Thread: Old woman asks rowdy youths to quiet down, gets the thrown in pool..

Roids

Old woman asks rowdy youths to quiet down, gets the thrown in pool..

"My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    he's obviously a tenacious young man: the first lift fails, he almost kills her, so he saves face by dragging her in. hopefully the judge will see this for what it is - enthusiastic hijinks with a small risk of serious injury or drowning
    'Hey you fucking moron. You fucking comment on all my shit.'

Roids
    The craziest part is that noone seemly goes to check on her, and instead run away.
    Cutie Mark Crusaders Never Die

Roids
    it says in the description that lads saved her and tried to kick his ass

Roids
    "Youths"

Roids
    "old lady"

She's in that undefined zone some women enter and never exit, just after middle age and before grey hair. I think they're ageless and never actually die or grow old. The earth will soon be overrun by them.
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

Roids
    you forgot to mention that the kid fuckin straight up WWE flapjacks her on to concrete directly on her face, then lifts her up like a dead body and tosses her into the pool WHILE HER LITTLE DOGS ARE STILL CONNECTED TO HER

Roids
    Yeah, but racism.

I hope her face was shattered and that "kid"goes to prison for aggravated assault

Roids
    The only reporting on this I've seen is by the UK papers. All of the articles just have the video and a play-by-play description of the video. The only value added I've seen is the Sun has dubbed this event "Gran Slam," which is admittedly pretty good.

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    you can always rely on the sun for some vacuous play on words

Roids
    And you know not one of them black folks lived at that apartment complex
    -A Message From The Clergy

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by T IV View Post
    you forgot to mention that the kid fuckin straight up WWE flapjacks her on to concrete directly on her face, then lifts her up like a dead body and tosses her into the pool WHILE HER LITTLE DOGS ARE STILL CONNECTED TO HER
    Those dogs were straight bitchmade.

It's like a more realistic alternate ending to the remake of House Party where instead of the old bitchy neighbor lady getting comically whipped creamed in the face while trying to sabotage the party with her spineless and abused husband, she gets concussed and ends up on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Muninger View Post
    And you know not one of them black folks lived at that apartment complex
    I think if that was the case, the police would have handled that with a couple of bullets

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by GORT View Post
    "old lady"

She's in that undefined zone some women enter and never exit, just after middle age and before grey hair. I think they're ageless and never actually die or grow old. The earth will soon be overrun by them.
    She's 68.

Teen arrested in the case of 68-year-old woman who was thrown in pool

A 16-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with a weekend incident in which a 68-year-old woman was thrown into an apartment complex pool after she tried to break up a party, the Broward County Sheriff's Office said.

The teen turned himself in to police in North Lauderdale, Florida, at about 5 p.m. Monday, authorities said.

The Sheriff's Office said the boy faces a charge of battery on a person 65 years or older in connection with the incident Saturday when 68-year-old Nancy James was thrown into a pool at the complex where she lives in North Lauderdale.

According to a Sheriff's incident report, James and 45-year-old Mitchelle Lozano went with their dogs to the pool area of the Player's Place Complex on Saturday at around 7 p.m. to try to stop a party there.

James and Lozano told police afterward that there were nearly 200 youths in the pool area, the incident report said.

"James made contact with some of the juveniles and as she was speaking to them, unknown males picked her up and threw her inside of the pool," the report said.

Police were called and by the time they arrived the party was ending with most of the attendees gone, the report said.

"James was very frightened and upset. She was drenched in water from her shoulders down," the report said, adding that James had bruises on her leg and shoulder which the police report said "were most likely caused by the incident."

James refused to go to a hospital at the time, according to the police report. But neighbors told ABC News affiliate WPLG that she did end up going to an emergency room afterward.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-arrest...ry?id=47286529

Odd that the police (and this article) only mention the being thrown in the pool, and not getting slammed on the concrete.

Roids
    unknown males picked her up and threw her inside of the pool
    threw her inside of the pool? what the fuck kind of english is that?

be advised, as of at this time, a watery substance is detectable upon her person with extreme prejudice.

fucking idiots

Roids
    When she was treated by medics, they found that she suffered from exposure to 2-parts hydrogen and 1-part oxygen on 95% of her body.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    She's 68.
    that undefined zone some women enter and never exit, just after middle age and before grey hair.

Like I said, she's been 68 for aprox 50 years now. You know the type Harry, still busting your balls when you make a racket, never getting older somehow.
    The thousand injuries of the Kenyan I had borne as best I could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

Roids
    Wow justice has been swift.

A 16-year-old boy who turned himself in after a video posted on social media that showed a woman being slammed to the ground then tossed into a pool at a rowdy pool party in North Lauderdale over the weekend will spend the next three weeks at his home under surveillance.

The teen surrendered to Broward Sheriff's Office Monday around 5 p.m. On Tuesday, he was given 21 days in juvenile detention, which he will serve at his home while wearing an ankle monitor…

The judge ordered the Coral Springs High School junior to be kept in home detention for the next three weeks. He can only go to school, church and can travel with his basketball team.
    http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/M...421644904.html

Well I guess that makes us even for the whole trayvon thing.

lol'ed

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by mike haggar View Post
    Well I guess that makes us even for the whole trayvon thing.
    Classic

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by the enemy View Post
    "Youths"
    "Yutes"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Roids
    If a white teenager had thrown a black woman into a pool he'd be doing 25 years for a hate crime and dumbasses would be marching all over the country.

Roids
    What was that lady actually thinking going into the middle of that Tarzan movie shoot?

Roids
    Looked more like a John Hughes movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Roids
    Just shows that black people will flock together anywhere. They can't swim.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    What was that lady actually thinking going into the middle of that Tarzan movie shoot?
    you were missed

Roids
    Yes he was. Next time we'll hire a hitman that doesn't have the shakes