Thread: Suggest A Podcast

Roids

Suggest A Podcast

I've been listening to them pretty often whether at work or whatever. I listen to Rogan's from time to time, I usually don't miss an episode of Chael Sonnen's show. Or Ariel Hawani's. Big fan of those two. I've also become a big fan of Last Podcast on the Left. The guys are hilarious and have created a couple of shows on Adult Swim. Anyway, they pick a topic (Usually serial killers or mass murderers) and go into detail about them, what they did, their victims, details and how they were caught. They don't necessarily do it in a mocking manner, but it's fucking hilarious. Only if you've got a morbid sense of humor.

What do you guys listen to?
    -A Message From The Clergy

Roids
    OT > UFC > LM > /b/ > /r/ > GSC

Roids
    Hardcore history

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Off Topic View Post

Tell me more about "The Unexplained" and the "Stuff You Should Know" podcasts. Also

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Lem View Post
    ricky gervais podcast (old, done, but the archives are def worth listening to)

currently in my feed:
    rutten and ranello (bas and ranello talk about mma and interview ppl, its new)
    joe rogan (sometimes is good, guest dependent)
    WTF with marc maron (almost always dont listen, he has a guest that im interested in like once a year)
    radiolab (comes out infrequently, maybe once a month)
    bill burr monday morning podcast (comes out 2x a week, consistently funny. prob my favorite podcast)
    Nerdist (i listen if i like the guest)
    hannibal burress handsome rambler (new, didnt really form an opinion yet)
    joey diaz the church of whats happening now (joey is a fucked up lunatic. can be entertaining, also can be repetitive. he talks about how much he used to love drugs and currently likes eating 20 edibles a day all the time)
    jack slack fights gone by (the mma writer does a podcast, it's him solo talking about mma)

id like a good news podcast or something where they talked about politics but everything seems terrible.
    I've listened to and enjoyed Joey Diaz on Rogan's podcast and have downloaded a couple of his Church of What's happening episodes but haven't tried them yet. I also checked out Bill Burr's podcast and wasn't a fan. I've got a couple of episodes of WTF downloaded but haven't tried them out either.

Roids
    ricky gervais podcast (old, done, but the archives are def worth listening to)

currently in my feed:
    rutten and ranello (bas and ranello talk about mma and interview ppl, its new)
    joe rogan (sometimes is good, guest dependent)
    WTF with marc maron (almost always dont listen, he has a guest that im interested in like once a year)
    radiolab (comes out infrequently, maybe once a month)
    bill burr monday morning podcast (comes out 2x a week, consistently funny. prob my favorite podcast)
    Nerdist (i listen if i like the guest)
    hannibal burress handsome rambler (new, didnt really form an opinion yet)
    joey diaz the church of whats happening now (joey is a fucked up lunatic. can be entertaining, also can be repetitive. he talks about how much he used to love drugs and currently likes eating 20 edibles a day all the time)
    jack slack fights gone by (the mma writer does a podcast, it's him solo talking about mma)

id like a good news podcast or something where they talked about politics but everything seems terrible.
    I've listened to and enjoyed Joey Diaz on Rogan's podcast and have downloaded a couple of his Church of What's happening episodes but haven't tried them yet. I also checked out Bill Burr's podcast and wasn't a fan. I've got a couple of episodes of WTF downloaded but haven't tried them out either.

Roids
    Just downloaded an episode of both Hardcore History and Common Sense. Will report back. Thanks for the suggestions.

Roids
    Listen everyone, only (((Lem))) is qualified to give an opinion on AI. No one else.

Roids
    The Bernard Hopkins podcast--Through the Ropes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Roids
    THE Sage Northcutt podcast--Apples and Asskickings

Roids
    The Harry Lime podcast--The Codcast Podcast

Roids
    The Lem Jewperience

Roids
    Talk is Jewricho

Roids
    I like Jericho's podcast too. Stone Cold's podcast is complete trash.

Roids
    You wouldn't understand. You don't have any academic background on anything, so you've never experienced the dismay that comes when you realize that the person talking about said subject doesn't have a real background in it and sounds like a total fool. You then wonder how many times this person talked about other topics you DONT have a background in and you thought they sounded reasonable...

Case in point, AI. You don't know a god damn thing about it.
    Don't get upset with Saunion. You already know he has an opinion about everything but actual knowledge about nothing.

