretty warm welcome from the Florida voters at a breakfast she was a speaker at. The crowd was so enthusiastic she forgot to mention that she is now officially a member of Hillary 2016. It must be nice to not have to suppory the campaign in secret anymore.

Also, Bernie is a total fag. Lock might be inclined to say he's a cuck. He got to watch Hillary and the Democratic Party machine gang rape the ideals he is married to. I wonder if he fetched them water and towels when they were done. Goldman Sachs must be thrilled to finally have him as an ally.

At least Ted Cruz took the stage with his middle finger in the air. On anothet note: why do texans have such faggy, twangy voices? Aren't they supposed to be tough guys?

Roids
    I guess DWS got a pretty warm welcome from the Florida voters at a breakfast she was a speaker at. The crowd was so enthusiastic she forgot to mention that she is now officially a member of Hillary 2016. It must be nice to not have to suppory the campaign in secret anymore.

Also, Bernie is a total fag. Lock might be inclined to say he's a cuck. He got to watch Hillary and the Democratic Party machine gang rape the ideals he is married to. I wonder if he fetched them water and towels when they were done. Goldman Sachs must be thrilled to finally have him as an ally.

At least Ted Cruz took the stage with his middle finger in the air. On anothet note: why do texans have such faggy, twangy voices? Aren't they supposed to be tough guys?
    i'm hoping bernie goes on stage and tells them all to suck his dick, quits the party, and runs as an independent.

Roids

To to be fair though he was born in Canada.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Lem View Post
    i'm hoping bernie goes on stage and tells them all to suck his dick, quits the party, and runs as an independent.
    Sounds like another Bernie unicorn..

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Lem View Post
    that would be political jewicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Roids
    Oh, snap! Rumblings about the DNC email hack being connected to Putin. Interesting since everything trump says about our relationships with NATO allies parrots Russian views. Things that make you go hmmmm, Ranger.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantly Constantine View Post
    Oh, snap! Rumblings about the DNC email hack being connected to Putin. Interesting since everything trump says about our relationships with NATO allies parrots Russian views. Things that make you go hmmmm, Ranger.
    Good grief.

It's important to keep in mind that when connys wife is getting spit roasted by two Senegalese day laborers, that he genuinely believes the "I love you" being uttered out are directed toward him. Along the lines of things "that make him go mmmhmmmm"

Wikileaks has denied any Russian connection, and even if it was directly handed over by Putin, its as irrelevant of a detail as the nationality of the apes you let tag team your wife.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by lock 8.0 View Post
    Good grief.

It's important to keep in mind that when connys wife is getting spit roasted by two Senegalese day laborers, that he genuinely believes the "I love you" being uttered out are directed toward him. Along the lines of things "that make him go mmmhmmmm"

Wikileaks has denied any Russian connection, and even if it was directly handed over by Putin, its as irrelevant of a detail as the nationality of the apes you let tag team your wife.

I laughed.

Roids
    Interesting convention so far. Missed all of last week.
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

Roids
    Wikileaks has not denied the Russian connection. They've simply refused to give away their sources.

Roids
    I think what is most telling is that Wikileaks doesn't understand the basic context or terminology of the emails. They are not just disclosing private emails, but also trying to push a narrative. Obviously the timing is intended for maximum damage.

On the other hand, lol at letting Russians hack your email. Not exactly reassuring.
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

Roids
    Favourite hacked email so far:

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    I don't know why you're so on Clinton and not on the Bush administration. They both mishandled classified information, but for some reason, you and the right-wing press has a hardon for Clinton. I don't think it's a big deal for either administration to do it.
    Stop it with the "...b-but B-Buuuuush..." defense, it's played the fuck out, and he's been out of office for two terms. We're not talking about Bush. If he mishandled it, then fuck him, he should also get his dick stomped. We're talking about Clinton, though, so stay on target.
    I balanced all, brought all to mind,
    The years to come seemed waste of breath,
    A waste of breath the years behind
    In balance with this life, this death

Roids
    So if Hilary doesn't win, she gets a pass, too?

