Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 300 of 1764

Thread: 2016 US Election Thread: Trump vs Clinton

  1. #201
    low energy GORT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,060
    Roids
    50000
    keep believing that, shake. you'll be fine.
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

  2. #202

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    351
    Roids
    500000
    That being said.. The Eva and I are rooting for Hillary Clinton to win. Hilldog will further hasten the collapse just as obango did

  3. #203
    low energy GORT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,060
    Roids
    50000
    Cool.

    Say hi to eva for me by the way.
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

  4. #204
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,066
    Roids
    132500


    Quote Originally Posted by lock 8.0 View Post
    Good grief.

    It's important to keep in mind that when connys wife is getting spit roasted by two Senegalese day laborers, that he genuinely believes the "I love you" being uttered out are directed toward him. Along the lines of things "that make him go mmmhmmmm"

    Wikileaks has denied any Russian connection, and even if it was directly handed over by Putin, its as irrelevant of a detail as the nationality of the apes you let tag team your wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  5. #205
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,066
    Roids
    132500
    Quote Originally Posted by GORT View Post
    But shake, just want to make sure you agree with me that the US flag is used to manipulate people. Is that the case? Because it would be awesome if we agreed on something and somehow validated my liberal world view that we share more in common than divides us.

    I might actually like you if you weren't such a fag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  6. #206
    low energy GORT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,060
    Roids
    50000
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

  7. #207
    low energy GORT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,060
    Roids
    50000
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantly Constantine View Post
    I might actually like you if you weren't such a fag.
    Being not liked by you is a big plus.
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

  8. #208
    low energy GORT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,060
    Roids
    50000
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterCulture View Post
    As opposed to a paid vendor or an unconnected vendor who has no real information? Guccifer 2.0 was able to connect a lot of dots on how he did it. That makes him more believable to me. Gort's article also mentions that Wikileaks has denied it was Russians.
    BREAKING:

    The hacker who claims to have stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee and provided them to WikiLeaks is actually an agent of the Russian government and part of an orchestrated attempt to influence U.S. media coverage surrounding the presidential election, a security research group concluded on Tuesday.

    The researchers, at Arlington, Va.-based ThreatConnect, traced the self-described Romanian hacker Guccifer 2.0 back to an Internet server in Russia and to a digital address that has been linked in the past to Russian online scams. Far from being a singly, sophisticated hacker, Guccifer 2.0 is more likely a collection of people from the propaganda arm of the Russian government meant to deflect attention away from Moscow as the force behind the DNC hacks and leaks of emails, the researchers found.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...chers-say.html

    Looks like we're all right on this one. Phew.
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

  9. #209
    low energy GORT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,060
    Roids
    50000
    On the other hand, could be disinformation. Still though, facts lining up.
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

  10. #210

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    351
    Roids
    500000
    who cares what the source is if the information is valid. The DNC conspired against their own to fuck over the American people. collusion between political parties and the media( supposedly the watch dogs ) is taking place. The Clinton foundation is a racket. Hillary compromised national security.

    facts have lined up

  11. #211
    low energy GORT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,060
    Roids
    50000
    Neocons disagree:

    David Frum
    ‏@davidfrum
    Even the biggest news inside the DNC emails is about one/one-zillionth as big as Russian interference in US elections …
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

  12. #212

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    351
    Roids
    500000
    No, some random asshole disagrees on Twitter no less LOL. You people are mitigating the damage here and failing miserably. No reasonable person actually believes the narrative put forth by the left anymore.

  13. #213

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    351
    Roids
    500000
    Take note how scary the left is when they achieve any sort of power. Their first instinct is always to suppress/ crush dissent

  14. #214
    low energy GORT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,060
    Roids
    50000
    Frum worked for the Bush administration as a speechwriter and is a conservative commentator.

