Thread: Bones Vs. Crybaby UFC 214

Roids

Bones Vs. Crybaby UFC 214

It be official, Jones vs DC at UFC 214. Until DC gets hurt. Bones won't pull out or get in trouble until his next fight after beating DC again.
    -A Message From The Clergy

Roids
    I'm just following the trend. He gets in trouble, fights. Gets in trouble, fights. Gets in trouble, fights.

Roids
    As where Dc gets injured, gets injured, gets injured, fights. Gets injuredx6, fights. Gets injuredx2, misses weight, fights

Roids
    i don't think DC gets injured that much. he fights way more often than Cain does.

i think it's funny how Cain's career has gone. ever since he got the belt the first time, he's never really fought anyone who isn't already an established name at HW. they don't let him go back to the bottom of the barrel even after losing.

he should be fighting guys like Struve.

Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Roids
    i am looking forward to seeing what he gets done for next. it will be hilarious when it totally ruins a show, or he gets himself slung in prison.

hang on. why does he get immediate shot? other than being the best
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

Roids
    $$$$$$, too.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy [/b] View Post
    i am looking forward to seeing what he gets done for next. it will be hilarious when it totally ruins a show, or he gets himself slung in prison.

hang on. why does he get immediate shot? other than being the best
    exactly what you said, because he's the best. he humiliated the current champ and has never lost.

everyone knows DC isn't the real champ. look at how everyone treats him. they boo his fuckin ass after finishing a guy like Rumble, twice. not only that, he comes off like beating Jones is his whole world. even after defending his title vs dangerous Rumble, he immediately starts talking about Jones. he shouldn't even acknowledge that nigger in his post fight speech unless directly asked about him.

Roids
    Gotta feel for DC. He would be the best if it weren't for Jones. I think he should go back to heavyweight.

Roids
    yeah, i have to agree. i think being Cain's buddy has fucked his career up more than losing to Jon Jones has.

i think DC probably could've been HW champ for a while. he was straight up raping guys at HW. in fact, he was almost more exciting at HW than LHW until he came to UFC and started wrestlefucking people in clinches for decisions. like Frank Mir.

Roids
    Yeah, it was straight-up pussified the way he fought Mir.

Roids
    i don't even understand why he did that. i felt like he could've definitely finished Mir near the end because Mir looked like he was rocked on his feet just from being so tired.

Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Roids
    'DON'T MENTION MY KIDS'

'shut up'

https://mobile.twitter.com/MoTownPhe...44751201214465
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

Roids
    I think even a PED-free Jones can beat an old ass DC who just keeps getting older waiting for Jones to keep his nose clean.
    "My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    Hope Jones embraces the heel

Roids
    Garbrandt is apparently getting some treatment over here and out of his fight with Dillashaw.
    Dillashaw called for Johnson as a replacement who does not want the fight.

A champion doesnt want to fight. Just scrap that division entirely.
    Deutschland über alles !!!- Le Peste le Beste

Roids
    Johnson hasn't fought at 135 in ages, and his first fight there is against a killer like Dillashaw?
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

Roids
    why are you arguing with him? you know how flibb is.

he just wants to see mighty mouse get raped.

Roids
    ^Who doesnt but I always find it wrong when a champ refuses a fight. Same with Jones vs chael when hendo got injured. Johnson beat everybody and dillashaw says he can make 125

Roids
    Johnson just fought a couple of weeks ago and said loud and clear that he wasn't fighting again until he gets what he feels he's worth.

Roids
    Can that guy be anymore hateable?

Roids
    I agree with you in a sense, but he's the most dominant champion in the business. But nobody cares, he's not a draw, he generates zero interest. It's hard to justify giving the guy a million bucks. I mean nobody gives a fuck about the world's best checkers player, he's not getting a million bucks a competition.