Roids
    Jim Ross' podcast is okay. I've also listened to Konan's Keepin' it 100 with Disco Inferno and Gregory Helms as well as Killing the Town with Lance Storm and Cyrus. Not too impressed with either, but it's funny that Storm and Cyrus kind of shit on Disco and deservedly so. He's a moron. Both have decent guests now and then. I just really dislike Konan. He's so fake, even for a professional wrestler. He's a different guy depending on who he's with. Really wishy washy, like he doesn't have his own personality.

I lost my entire collection after my phone bootlooped so now I just kind of keep with just a few because I hated scrolling through 100 podcasts just to find what I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Off Topic View Post
    i have stopped listening to music because of podcasts.
    Ditto they replaced TV and music for me. Seems like there's definitely an over-saturation of the medium though and it's getting to be hard to find anything new of value. You got all those paranormal podcasts and you don't have Mysterious Universe, you're fucking up son! I've shilled them in the past but they really are the best in that genre IMO. Blurry Photos is another one that's pretty good, they do full episodes on a single subject like Last Podcast on the Left I don't think they're as funny as those guys but they are comedians supposedly and every now and again they do something clever. I've listened to a lot off the ones you got listed but I'll check some of them out thanks for taking the time to post em.

I'll have to look through what I grabbed off my phone before it died for good and see if got any of my podcasts.

Sword and Scale is a true crime podcast that tells various crime stories that are pretty entertaining and they tell them in a provocative way kind of like those poofs @ radiolab.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Muninger View Post
    Tell me more about "Stuff You Should Know" podcasts.
    I think it's an NPR podcast, definitely has that feel to it. They tackle a new subject every episode about various conspiracy/esoteric topics, they do tend to stay rooted in realistic scenarios for the most part. But it's well researched and explained well. Personality wise they're about the same as your typical NPR show.

Roids
    I listened to an episode of Comedy Bang Bang at work one day and remember finding it hilarious. I was laughing pretty hard and often, and it was about 10 hours into a 14 hour shift, and usually about at that point into my work day I'm getting tired and moody. I thought it was great. I downloaded a couple more episodes and listened to them the next day and didn't find them funny at all. Almost annoying.

Roids
    I listened to an episode of Comedy Bang Bang at work one day and remember finding it hilarious. I was laughing pretty hard and often, and it was about 10 hours into a 14 hour shift, and usually about at that point into my work day I'm getting tired and moody. I thought it was great. I downloaded a couple more episodes and listened to them the next day and didn't find them funny at all. Almost annoying.
    that's the weirdest thing about this podcast for me. it's the only one that i worry about listening to in public because i just look like a giggling fool while buying groceries/running errands/whatever. but i also rarely listen to the show. with this show it's all about guests for me. i think it's the nature of improv. knowing they're making it up on the spot somehow enhances the funny, but of course improv leaves things open to go badly.
    OT > UFC > LM > /b/ > /r/ > GSC

Yeah comedy bang bang did the same thing to me too. They're really hit or miss. At the end of the day it's just a group of improv comics, which is the lowest art form on the planet. I dunno what I don't like about them (improv comics) it's like they all think they can make a bit funny by just yelling louder or committing even harder, but it just comes across as forced.

Scott Ackerman is usually the only funny person on comedy bang bang 90% of the time. Auckerman and Adam Scott have a pretty good podcast called "U Talkin U2 to Me?" where they review every U2 album. It's already over with but they're pretty funny when it's not an episode where they actually review albums. I feel like I've posted this exact thing before for some reason.

Roids
    Probably why I like Last Podcast On The Left. The guy that impersonates the serial killers is a riot. I was always into true crime shit, especially serial killers, and this is the perfect podcast for me. Apparently there's one called My Favorite Murder that may be similar, but I haven't listened to the episodes I've got yet.

Probably why I like Last Podcast On The Left. The guy that impersonates the serial killers is a riot. I was always into true crime shit, especially serial killers, and this is the perfect podcast for me. Apparently there's one called My Favorite Murder that may be similar, but I haven't listened to the episodes I've got yet.
    I'm not going to lie I really like The Last Podcast On The Left. I think the guys are really funny and I've been binge-listening to them for the past two weeks. But it is really off putting to know that Marcus (or Harry? The funny one that's always in Atlanta) is really down with the magic and his hail Satan's at the end of each episode are probably legit. I'm no crazy next level bible thumper or anything, but I am a fearful idiot and that kind of talk riles up my inner black guy watching magicians. I just don't like that kind of talk. I can't do possession stuff either.
    Last edited by mike haggar; 12-22-2016 at 11:26 PM.