    Not a left winger by any means. And there are many others like him with the same opinion. That's why you saw an official response from the Trump campaign today after days of skirting the issue. They're worried. It's a much bigger deal than the contents of the email, which were pretty tame if you actually read them.
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

  15. #215
    CounterCulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gated Community
    Posts
    1,188
    Roids
    498850
    So far the big smoking gun is that the hacker(s) used a russian vpn that many other scammers use. If you read the actual write up, and not the dailybeast coloring book version, it reads like a hit piece on Guccifers skills. Threatconnect is clearly trying to get hired but that also doesn't mean that they are wrong.

  16. #216
    low energy GORT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,060
    Roids
    50000
    The conclusion seems to assemble many bits of evidence, not just the one you mentioned. I agree we should be weary of private companies wanting to identify threats, but another private company corroborated some of Threatconnect's findings. The reasoning seems sound to me as well, even if the technical facts are out of my league.

    Conclusion:
    ThreatConnect is the first to identify and detail analysis of Guccifer 2.0’s operational infrastructure. In our original hypothesis, we suspected Guccifer 2.0 might be leveraging French infrastructure to communicate with the global media, and we have validated this finding with the help of the media. As more details continue to surface surrounding Guccifer 2.0, we continue to identify heavy traces of Russian activity, from the specific Russian-based VPN service provider, domain registrants, and registrars as well as various discrete events that have circumstantial marks of Russian origins.

    As we pointed out in our previous analysis, we conclude Guccifer 2.0 is an apparition created under a hasty Russian D&D campaign, which has clearly evolved into an Active Measures Campaign. Those who are operating under the Guccifer 2.0 Twitter, WordPress and Email communications are likely made up a cadre of non-technical politruk attempting to establish “Guccifer 2.0” as a static fixture on the world stage along the likes of Manning, Assange or Snowden. Their use of Russian VPN services with French infrastructure may shed light on a method Russian intelligence operatives use — domestic services coupled with foreign infrastructure — to help hide their hand and deter any potential attribution to Russia.

    Guccifer 2.0 has subsequently claimed responsibility, both publicly and privately, for the 19,000+ DNC emails posted on Wikileaks on 22 July, and it appears that his persona is not fading in the run up to the election. The execution of Guccifer 2.0’s campaign thus far is rife with errors that have allowed us to attribute this persona to Russian-based infrastructure.

    Maintaining a ruse of this nature within both the physical and virtual domains requires believable and verifiable events which do not contradict one another. That is not the case here. Our research into Guccifer 2.0’s infrastructure further solidifies our assessment that the persona is a Russia-controlled platform that can act as a censored hacktivist. Moscow determines what Guccifer 2.0 shares and thus can attempt to selectively impact media coverage, and potentially the election, in a way that ultimately benefits their national objectives.
    https://www.threatconnect.com/guccif...s-lead-russia/
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

  17. #217

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    351
    Roids
    500000
    Love it that the left keeps saying the emails were "tamed" . Gort must have subscribed to some DNC mailing list for his daily marching orders. Do you have any original ideas of your own or just go around parroting what the DNC puts out?

    I notice that progressives never make any spontaneous remarks that are truly their own.. Instead they wait for the official spin to be put out so they can all be in lock step. It's really fucking strange.

  18. #218

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    351
    Roids
    500000
    Gort and Rubio are incapable of making reactionary posts as you can see. Always regurgitating what someone smarter than themselves posted somewhere else or waiting for the official narrative to be put out

  19. #219
    low energy GORT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,060
    Roids
    50000
    Show me one of these "damaging emails"? I'm genuinely curious what you find so terrible.

    At least I don't get my marching orders from "Gateway Pundit," cabron.
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

  20. #220

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    351
    Roids
    500000
    Mocking Bernie the Jew? Fake trump protests? Open collusion with major media ? LOL that's not damaging ? This is all coming from one of the two major parties in this country.