Roids
    The DNC hacker was Guccifer 2.0, a Romanian who has stated in numerous interviews he is not connected to Russia and dislikes Russia's policies. The original Guccifer was also a Romanian hacker who is awaiting sentencing on federal hacking charges. The Putin was the hacker narrative was put forth by Clinton staffers and the MSM ran with it without bothering to fact check. This was Clinton and DNC staff trying to deflect the fact that there was outright collusion between the DNC, Hill, and the MSM. They also want a red herring to distract people away from the fact that both the DNC actively helped the Clinton campaign with their hatchet jobs on Bernie. They are rightfully worried that a huge portion of Bernie Bros are young, white, rich, and ready to jump ship to Trump. The majority will vote Clinton for sure, but Trump is going to grab a double digit percentage of them.

Roids
    So if Hilary doesn't win, she gets a pass, too?
    I balanced all, brought all to mind,
    The years to come seemed waste of breath,
    A waste of breath the years behind
    In balance with this life, this death

Roids
    I don't think she really broke the law intentionally.
    that's not a defense. if i accidentally shoot and kill you, the court isn't going to be just like, "ah yeah, give this guy a mulligan, it was an accident".

Roids
    The DNC hacker was Guccifer 2.0, a Romanian who has stated in numerous interviews he is not connected to Russia and dislikes Russia's policies. The original Guccifer was also a Romanian hacker who is awaiting sentencing on federal hacking charges. The Putin was the hacker narrative was put forth by Clinton staffers and the MSM ran with it without bothering to fact check. This was Clinton and DNC staff trying to deflect the fact that there was outright collusion between the DNC, Hill, and the MSM. They also want a red herring to distract people away from the fact that both the DNC actively helped the Clinton campaign with their hatchet jobs on Bernie. They are rightfully worried that a huge portion of Bernie Bros are young, white, rich, and ready to jump ship to Trump. The majority will vote Clinton for sure, but Trump is going to grab a double digit percentage of them.
    Good post. I agree 100

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by GORT View Post
    I think what is most telling is that Wikileaks doesn't understand the basic context or terminology of the emails. They are not just disclosing private emails, but also trying to push a narrative. Obviously the timing is intended for maximum damage.

On the other hand, lol at letting Russians hack your email. Not exactly reassuring.

Of course there was a reason for the timing

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/wikileaks/

Niggas gotta eat.

Also, see above, not Russians.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by T IV View Post
    that's not a defense. if i accidentally shoot and kill you, the court isn't going to be just like, "ah yeah, give this guy a mulligan, it was an accident".
    Tell that to Dick Cheney.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

Roids
    Aside from the fact that when you hunt you assume some risk. Like when you are hunting with a draft dodger who has obviously never handled a weapon before.

Roids
    How do you know who the hacker is?

Roids
    I'm posting the "conventional" facts for now, just curious what you're presenting as a counter argument:

The DNC hired a computer security firm, CrowdStrike, to investigate the breach. It has publicly attributed the operation to two known hacker groups connected to the Russian government that it dubs Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear.

The two groups, which compete with one another, got into the DNC networks last summer and this April, respectively, CrowdStrike told The Washington Post, which first reported the breaches last month.

Another cybersecurity firm, ThreatConnect, independently assessed the breach and concluded that the DNC operation was consistent with the hackers’ previous efforts to gather information on U.S. officials and operations.

The theft of information, which at the time reportedly consisted of opposition research and the DNC’s files on Trump, seemed to be part of a longer campaign of spying by the Russians in order to glean insights into the next president. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper also said in May that there were indications both presidential campaigns had been targeted by foreign hackers.

But the provision of the DNC emails to WikiLeaks added a new dimension to the intrusion. (The group has pushed back against the idea that Russia supplied the emails.)

“If there is a concerted effort to undermine the campaign of the Democratic Party nominee, we can and should expect additional embarrassing emails to be released by Wikileaks, including from candidate Hillary Clinton’s personal server,” Shedd, the former Defense Intelligence Agency chief, said.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ald-trump.html

Roids
    Anastasia Somoza, a disabled woman, is talking now. They played that clip of Trump mocking the disabled guy ad nauseum. It's a little obvious and weak.

Roids
    By the way, it makes perfect sense that the DNC would try to help Clinton. She was the Democratic candidate. Bernie has been an independent most of his career. The content of the emails was relatively tame compared to what one might expect from private emails. I would guess that 90% of Bernie voters will vote Clinton in November (which is what polls are indicating).

Roids
    Anastasia Somoza, a disabled woman, is talking now. They played that clip of Trump mocking the disabled guy ad nauseum. It's a little obvious and weak.
    Yeah they better watch out. Same thing happened with the United States of KKK clip.