I found a pretty good one last night called Cum Town. It's two or three comedians from New York just shooting the shit. I've listened to about five episodes so far, the guys got a really good chemistry but they are definitely New Yorkers which is obnoxious. I think it's worth a listen if you're looking for a comedy podcast.

Roids
    I downloaded Joe Rogan's fight breakdown and predictions podcast for the upcoming fights and listened to the first two and a half hours of it. They didn't discuss MMA at all for the first two hours.

Roids
    Also, Eddie Bravo is a fucking moron. It's hard to fathom someone can be so stupid. Brendan Schaub is a fucking retard himself, and he only looks slightly stupid when he's on the podcast with Bravo. Bravo ought to stick to grappling, because thinking and talking aren't working for him.

Also, I don't understand how anyone can listen to Schaub's podcast. He's a fucking retard, has that gay lisp thing and is constantly wrong about everything.

Roids
    You should read reddit.com/r/thefighterandthekid , they trash brendan SO hard. it's funny.
    Thank you! You are a life safer, Im so bored at work currently because most people are on vacation, even the israelis and chinese took time off.
    Deutschland über alles !!!- Le Peste le Beste

Roids
    I've been listening to them pretty often whether at work or whatever. I listen to Rogan's from time to time, I usually don't miss an episode of Chael Sonnen's show. Or Ariel Hawani's. Big fan of those two. I've also become a big fan of Last Podcast on the Left. The guys are hilarious and have created a couple of shows on Adult Swim. Anyway, they pick a topic (Usually serial killers or mass murderers) and go into detail about them, what they did, their victims, details and how they were caught. They don't necessarily do it in a mocking manner, but it's fucking hilarious. Only if you've got a morbid sense of humor.

What do you guys listen to?
    Radiolab and Hardcore History. My buddy has recommended both Left, Right, and Center and This American Life, but I haven't listened to those two yet.
    I balanced all, brought all to mind,
    The years to come seemed waste of breath,
    A waste of breath the years behind
    In balance with this life, this death

Roids
    I like a lot of the podcasts already discussed here. Haven't heard anyone mention Race Wars. Comedians Sherrod Small and Kurt Metzger discussing racial/pop culture topics. On the most recent episode they had Rachel Uchitel(one of the bimbos who blew up Tiger Woods' spot, and marriage). She was talking about how she gets three colonics a week($140 a piece) and no longer shits on the natch. Hard to listen to for a bit because she was so dull but she eventually dropped that and the discussion continued downward.

Roids
    Race wars is terrible, Metzger was the main writer/thief for amy schumer while sherrod is a fat tongued hack who buys jokes.

Roids
    The best podcasts to listen to these days are mainstream news/liberal/left podcasts: the episodes right before election night, and then right after. Some good ones are 'Keepin it 1600', Politico's 'Off Message', NY Time's 'The Run-Up', and 'So That Happened' (I think is HuffPo). Definitely good fapping material.
    "My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    Sounds horribly boring.
    Well sure, once you nut.

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by flibb View Post
    Thank you! You are a life safer, Im so bored at work currently because most people are on vacation, even the israelis and chinese took time off.
    Im so jaded by years of posting here and reading the oa subreddit that this is too tame for me.
    I need hate like that cloud in Star Trek.

Roids
    I get that. I think I've been so desensitized after years of being around you people that I no longer find comedy in comedy. Just tragedy and violence.

Roids
    Race wars is terrible, Metzger was the main writer/thief for amy schumer while sherrod is a fat tongued hack who buys jokes.
    Kurt is pretentious but I don't get the Sherrod hate in the OnA subreddit. OnA have been terrible for so long and that includes Norton. Dassabesso makes me laugh and they occasionally get Artie Lang who also has a decent podcast.

Roids
    Compared to R&R UFC Unfiltered is sub-par. Norton doesn't even deserve that gig and Serra can't hold a candle to Bas in talking technique and fight history. Unfiltered is still a fun listen but lacks the substance and actual MMA coverage of R&R. Also Norton is worse than a TUF-era fan. He's casual at best and is paid to talk UFC. He couldn't recognize Diego Sanchez or Sean sherk by picture in one of the recent podcasts.