    Repeatedly saying that it's "tame" doesn't make it so

  21. #221

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    351
    Roids
    500000
    Debbie what's her face stepping down as the chair proves that it's damaging

    Subsequently getting hired by Clinton was awesome, too BTW LOL crooks

  22. #222

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    351
    Roids
    500000
    Fire back at me instead of scouring the Internet for some obscure Twitter account to reference

  23. #223

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    351
    Roids
    500000
    The Eva and I are going for a hike up the mountains. Im sure by the time we get back you'll have the new official spin hashed out. Cya

  24. #224
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    Quote Originally Posted by shake View Post
    Gort and Rubio are incapable of making reactionary posts as you can see. Always regurgitating what someone smarter than themselves posted somewhere else or waiting for the official narrative to be put out
    Translation: we cite sources, while Shake makes shit up.

  25. #225
    low energy GORT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,060
    Roids
    50000
    Nah bro. Enjoy your hike with "the Eva". I gotta take the kids to the park. Let's just say you owned the hell out if me on this one.

  26. #226
    Admnistrator lock 8.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,998
    Roids
    500000
    Quote Originally Posted by shake View Post
    who cares what the source is if the information is valid.
    like I mentioned before, it's no coincidence that the two biggest cucks on this board are the ones harping over this detail.

  27. #227
    Olive Privilege SPQR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pirate Coast, Florida
    Posts
    4,450
    Roids
    500000
    Hillary lost to a complete unknown at the time (Obama) and had a tough fight against someone who is an open socialist and was supposed to be an "also ran", Bernie Sanders.

    No one really like that old crone.

  28. #228
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,066
    Roids
    132500
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    Hillary lost to a complete unknown at the time (Obama) and had a tough fight against someone who is an open socialist and was supposed to be an "also ran", Bernie Sanders.

    No one really like that old crone.
    what if she wins in a landslide?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  29. #229
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,066
    Roids
    132500
    Quote Originally Posted by lock 8.0 View Post
    like I mentioned before, it's no coincidence that the two biggest cucks on this board are the ones harping over this detail.
    I'll quote this so you won't have to mention it again since no one but me reads your shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  30. #230
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantly Constantine View Post
    what if she wins in a landslide?
    If HRC wins at all, it'll be because Trump is the most incompetent candidate ever.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  31. #231
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,066
    Roids
    132500
    LBJ '64 all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  32. #232
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    If HRC wins at all, it'll be because Trump is the most incompetent candidate ever.

    The media has done a pretty good job of painting him the three liberal tags. Racist, homophobic and sexist. The useful idiots will vote for the cunt because of that. And I think there's more of them that will vote compared to the alt right.

    There had to eventually be some push back against the liberal agenda though. I'm just hoping it's strong enough.

  33. #233
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    To be fair, Trump has done a good enough job of painting himself as a racist and a sexist. Most women simply aren't going to vote for him with his staunch anti-abortion stance. And then, there's the SCOTUS picks, which is perhaps the most he'd actually be able to do as POTUS. Add to that trickle-down economics, increased military spending, and his general unpredictability, and you've got the worst major POTUS candidate ever.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  34. #234
    CounterCulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gated Community
    Posts
    1,188
    Roids
    498850
    Even with angry Bernie Bros, a lame convention, and proof of massive corruption Hillary still wins the election. I think if Hill can right the ship, distance herself from SJWs and minorities, and doesn't have any more skeletons in the closet she will cruise to a comfortable victory. It's like in the NFL on week 17 and all you have to do to secure your wild card spot is to win and your in. Her Vontaze Burfict (every black name gets flagged by spell check these days) is her never ending stream of scandals. Even if you fantasy land apologists could actually explain away each and every one as a Republican conspiracy the sheer number wipes away the validity of that argument in most people's eyes. However, she hasn't turned the long field goal into a chip shot yet. In fact, I think that perfectly explains Trumps chances as they stand right now, July 26th 2016, a 65 yard field goal. It's not impossible, but even with soccer style kicking it isn't likely.