Roids

Roids
    That's sweet.

Anyway, I'm seriously bored.

Roids
    ?

Roids
    I'm just reading my convention tweets. Why bother watching?

Roids
    You're missing seeing a 90-year-old Paul Simon sing "Bridge Over Troubled Waters," though.

Roids
    I'm watching the live feed, which doesn't have subtitles, otherwise I would turn the sound down and crank up some Emerson, Lake, and Palmer.

Roids
    "Black Lives Matter" chant going on in the background of a light-skinned black Congressman's speech.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantly Constantine View Post
    Foreign nations like Saudi Arabia bank rolling the Clintons doesn't seem to bother liberals . Things that make you go hmmmn liberals are useless dipshits hell bent on destroying nations

Roids
    "You Shook Me All Night Long" playing when the single mother who lost $35,000 to Trump University takes the stage. What does that mean, that she's a stripper now?

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by shake View Post
    Foreign nations like Saudi Arabia bank rolling the Clintons doesn't seem to bother liberals . Things that make you go hmmmn liberals are useless dipshits hell bent on destroying nations
    You mean like those Saudi oil barons that gave the Bush family $2 billion? I mean, yeah.

Roids
    I was hoping Michelle Obama was going to come out to "I Kissed a Girl."

Roids
    You mean like those Saudi oil barons that gave the Bush family $2 billion? I mean, yeah.
    there are no Bushes on this ticket. GWB left office 8 years ago. You need to move on

Pathetic still blaming Bush

Roids
    Yeah, but wasn't Trump JUST CAUGHT illegally asking for donations from foreign agents?

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016...ance-felonies/

Roids
    Asking for donations ? The Clintons have been cashing those checks for decades now.

Trump's people didn't intentionally mean to break any laws so it's perfectly alright. That's literally your defense for Clinton LOL

Roids
    I'm posting the "conventional" facts for now, just curious what you're presenting as a counter argument:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ald-trump.html

A man who had previously and demonstrably hacked the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Library performed the attack. They resided on the same bathroom server as Hill's email (one of the reason's she stated for refusing to hand it over immediately). His admission is at least credible, probably more, than a paid vendor who will say whatever the fuck to keep the cash coming. Both Gluciffers were able to produce private Clinton information. There isn't a smoking gun either way, but my opinion is that the hacker is more credible than a paid vendor.

Pretty good reads:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co..._huma_unnamed/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...ccifer_did_in/

It's Reddit so make your own judgement on the links.

Roids
    Asking for donations ? The Clintons have been cashing those checks for decades now.
    Which is why I don't support Clinton. Why do you and homegirl support Trump? It's pathetically hypocritical.

Roids
    A man who had previously and demonstrably hacked the Clinton Foundation and Clinton Library performed the attack. They resided on the same bathroom server as Hill's email (one of the reason's she stated for refusing to hand it over immediately). His admission is at least credible, probably more, than a paid vendor who will say whatever the fuck to keep the cash coming. Both Gluciffers were able to produce private Clinton information. There isn't a smoking gun either way, but my opinion is that the hacker is more credible than a paid vendor.

Pretty good reads:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co..._huma_unnamed/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...ccifer_did_in/

It's Reddit so make your own judgement on the links.
    You're basing your opinion based on pure heresay. That's pretty lame.

Roids
    Which is why I don't support Clinton. Why do you and homegirl support Trump? It's pathetically hypocritical.

When did I ever state that I supported Donald trump ?

Roids
    Ah, I know Eva does, and I assumed you had similar views. Cheers.

Roids
    that guy didn't even die

Roids
    For accidental death, you still have to prove gross negligence (like driving drunk or dangerously) to get a conviction. I don't think this is the case with the Clinton emails.

Roids
    Elizabeth Warren is killing it. I can see why she's a top fundraiser.

Roids
    Cool. For families making $125,000 or less, college will be free under Clinton.

Roids
    Now they have a chick rabbi doing a prayer. She's the ugliest woman at the DNC since Madeline Albright.

Roids
    Great, Rubio will be in college for another 20 years.

Roids
    Damn. This is only the first night of the DNC?

Roids
    Sucks for my kids then? Fucking bullshit, make it free for all and don't put an arbitrary cutoff.