Roids
    I was actually about to ask if anyone had checked out Unfiltered. I thought it may be worth a listen because of Serra.

Roids
    Started listening to "The Fifth Column," I recommend it.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Compared to R&R UFC Unfiltered is sub-par. Norton doesn't even deserve that gig and Serra can't hold a candle to Bas in talking technique and fight history. Unfiltered is still a fun listen but lacks the substance and actual MMA coverage of R&R. Also Norton is worse than a TUF-era fan. He's casual at best and is paid to talk UFC. He couldn't recognize Diego Sanchez or Sean sherk by picture in one of the recent podcasts.
    Renallo almost sucks as bad as the worm.
    He was god awful on JRE.

Fighters usually suck when they talk, non fighters even more.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Kurt is pretentious but I don't get the Sherrod hate in the OnA subreddit. OnA have been terrible for so long and that includes Norton. Dassabesso makes me laugh and they occasionally get Artie Lang who also has a decent podcast.
    Sherrod believes Cleopatra was a black woman:

Roids
    Who is sherrod

Roids
    Cleopatra was not black. But that girl got what she wanted and used her charm.

Roids
    Who is sherrod
    Chris Rocks cousin and an unfunny comedian who buys jokes.

Roids
    It's awful that people like that are names that some people find worth remembering

Roids
    Listened to WTF for the first time recently, Louis Theroux was the guest. I didn't think it was that great, it seemed like Maron didn't really know who Theroux was. But I gave it another shot. His episode with Billy West (voice actor from Ren & Stimpy and Futurama) is one of the funniest podcasts I've ever heard.

Roids
    still good. wish i knew of more political podcasts that weren't shit. this is the only one i know of that's any good aside from listening to npr.
    Yeah, The Fifth Column is the best political podcast by a mile. I like that they're 70% about politics and events, and 30% about the media that reports on politics and events. I also love the dynamic of one moderate drinker, one lightweight, and one lush.

"FiveThirtyEight Politics" is a decent political podcast. It's more on the "wonky" side though, more focused on the horse race than the issues. Not nearly as fun as The Fifth Column.

Roids
    Haven't listened to it yet, but the guest on Joey Diaz's most recent podcast is Carlos Mencia.

Roids
    Unfortunately commenters said it's a terrible episode and Carlos does all the talking
    Yep, it was garbage. Joey is not Diane Sawyer, he didn't even bring up the joke stealing. Joey said in the intro that he wanted to be positive and so he "kept it light." But really Mencia verbally jiu-jitsued him. Mencia framed himself as this humbled guy who is trying to atone for his past. But if you didn't know the history and you listened to the podcast, you would come away thinking that Mencia just used to be a "jerk" to young comics and the worst thing he ever did was doing 45 minute sets when he was only supposed to do 15 minutes, screwing the guys who came after him. All he talked about was how bad he felt taking up stage time. He even justified that saying he was in the last generation of comics who were "hazed" by older comics, and he was just doing what was done to him. The one time Joey seemed to be going in the direction of asking about the joke stealing, Joey said "so everyone is talking about Amy Schumer.." and Mencia immediately redirected the conversation back to talking about what a jerk he was for taking up stage time and that he's sorry for that. Mencia did all the talking so the conversation would never address the joke stealing.

Roids
    Mencia is a piece of shit. One of the funniest things on the internet is Joe Rogan owning him live on stage.

Roids
    Good to see Gilbert on there.

Roids
    Good first post

Roids
    Josh Barnett was a complete weeping vagina on the last JRE. For three hours, no matter what the topic he always went back whining about some Bellator chick who cheated on him and broke up with him after four years. Rogan eventually told him to stop talking about it.

Roids
    I loved when they talked old fights and zoned out about that shit to the point where I had no idea he talked about his ex.
    That bitch is 35 and lost to Baszler and is still fighting. Im happy Barnett is not with her anymore because hes a true white boy with his love for magic, 40k and trash metal.

Roids
    Mencia is a piece of shit. One of the funniest things on the internet is Joe Rogan owning him live on stage.
    Mind of Mencia was funny as fuck. It's really funny how ppl get group think about backlashes and shit....like mencia replacing chapelle. I don't necessarily like Nickelback, but I'd never say they're a POS.