  35. #235
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Explain what he's done that racist or sexist. Please.

  36. #236
    Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    939
    Roids
    650000
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    Notice how people on the right are whining about everything these days? I mean, come on. That's gimmick infringement. We're supposed to be the whiny ones, not you.
    Social Justice Warriors are from the left. There is nothing you can say that would prove the right folks are bigger whiners.

    Rubio, your party has swung so far to the left, in the worse, most pussy possible way, that you should probably just grow a beard, buy some guns, and come on board for the big win.
    I balanced all, brought all to mind,
    The years to come seemed waste of breath,
    A waste of breath the years behind
    In balance with this life, this death

  37. #237
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    Quote Originally Posted by the enemy View Post
    Explain what he's done that racist or sexist. Please.
    He said that the judge in the Trump University case was biased because despite being a US citizen, his ancestors were Mexican.

  38. #238
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Social Justice Warriors are from the left. There is nothing you can say that would prove the right folks are bigger whiners.

    Rubio, your party has swung so far to the left, in the worse, most pussy possible way, that you should probably just grow a beard, buy some guns, and come on board for the big win.
    I'm a member of the Green Party.

  39. #239
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    He said that the judge in the Trump University case was biased because despite being a US citizen, his ancestors were Mexican.

    I don't know Mexican was a race.

    The judge is a member of La Raza. I think that'd make him bias in the case and Trump was just pointing it out.

    http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/ju...lawyers-group/

  40. #240
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    I mean don't most minorities piss and moan when there aren't enough of their kind on a jury when they're on trial? Make sense?

  41. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by shake View Post
    Take note how scary the left is when they achieve any sort of power. Their first instinct is always to suppress/ crush dissent
    The far right is the same.

  42. #242
    Olive Privilege SPQR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pirate Coast, Florida
    Posts
    4,450
    Roids
    500000
    La Raza means "the race".

  43. #243
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,066
    Roids
    132500
    Wow. That introduction of Hillary going through all the POTUSes and breaking the glass was awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  44. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    To be fair, Trump has done a good enough job of painting himself as a racist and a sexist. Most women simply aren't going to vote for him with his staunch anti-abortion stance. And then, there's the SCOTUS picks, which is perhaps the most he'd actually be able to do as POTUS. Add to that trickle-down economics, increased military spending, and his general unpredictability, and you've got the worst major POTUS candidate ever.
    Trickle down economics? Trump has deviated from the right in that sense, unless he has flip flopped on that. Increasing taxes and being protectionist was one of my favorite things about him, because it proves right wingers don't actually care about economics but are just as absorbed in identity politics as the left. Let a leftist propose higher taxes and it's a holocaust on the rich but let a guy whose entire campaign has been fueled by right wing identity politics say it, and suddenly it makes sense.

  45. #245
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Apparently it's only a problem when a white guy calls that out

  46. #246
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantly Constantine View Post
    Wow. That introduction of Hillary going through all the POTUSes and breaking the glass was awesome.
    Reminiscent of purple helmets going through your wife?

  47. #247
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    Quote Originally Posted by the unseen man View Post
    Trickle down economics? Trump has deviated from the right in that sense, unless he has flip flopped on that. Increasing taxes and being protectionist was one of my favorite things about him, because it proves right wingers don't actually care about economics but are just as absorbed in identity politics as the left. Let a leftist propose higher taxes and it's a holocaust on the rich but let a guy whose entire campaign has been fueled by right wing identity politics say it, and suddenly it makes sense.
    What are you talking about? He's said repeatedly that he'd cut taxes by $10 trillion.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  48. #248
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    Quote Originally Posted by the enemy View Post
    I don't know Mexican was a race.

    The judge is a member of La Raza. I think that'd make him bias in the case and Trump was just pointing it out.

    http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/01/ju...lawyers-group/
    So you're cool with him being bigoted against Mexicans and Muslims because those aren't technically races?
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  49. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    What are you talking about? He's said repeatedly that he'd cut taxes by $10 trillion.
    I don't generally keep up with what he says but he certainly was talking about raising taxes on the rich a few months ago. Apparently he's updated that position.