Roids
    Elizabeth Warren is killing it.
    This is a joke right?
    Civis Romanus Sum

Roids
    I'm reading that Elizabeth Warren makes $350,000/year as an adjunct professor teaching one class, and she's raging over the cost of higher education.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    I'm reading that Elizabeth Warren makes $350,000/year as an adjunct professor teaching one class, and she's raging over the cost of higher education.

Lol. Don't hate the playa...

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    This is a joke right?
    I hope so, she was awful. I don't know why people like her.

Roids
    She sounds like someone's grandmother up there. "Who else is just so darn mad at those rich people, golly gee wilikers?!?!"

I swear I heard her say just that when I was listening to hear.

Roids
    I guess Mrs. Cheekbones excites Rubio's lesbian hormones.

Roids
    NYT ran with DNC hack story. Motherfuckas are worried about Hillary? Trump might be a Manchurian candidate.

Roids
    Elizabeth Warren is killing it. I can see why she's a top fundraiser.
    By killing it I assume you mean bitching about rich people and making vague empty promises. I don't know what surprises me less, a do nothing senator giving lip service or a superlib lapping it up and praising the chef.

Roids
    You're basing your opinion based on pure heresay. That's pretty lame.
    As opposed to a paid vendor or an unconnected vendor who has no real information? Guccifer 2.0 was able to connect a lot of dots on how he did it. That makes him more believable to me. Gort's article also mentions that Wikileaks has denied it was Russians.

Roids
    As opposed to a paid vendor or an unconnected vendor who has no real information? Guccifer 2.0 was able to connect a lot of dots on how he did it. That makes him more believable to me. Gort's article also mentions that Wikileaks has denied it was Russians.
    Wikileaks would never give away information about a source.

Roids
    Wikileaks would never give away information about a source.
    So then we should just assume it was Russians because the DNC says so and therefore we should ignore the emails.

Roids
    I'm not saying it was the Russians. I'm just saying that it's not Guccifer 2.0, necessarily.

Roids
    Michael Brown's mom is going to speak at the convention. I'm guessing she isn't going to take the stage and admit she was a shit mother who let her grown son become a statistic. I think people feel too bad to let her know that 99% of the country secretly thinks his killing was justified.

Roids
    I'm also open to Guccifer or some other non Russian being the hacker, but two companies that specialize in establishing those facts have come to that conclusion. It's always possible that information is manipulated by political entities, but don't understand why that should be the sole basis of dismissing it.

Moreover, there is a growing body of evidence of links between Putin and Trump, and that Putin would prefer Trump. So the facts are sort of lining up in that direction.

Why is this a controversial point? Spy agencies interfere in international affairs that benefit them.

Roids
    The US election is the biggest prize in terms of foreign policy. Clearly, there are foreign actors interested in the outcome, including ISIS, Russia, China, etc.

It's not surprising ISIS is escalating attacks across Europe with French elections looming. There will be attacks in the US this summer without question.

Roids
    Democrats are the hate America first party

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...g-no-us-flags/

Roids

Roids
    American Flag for president!

Roids
    Notice how leftists deflect by always posting some half assed desperate attempt at a joke?

Roids
    Notice how people on the right are whining about everything these days? I mean, come on. That's gimmick infringement. We're supposed to be the whiny ones, not you.

Roids
    The whining is coming from the Bernie goons that got fleeced ( useful idiots ) DNC keeps yelling for unity but what they really mean is total submission.

Roids
    Notice how leftists deflect by always posting some half assed desperate attempt at a joke?
    Listen to the speeches, look at the policies, not some symbol intended to manipulate the uninformed masses.

On the other hand, I agree that American flags should be visible if only to assuage the people that use that as sole indicator of patriotism. So that was a political mistake. You have to admit though that Dems have increased God references. They'll figure out how to manipulate your side in due time, just the way Leo Strauss always envisioned. I mean if it all it takes is a few flags for you guys to shut up, I'm sure DNC can afford it. But something tells me something else will come up to be offended about.

Roids
    The whining is coming from the Bernie goons that got fleeced ( useful idiots ) DNC keeps yelling for unity but what they really mean is total submission.
    And from you. Stop whining.

Roids
    Bro, we got those people under control now. Not a problem. A few welfare checks is all it took. Hillary has a lot bank, so party will be 100% unified come November. And if need be, the media will back her fully and paper over any trouble makers.