Roids
    Btw, all comics lift jokes. Get the fuck over it.

Roids
    I like Jericho's podcast too. Stone Cold's podcast is complete trash.
    Dude, I will shot you in your face.

Roids
    it didn't even make sense what Barnett was talking about her. something like she wasn't violent but told him, "i hate it that i could punch you 100% in the face and it wouldn't do anything?" even Rogan was confused on what the fuck he was talking about.

now he's buddies with Travis Browne, probably that's what's pumping him full of estrogen, being around that twat.

Roids
    hes a true white boy with his love for magic, 40k and trash metal.
    He is a huge awkward nerd. When Rogan asked him if people ever try to start fights with him, he spent 15 minutes to describe in excruciating detail a 15 second interaction of the one time some guy bumped into him, talked shit, and walked away. Then he started talking about his ex again.

Roids
    New Hardcore History features 6 hours of Caesar in Gaul!

I'm telling you guys the Cum Town podcast is the best comedy podcast out there. Give it a listen.

New Hardcore History features 6 hours of Caesar in Gaul!
    Awesome thanks for the heads up. It's about damn time he came out with something new.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by mike haggar View Post
    I'm telling you guys the Cum Town podcast is the best comedy podcast out there. Give it a listen.
    What's Cum Town podcast about? Whose is it and what are the guests like?

What's Cum Town podcast about? Whose is it and what are the guests like?
    It's three working new york comedians that sit around and bullshit with each other. Nick Mullen is the main host and he pretty much makes the show, he's appeared on what ever Jim Norton does now. Second guy is Stavros some fat Greek guy, he's also been on Jim Norton he brings the high brow humor the show is known for. Third guy is (((Adam Freidland))) he's funny in his own right but he tries to bring in politics often and he's the odd man out, they shit on him constantly.

They rarely have guests, usually another working comedian and not to be sexist but they're almost always good unless they're a woman, if there's a woman on you better believe it's going to quickly turn into a new york liberal politics episode.

They're just really funny guys and they got a good chemistry going on.

Roids
    I'll give it a shot.

I think you'll like it, I think most people would like it if they could get past the name. Every person I've suggested it to say it's among their favorites now. My ex is a $15/month patreon donator now.

Roids
    So he's a big fan huh?

So he's a big fan huh?
    Yeah he i...she is. At first she said it was hard for her and her vagina to get past Stavros's laugh, but eventually she got off her period and warmed up to it and now she considers it infectious. I'm sure she's just spending alimony or something. The premium content is actually pretty tasty but since the meat of the show is just bullshitting around, you only miss more witticisms and fart jokes. I am actually really curious to know what you think about the show Muninger. The humor level is definitely scraping the bottom, but I think they're the best at what they do.

cock...

I'm not gay (._. )

Roids
    Ha, ha.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

Roids
    Yeah he i...she is. At first she said it was hard for her and her vagina to get past Stavros's laugh, but eventually she got off her period and warmed up to it and now she considers it infectious. I'm sure she's just spending alimony or something. The premium content is actually pretty tasty but since the meat of the show is just bullshitting around, you only miss more witticisms and fart jokes. I am actually really curious to know what you think about the show Muninger. The humor level is definitely scraping the bottom, but I think they're the best at what they do.

cock...

I'm not gay (._. )
    Just downloaded an episode called "Tier One" I think. I'll check it out on my walk in the morning.

Roids
    It's three working new york comedians that sit around and bullshit with each other. Nick Mullen is the main host and he pretty much makes the show, he's appeared on what ever Jim Norton does now. Second guy is Stavros some fat Greek guy, he's also been on Jim Norton he brings the high brow humor the show is known for. Third guy is (((Adam Freidland))) he's funny in his own right but he tries to bring in politics often and he's the odd man out, they shit on him constantly.

They rarely have guests, usually another working comedian and not to be sexist but they're almost always good unless they're a woman, if there's a woman on you better believe it's going to quickly turn into a new york liberal politics episode.

They're just really funny guys and they got a good chemistry going on.
    I'll check this out, I've heard Stavros on other podcasts.