  50. #250
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,066
    Roids
    132500
    Quote Originally Posted by the enemy View Post
    Reminiscent of purple helmets going through your wife?
    You butthurt faggots can't get enough of ripping on my wife. Go cry over spilt cum milk of the dick you'll suck later on tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  51. #251
    Olive Privilege SPQR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pirate Coast, Florida
    Posts
    4,450
    Roids
    500000
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    So you're cool with him being bigoted against Mexicans and Muslims because those aren't technically races?
    Yes.

  52. #252
    Olive Privilege SPQR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pirate Coast, Florida
    Posts
    4,450
    Roids
    500000
    Even if they were races, I'd still be fine with it.

  53. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    Even if they were races, I'd still be fine with it.
    Hard proof that non-whites can be racist too. Explain that, liberals.

  54. #254
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    So you're cool with him being bigoted against Mexicans and Muslims because those aren't technically races?

    He should be called out on it when it does happen. But, where has he said or done anything racist, sexist or homophobic? Remember, just calling him that doesn't make it so. Again, where's the evidence of it? He's a another question. He's been a celebrity for a long time, why are they calling him racist as soon as he jumps up in the polls and not any time before then?

  55. #255
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantly Constantine View Post
    You butthurt faggots can't get enough of ripping on my wife. Go cry over spilt cum milk of the dick you'll suck later on tonight.
    You can't get enough of the gay innuendos and calling people faggots and always talk about sucking dick. What's with that?

  56. #256
    Olive Privilege SPQR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pirate Coast, Florida
    Posts
    4,450
    Roids
    500000
    Because all liberals have collective daddy issues.

  57. #257
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    Because all liberals have issues.
    A little more accurate

  58. #258
    sock it to me axiom v2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,764
    Roids
    422228
    maybe people are sick and tired of politicians, and have adopted some sort of, "if you cant beat em, join em." type attitude after repeatedly getting fucked over and lied to. you know, every other country has their own psycho...



    and hillary... just as greasy and grimy, if not more insidious as the rest of those shitbags, too. frigid nurse ratched muh fucka.

    these two hole wonders, and yes, technically hillary would be a three, but errrrybody knows she dont do bjs, are EXACTLY the type of "people" this guy was talking to.

    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by ragnar
    White college kids burning down a town after a sporting event? That's not a riot. That's a "brodeo."
    id give in, if it could at least be ours alone...


  59. #259
    Admnistrator lock 8.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,998
    Roids
    500000
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantly Constantine View Post
    Wow. That introduction of Hillary going through all the POTUSes and breaking the glass was awesome.
    a straw poll among the haitian population of overtown suggests that your wife's forehead breaking the headboard at motel 6 was better, bae

  60. #260
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    We're starting to hurt his fewings with the wife jokes.

  61. #261
    low energy GORT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,060
    Roids
    50000
    Unreal that GOP went with Trump for this election. Hillary is going to come out of this convention with a huge lead. Only way she loses is a catastrophe or damaging wikileaks drop. I guess Assange is waiting for Thursday.

  62. #262
    beatfarmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,898
    Roids
    610060
    Quote Originally Posted by GORT View Post
    Unreal that GOP went with Trump for this election. Hillary is going to come out of this convention with a huge lead. Only way she loses is a catastrophe or damaging wikileaks drop. I guess Assange is waiting for Thursday.
    Assange is waiting for orders. Is it not now apparent that he and Snowden are Russian agents?
    Fresh as lettuce and Bangin' dem ho's.