Roids
    The DNC is gonna grind Trump to a pulp in the next three days. He's gonna wish he never entered politics. Right now, he reacts to everything like a twitter user. Everything emotional and on the surface. Politics is a long game.

Roids
    I have no idea why Elizabeth Warren drives him completely nuts, but its fun to watch.

Roids
    Notice how people on the right are whining about everything these days? I mean, come on. That's gimmick infringement. We're supposed to be the whiny ones, not you.
    That made me chuckle

Listen to the speeches, look at the policies, not some symbol intended to manipulate the uninformed masses.

On the other hand, I agree that American flags should be visible if only to assuage the people that use that as sole indicator of patriotism. So that was a political mistake. You have to admit though that Dems have increased God references. They'll figure out how to manipulate your side in due time, just the way Leo Strauss always envisioned. I mean if it all it takes is a few flags for you guys to shut up, I'm sure DNC can afford it. But something tells me something else will come up to be offended about.
    The flag is like the bible. They are meant to be lived not worshipped. If you worship either it's idoltry. People forget that because in all cases,left right whatever, group identity becomes more important than the message

Roids
    Oh SNAP

Roids
    Clinton is the triple threat of Citizen's United: Koch money, Saudi money, and Chinese money.

Roids

Roids
    The DNC venue looks like a dump compared to what the RNC did.Probably didn't have any funds left over for flags after renting out miles of fencing outside the convention to keep their own in check LOL the DNC is something like three million in the hole for this shitshow.

Looks like tonight will be more of the same = night of a thousand victims

Roids
    Hey what are these things doing at the DNC? I thought they were illegal?

Roids
    I have no idea why Elizabeth Warren drives him completely nuts, but its fun to watch.
    It's all an act. His reactions to things she says, which are mainly just him telling Pocahontas to calm down, get 10x as many retweets as Warren's original point do.

Roids
    The DNC venue looks like a dump compared to what the RNC did.Probably didn't have any funds left over for flags after renting out miles of fencing outside the convention to keep their own in check LOL the DNC is something like three million in the hole for this shitshow.

Looks like tonight will be more of the same = night of a thousand victims
    Well, at least they didn't have to beg Sheldon Jewdelson for a 6 mil loan, LOL LOL.

Roids
    The US flags everywhere is great. It's like they told the gay designers to make the place patriotic but fabulous

Random problem, quote multi on my phone keeps the quote saved even after the post until you uncheck it.

Roids
    Gort tells us too ignore the symbols intended to manipulate the unwashed masses... Goes on a multiple post to contradict himself. Idiot.

i guess being a washed up stay at home dad in America is light years better than being a washed up stay at home dad in Canada LOL

Roids
    No, I was rebutting your point that there were no American flags at the DNC. Don't understand why anyone would have a fit over that.

I'm not a stay at home Dad, Shake. I'm a highly educated idiot with a job.

Roids
    But shake, just want to make sure you agree with me that the US flag is used to manipulate people. Is that the case? Because it would be awesome if we agreed on something and somehow validated my liberal world view that we share more in common than divides us.

Roids
    I'm a highly educated idiot with a job.
    Whoa, when did this happen?

Roids
    Hillary has no legitimacy or likability. If she wins its because the whole thing was rigged just like her DNC nomation. The right thing to do would be to retire her candidacy and let Bernie or some other old white decrepit person run.

Because as we all know, the democrats is the party of old white decrepit crooks and their little pet minority groups LOL

Roids
    Don't be jealous of our pet minority groups, shake.

Roids
    Ah, yes. Because Donald Trump is legitimate and likable. Of the two major candidates, she's by far the more legitimate, and probably the more likable.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    Whoa, when did this happen?
    As soon as I finished my PhD in Depanneur Management I was immediately snapped up. Big market.

Roids
    Ah, yes. Because Donald Trump is legitimate and likable. Of the two major candidates, she's by far the more legitimate, and probably the more likable.
    Trump is more likeable which is why he is tied with the qualified candidate.

Roids
    so likable then why did the DNC have to sandbag Bernie? Why have to pay off CNN / MSNBC? She is untrustworthy and unlikable according to every poll out there. Speaking of polls... She can't beat trump in a fair election. Only old man free shit Sanders had a real shot at beating D. Trump