The name reminds me of Boner City USA, which was a good comedian podcast but it ended after like 100 episodes.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Feng Shui View Post
    Btw, all comics lift jokes. Get the fuck over it.
    There's a way to go about it. If you ask a guy if you can borrow a piece of their bit, it's one thing. To snatch a bunch of the act without asking is entirely different.
    I balanced all, brought all to mind,
    The years to come seemed waste of breath,
    A waste of breath the years behind
    In balance with this life, this death

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    I'll check this out,
    My thoughts on it. It was garbage. Two of the guys almost said something clever or amusing and then the third guy would interject himself and ruin it. He has a tragically annoying voice and his laugh is fucking excruciating to listen to. He sounds like a mixture of Gilbert Godfrey and Fran Drescher. He would laugh at absolutely nothing and it just got really overbearing.

I listened to the whole episode, over an hour and a half. It may have been interesting if the annoying guy weren't on it, but still nothing impressive. One of the guys would start going on a fictional trip down memory lane that would be mildly amusing and the annoying guy would immediately interject himself in the story because he had to be the center of attention and involved in all conversation pieces. How the fucking guy is allowed behind a microphone is beyond me.

Roids
    Don't hold back, Mun. Tell us what you really think.

Roids
    Eh, different strokes. I have had people suggest podcasts that I checked out, thought sucked, but it was a particular episode and the show ended up being redeemed by better episodes. If this podcasts always consists of these guys, it's not going to see better days.

Roids
    I haven't listened yet, but out of curiosity did you listen to the first episode or the most recent one?

Roids
    It was one of the most recent. Not the latest but second to last.

Roids
    That may be why it sucked too. Sometimes when these shows take off, these guys will throw together absolute shit just because they have to have their voices recorded weekly.

Roids
    My thoughts on it. It was garbage. Two of the guys almost said something clever or amusing and then the third guy would interject himself and ruin it. He has a tragically annoying voice and his laugh is fucking excruciating to listen to. He sounds like a mixture of Gilbert Godfrey and Fran Drescher. He would laugh at absolutely nothing and it just got really overbearing.

I listened to the whole episode, over an hour and a half. It may have been interesting if the annoying guy weren't on it, but still nothing impressive. One of the guys would start going on a fictional trip down memory lane that would be mildly amusing and the annoying guy would immediately interject himself in the story because he had to be the center of attention and involved in all conversation pieces. How the fucking guy is allowed behind a microphone is beyond me.
    I dunno man. I just listened to a few episodes from the middle, and I thought it was pretty good. Mun, you might want to get your head x-rayed. You might have a tumor in your brain pressing on some gland and it's making you ornery.

You're clearly trying to break my heart here... I-It won't work.

That's a pretty odd episode to be honest but your observations of Stavros aren't really something that changes. I think everyone finds him kind of annoying at first, his constant laughing at everything used to anger me. Their newer stuff is a bit different, can't put my finger on it. I think they're making too much money now and they lost a little of their bitterness (they make like $80k a month now and I believe I recall one of them saying they made 9k a year when they first started), but they're still funny. I'm sorry you were disappointed by the episode Mr. Muninger. I thought I mentioned Stav's laughing before but it must've been in a different thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Roids
    You're clearly trying to break my heart here... I-It won't work.

That's a pretty odd episode to be honest but your observations of Stavros aren't really something that changes. I think everyone finds him kind of annoying at first, his constant laughing at everything used to anger me. Their newer stuff is a bit different, can't put my finger on it. I think they're making too much money now and they lost a little of their bitterness (they make like $80k a month now and I believe I recall one of them saying they made 9k a year when they first started), but they're still funny. I'm sorry you were disappointed by the episode Mr. Muninger. I thought I mentioned Stav's laughing before but it must've been in a different thread.
    I eventually got used to that retard on Chael's podcast, so it's possible I can tune out that dude if given ample time. Why don't you suggest one of your favorites and I'll give it another listen. I may have been harsh, because if it didn't have me even slightly captivated I wouldn't have listened for over an hour and a half. I guess I was a little interested when they'd talk on their views of things and stories from the past.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    I dunno man. I just listened to a few episodes from the middle, and I thought it was pretty good. Mun, you might want to get your head x-rayed. You might have a tumor in your brain pressing on some gland and it's making you ornery.
    Possibly. I've never found humor in a lot of shit that most people do. I've never found Adam Sandler funny, or shit like that. I think it's mostly childish humor that's highly predictable. But as I've stated, I also have a really morbid and dry sense of humor.