  63. #263
    Admnistrator lock 8.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,998
    Roids
    500000
    Poor beat. Old guy still thinks he's living in the Cold War, bae

  64. #264
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,066
    Roids
    132500
    Lock is a communist plant....he and the enemy are a regular Boris and Natasha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  65. #265
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    Quote Originally Posted by the enemy View Post
    He should be called out on it when it does happen. But, where has he said or done anything racist, sexist or homophobic? Remember, just calling him that doesn't make it so. Again, where's the evidence of it? He's a another question. He's been a celebrity for a long time, why are they calling him racist as soon as he jumps up in the polls and not any time before then?
    He didn't jump up in the polls until he started being bigoted.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  66. #266
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    He didn't jump up in the polls until he started being bigoted.

    Again, where and when did he do that?

  67. #267
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    He wants to close the borders to people based on their religion. That's bigoted, and it goes against the First Amendment.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  68. #268
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    He wants to close the borders to people based on their religion. That's bigoted, and it goes against the First Amendment.

    Being against illegal immigration doesn't make you a racist.
    Being cautious as to who the US let's in from the middle east due to past terrorist attacks (or free voters for democrats) doesn't make you a racist either.

  69. #269
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    No, he didn't say, "the Middle East." He said, "Muslims." That makes him a bigot.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  70. #270
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Here's a couple of questions:

    Why is Israel so strict on their borders?

    Why does southern Mexico have a wall on their borders?

  71. #271
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    No, he didn't say, "the Middle East." He said, "Muslims." That makes him a bigot.
    Muslims aren't committing terrorist attacks in France and Germany?

  72. #272
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    So you admit that he's being a bigot.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  73. #273
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,066
    Roids
    132500
    Quote Originally Posted by the enemy View Post
    Muslims aren't committing terrorist attacks in France and Germany?
    you're a goddamn idiot. Religion can't be a litmus test for entering this country. This country was built on religious freedom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  74. #274
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    So you admit that he's being a bigot.
    How is that bigoted? I'm sorry I just don't follow your logic. Just because somebody gets their feelings hurt didn't mean they're being discriminated against. wtf?

  75. #275
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantly Constantine View Post
    you're a goddamn idiot. Religion can't be a litmus test for entering this country. This country was built on religious freedom.
    Who said anything about tests?

    The only test you should be worried about is if your wife is positive or negative.

  76. #276
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    It's a clear case of discrimination against Muslims. Look, this is stupid. If you want to go on believing that Trump isn't being bigoted, that's fine, but you've run out of arguments here.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  77. #277
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    It's a clear case of discrimination against Muslims. Look, this is stupid. If you want to go on believing that Trump isn't being bigoted, that's fine, but you've run out of arguments here.
    I'm not arguing. Just axing some simple questions. To be fair, if you're done talking about it then so am I.

  78. #278
    Olive Privilege SPQR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pirate Coast, Florida
    Posts
    4,450
    Roids
    500000
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantly Constantine View Post
    you're a goddamn idiot. Religion can't be a litmus test for entering this country. This country was built on religious freedom.
    It wasn't built on Islam or by Muslims.

    Our first foreign war was against Islamic jihadist.

  79. #279
    CounterCulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gated Community
    Posts
    1,188
    Roids
    498850
    Enemy you're allowing him to frame the argument. Trumps words (attn: superlibs words are just wind) are definitely more discriminatory and with good reason. He doesn't want arab and south asian muslim immigration because they are savages who don't hold western values, even the ones who aren't terrorists. A lot of people don't want Mexicans because there is real competition for jobs. Illegal immigration is good for wall street and bad for main street.

    The argument should be over whether or not that is a bad thing. Pro open borders people will usually fall back on one of two arguments: diversity is better just because and we are a nation if immigrants. The first is just dumb and had been proven wrong by objective measurements. The second is misleading. We are a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation that had always turned away immigrants as well. The libs have created a false dichotomy of it's either anything goes or seal the borders shut.

    Also if you use the second argument you can never cry about the Indians anymore.