Once DJ beats Anderson's record I think he'll have to take some chances. Also, while the guy has really looked phenomenal, there isn't a lot of competition in that children's weight class. Part of the reason he looks so unbeatable may be because his competition isn't really that high level

Roids
    in reality, 125lb will never be talent filled. how many human males can make 125lbs? women now a days have a hard time getting down to 125lbs.

that's why WW and MW will always have the most talent. there's just more people normal sized than midgets. it's the same reason HW is thin and probably will be forever. how many gorillas can you find to agree to get punched in the face by other gorillas? Brock Lesnar doesn't even like fighting that much and look at him compared to most of the HW division.

Roids
    I don't know. Look at the featherweight/jr. featherweight division of the early 2000s:

Juan Manuel Marquez
    Naseem Hamed
    Vuyani Bungu
    Erik Morales
    Marco Antonio Barrera
    Chi In-jin
    Manny Pacquiao
    Manuel Medina
    Lil' Hagler

Notice anything? Only one American. MMA is still an Amero-centric sport, and once it becomes more of a global sport, 125 will be a top division.

Roids
    Johnson is also boring as fuck and the only guy at 125 who fights outside of the prelims.
    If the ufc would split their roster like Pride did with Bushido and use a smaller cage for the lower weight classes would be a good start.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    I don't know. Look at the featherweight/jr. featherweight division of the early 2000s:

Juan Manuel Marquez
    Naseem Hamed
    Vuyani Bungu
    Erik Morales
    Marco Antonio Barrera
    Chi In-jin
    Manny Pacquiao
    Manuel Medina
    Lil' Hagler

Notice anything? Only one American. MMA is still an Amero-centric sport, and once it becomes more of a global sport, 125 will be a top division.
    well, yeah. if they break out in Asia and Latin countries, because they're naturally small people. but for the Latin countries i would think a lot of their talent will get sucked away by boxing since that is a massive part of their culture now.

the Asians don't really have another sport that will siphon away talent, but HW is pretty similar. there's already a limited amount of large guys, and even less large guys that will be ok with getting hit in the face by another guy just as big as them. i find that a lot of the pussies i've met in real life were big guys, and a lot of the real tough guys were small.

Roids
    There've been a number of good South African featherweights in the past 20 years. That country has a rich boxing tradition, and once it transitions into MMA, we could have a few good fighters at 125.

Roids
    black South Africans or white ones? i can see blacks making that weight but most of the South African whites i've seen are fuckin big as shit

Roids
    Black South Africans. I guess they're like Pygmies or some shit like that. When I was in college, there was a 4'10" South African named Baby Jake Matlala, who won the WBO titles at 112 and 108.

Roids
    The heavyweight division is actually coming along nicely. There are a lot of new, young guys coming up through the ranks. It seems like every event lately has had a couple of new faces for that division, a lot of them impressive. It's just a matter of bringing them up into the top 10, which is really hard because most of the heavies are very, very inactive most of the time. They don't fight nearly as often as the manlets.

Roids
    what new guys are coming up through the ranks? i see new guys, but they all look like shit shows. the only one who looks promising is Ngannou.

nobody even mentions Derek Lewis even though he's on a win streak and just KO'd top level HW Travis Browne, even his employers think the Black beast sucks.

Roids
    Derek Lewis has been getting a big push. He's mentioned all the time. You've also got Anthony Hamilton, Marcos Lima, ruslan Mogomedov, Luis Henrique, Ngannou, Curt Blaydes, Hand of Godbeer, and that dude Rashad Coulture from this past weekend and that Sherman dude he fought look promising.

Roids
    he didn't get mentioned when Stipe took JDS' soul. the commentators were all like, "there's no one on the horizon for Stipe except for maybe Ngannou!!!!!"

not getting mentioned after the biggest fight in your division when you're clearly ahead of the guy they DO mention seems like a slap in the face to me.

what do you mean by promising? promising like they'll make for a few good KO's or promising like they look like world beaters? because i'll have to disagree if it's the latter.