  80. #280
    CounterCulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gated Community
    Posts
    1,188
    Roids
    498850
    Also, Hillary's nomination was so inspiring and powerful that half the arena had to walk out to compose themselves right before she took the stage. Seriously, google the images, it looks like the Fleetcenter when the Celtics are down by 30 in the 4th. It was so inspiring that they had to get seat fillers to fill seats.

  81. #281
    Olive Privilege SPQR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pirate Coast, Florida
    Posts
    4,450
    Roids
    500000
    Mass immigration is the final nail in the coffin for any civilization. Ask the Roman Empire. We are making every mistake they made and it will cause the same outcome.

  82. #282
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterCulture View Post
    Enemy you're allowing him to frame the argument. Trumps words (attn: superlibs words are just wind) are definitely more discriminatory and with good reason. He doesn't want arab and south asian muslim immigration because they are savages who don't hold western values, even the ones who aren't terrorists. A lot of people don't want Mexicans because there is real competition for jobs. Illegal immigration is good for wall street and bad for main street.

    The argument should be over whether or not that is a bad thing. Pro open borders people will usually fall back on one of two arguments: diversity is better just because and we are a nation if immigrants. The first is just dumb and had been proven wrong by objective measurements. The second is misleading. We are a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation that had always turned away immigrants as well. The libs have created a false dichotomy of it's either anything goes or seal the borders shut.

    Also if you use the second argument you can never cry about the Indians anymore.

    Yeah, word up. That's what I meant but worded much better. The only other thing I'd add is that immigrants in the past eventually adopted American values and most of the culture, while still recognizing their own. But now immigrants don't really seem to do that. It'll be terrible in the long run because if the massive welfare state.

  83. #283
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    But don't immigrants take less money on the dole than the average Americans?
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  84. #284
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Bruh...how much have they paid in to the system compared to the average American?

  85. #285
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    They make on average under 10% less ($63,715 vs. $68,361 in household income from 2010 to 2011), so the difference is negligible.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  86. #286
    low energy GORT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,060
    Roids
    50000
    Quote Originally Posted by the enemy View Post
    I'm not arguing. Just axing some simple questions. To be fair, if you're done talking about it then so am I.
    I think you're asking good questions. I would say there are three ways of looking at it.

    1/Specific examples of discrimination or racism

    2/Global picture (general tone of his statements, who is responding favourably).

    3/Political front (it's possible, though unlikely, Trump himself is a liberal utilizing politics of race to garner support)


    For me, number 2 is something either you see or you don't. There's just a general pattern of statements made over time that even the most conservative republicans, including Mike Pence himself, has rejected as unconstitutional and discriminatory. If you read his twitter feed, you just see the general tone, which is why white nationalists respond so favourably to him (calling Warren Pocahantos, stereotyping jews, comments about Mexicans, retweeting neo-nazis, etc).

    But if you want a very specific instance of it, I think this article is pretty good place to start since it raises the very question and goes through several examples.


    I’ve waded through 1,021 pages of documents from that legal battle, and they are devastating. Donald Trump was then president of the family real estate firm, and the government amassed overwhelming evidence that the company had a policy of discriminating against blacks, including those serving in the military.

    To prove the discrimination, blacks were repeatedly dispatched as testers to Trump apartment buildings to inquire about vacancies, and white testers were sent soon after. Repeatedly, the black person was told that nothing was available, while the white tester was shown apartments for immediate rental.