Ngannou, Magomedov, and Derek Lewis are the best ones. i think one of the better HWs isn't even in the UFC. Vitaly Minakov. he looked very good, good size for a HW too. but now he's fighting Bigfoot in Russia and looks like he's been training for Strongman because he looks like he's put on a shit ton of weight.

also Justin Ledet looked decent, but i think he got popped for roids.

Roids
    The division is still weak when compared to the likes of the lightweight division, but it's more promising than it's been in years. And it's hard to say if these guys will be world beaters yet, but they've been impressive from what little we've seen. Especially the two from this past weekend's card.

Also, Jones wasn't his typical confident and arrogant self at the presser this weekend. He also looked like a true crackhead with his hair being long and nappy and in true druggy form it looked like he had been wearing the same old dirty dress shirt that he found in a dumpster for several days

Roids
    Isnt lhw in shambles too?

Roids
    sorta

Roids
    also, most of the new guys that i thought could possibly be contenders are "suspended" for steroid related things.

i'll say this though, i thought Stipe would never be a contender after getting KO'd by Struve, but obviously i was wrong.

maybe it's because i expect the top guys in HW to look like they know what they're doing like the top guys in other weight classes, but maybe my expectations of HWs are too high growing up watching Fedor and Crocop i expect HWs to at least be coordinated.

i don't know if you've seen all of those guys fights but more than a few of them have been stopped by other guys in the division. Anthony Hamilton has been brutally KO'd by Todd Duffee (the guy that Frank Mir destroyed ON THE FEET) and then tapped out to a kimura by Ngannou.

Marcos Lima fights at LHW and lost to OSP.

Magomedov seems promising but he doesn't really stop anyone, not even guys who are knockoutable like Shawn Jordan.

i suppose this depends on how good Ngannou is, but Luis Henrique and Curtis Blaydes got dealt with by Ngannou.

Godbeer got submitted by suspended Justin Ledet.

Rashad Coulter just lost to a guy who was 0-2 in the UFC.

like i mentioned earlier, i feel like most of these guys are cannon fodder for the real contenders, and that has so far proven to be Magomedov, Ngannou, and Ledet.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by T IV View Post
    maybe it's because i expect the top guys in HW to look like they know what they're doing like the top guys in other weight classes, but maybe my expectations of HWs are too high growing up watching Fedor and Crocop i expect HWs to at least be coordinated.
    Quote Originally Posted by T IV View Post
    i don't know if you've seen all of those guys fights but more than a few of them have been stopped by other guys in the division. Anthony Hamilton has been brutally KO'd by Todd Duffee (the guy that Frank Mir destroyed ON THE FEET) and then tapped out to a kimura by Ngannou.
    You do know CroCop got destroyed ON THE FEET by Frank Mir, no?

Roids
    he didn't get destroyed. he got KO'd after an ugly ass fight. Todd Duffee got straight up destroyed by Frank Mir.

also, let's not act like 35 yr old worn down over 40 fight Crocop is the same as 12 fight 31 yr old Duffee who barely even fights.

we're talking about contenders, everyone knew Crocop was washed up at that point in time.

when you're in the prime of your athletic career and you get brutally knocked out by an old jiu jitsu practitioner who was on a 4 fight losing streak before KO'ing the gimme fight in Bigfoot Silva, i don't know what to say.

getting KO'd by the Reem is not bad, or by Mark Hunt. but KO'd by Frank Mir in the fashion that the fight played out? that's like being submitted by Mark Hunt. it's a big WTF

Roids
    also what are you "...." about?

it's the truth, MMA is supposed to be evolving but look at the HW division. it looks like shit. guys like Gary Goodridge would probably be beating the fuck out of half the division if they were young again.

in fact, Gary Goodridge 2.0 Derek Lewis is doing pretty much that.

Roids
    Guys that big aren't supposed to move as fast or have the fast twitch muscle reaction that the smaller guys do. It's never going to look the same. Guys like Fedor who were phenoms for awhile seem godly now because they were doing steroids.