    A former building superintendent working for the Trumps explained that he was told to code any application by a black person with the letter C, for colored, apparently so the office would know to reject it. A Trump rental agent said the Trumps wanted to rent only to “Jews and executives,” and discouraged renting to blacks.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/op...-a-racist.html


    I think a more productive question, which you alluded to, is whether racial discrimination is good or bad and in which cases. That's what underlies your interest and Trump's as well. I'm with you that it's a question that should be addressed directly, although it's hard to imagine a scenario where it is objectively examined. It's a deeply emotional question that instantly overwhelms rational discussions. And I suppose for good reason. It can be discussed on the margins of public discourse, such as on a message board (hence one of its values), but not in any full public venue I would think. The stakes and risks would be too high.
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

  87. #287
    low energy GORT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,060
    Roids
    50000
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterCulture View Post
    The libs have created a false dichotomy of it's either anything goes or seal the borders shut.
    Your false dichotomy is a false dichotomy. Just throwing this out there:

    When it comes to getting tough on immigration, Republican candidates talk the talk, but Obama walks the walk. President Obama has deported more people than any U.S. president before him, and almost more than every other president combined from the 20th century.
    http://fusion.net/story/252637/obama...-up-the-score/
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

  88. #288
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    I think it was that he wanted to discourage people on welfare from renting his apartments. From a business stand point anyone can see why. From a feelings only perspective I can see why people get their pussy twisted in knots on that subject. It just so happens that more blacks are on welfare.

    On your second point I agree 100

  89. #289
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,066
    Roids
    132500
    Quote Originally Posted by the enemy View Post
    I think it was that he wanted to discourage people on welfare from renting his apartments. From a business stand point anyone can see why. From a feelings only perspective I can see why people get their pussy twisted in knots on that subject. It just so happens that more blacks are on welfare.

    On your second point I agree 100
    WRONG!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  90. #290
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,066
    Roids
    132500
    Quote Originally Posted by GORT View Post
    Your false dichotomy is a false dichotomy. Just throwing this out there:



    http://fusion.net/story/252637/obama...-up-the-score/
    he's also tougher on terrorists. He's killed more terrorists by a longshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  91. #291
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    Yeah, there are more white people on welfare than black people on welfare, simply because whites are a greater portion of the population. You're wrong on that one, The Enemy.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  92. #292
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantly Constantine View Post
    WRONG!
    Another eloquently worded retort. Care to elaborate with out your normal dumb dumb responses?

  93. #293
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    Yeah, there are more white people on welfare than black people on welfare, simply because whites are a greater portion of the population. You're wrong on that one, The Enemy.
    No shit. Is there any proof that he rented them to white people on welfare?

  94. #294
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    But just like crime statistics they still represent a larger proportion. But that's besides the point yo

  95. #295
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantly Constantine View Post
    he's also tougher on terrorists. He's killed more terrorists by a longshot.
    How many civilians too? Without mentioning Bush either.

  96. #296
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    Yup, the point is that you were WRONG!
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  97. #297
    Broken Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,997
    Roids
    2716987
    Quote Originally Posted by the enemy View Post
    How many civilians too? Without mentioning Bush either.
    LBJ killed more civilians. So did Nixon, FDR, Lincoln. I don't see what your point is in not including W. Bush. He's a wartime president, so it's most likely that he killed more civilians than, say, Carter or JFK.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  98. #298
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,066
    Roids
    132500
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterCulture View Post
    Also, Hillary's nomination was so inspiring and powerful that half the arena had to walk out to compose themselves right before she took the stage. Seriously, google the images, it looks like the Fleetcenter when the Celtics are down by 30 in the 4th. It was so inspiring that they had to get seat fillers to fill seats.

    The CA delegation orchestrated that walk out. They are the left's version of the right's early tea party of Texas. They are taking a page from their book, but look what the tea party has accomplished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  99. #299
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,066
    Roids
    132500
    Quote Originally Posted by the enemy View Post
    Another eloquently worded retort. Care to elaborate with out your normal dumb dumb responses?

    It's a known facts more whites are on govt assistance. You're an idiot and a faggit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  100. #300
    Tsar Bomba the enemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    1,128
    Roids
    13352542
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantly Constantine View Post
    It's a known facts more whites are on govt assistance. You're an idiot and a faggit.
    Ah yes, the boards champion of the liberal ideology and stresses equality for all marginalized groups, but yet never forgets to call someone a fag.

    Y'all are splitting cunt hairs. I'm done.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •