Thread: Predict The Upcoming Fight Results

Roids

Predict The Upcoming Fight Results

Who ya got, pussy?

DC Vs Jones

Bones via submission in 4

Bisping Vs Romero

I've actually got Bisping by tko stoppage in the 3rd or 4th. He's gonna run like the chicken shit he is and gas that roided up monkey. This is a lose-lose fight because both guys are unlikable

Tyron Woodley Vs GSP

I don't think Maia is getting a title shot. Nor should he. If he does, he gets knocked out in the first. GSP will get the ground and pound tko in the 2nd

Jose Aldo Vs Max Holloway

Max is talented. Just not as. Jose via decision

Garbrandt Vs Dillashaw

Dillashaw via decision
    -A Message From The Clergy

Roids
    DC Vs Jones

Bones via unanimous decision. Cormier is too smart to gas or get trapped by anything.

Bisping Vs Romero

Romero by kayo, round 2.

Tyron Woodley Vs GSP

GSP needs six months to get off the horsebeef, reportedly. Once he does, he'll get beaten up and stopped in the fifth.

Jose Aldo Vs Max Holloway

147 and 154 are the deepest divisions in boxing, and 145 and 155 are the deepest divisions in MMA. Jose is the king now that McGregor has no chance at making 145.

Garbrandt Vs Dillashaw

Dillashaw via decision. Garbrandt came up with the perfect game plan to beat Dominick Cruz, who he made look predictable. Dillashaw is just faster and more powerful. That being said, never bet against a guy with neck tattoos. They know how to fight because they can't get a normal job. "The position is closed, sir."
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

Roids
    Fuck, I didn't realize GSP vs. Bisping was off.
    "My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    Jones by boring dominant decision

Bisping by TKO same reason Mun has

Max survives some early heat to outwork Aldo and stop him late

Garbrandt by KO

GSP is going to get dominated by Woodley

Roids
    Harry vs. his femininity

femininity by tko in the late rounds a la Caitlyn Jenner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Roids
    lol @ harry being opposed to his femininity
    'Hey you fucking moron. You fucking comment on all my shit.'

Roids
    Harriet

Roids
    Also, how in the fuck is Holly Holm ranked #4 at bantamweight when she's lost her last four fights?

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Muninger View Post
    Also, how in the fuck is Holly Holm ranked #4 at bantamweight when she's lost her last four fights?
    There are only 4 fighters currently signed to the women's bantamweight division.

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy [/b] View Post
    lol @ harry being opposed to his femininity
    This was actually funny. Connie, not so much.

Roids
    That shit was funny. That's what I do....set sparsely-talented people like jimmy with an assist...an easy lay up...a pecker high hanging curveball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Roids
    Glover Teixeira +240
    Alexander Gustafsson -280
    Over 2 -145
    Under 2 +125

Both guys suck, but Teixeira has a shot at an early knockout.

Roids
    That's one of those really weird fights were I feel like Glover is the much better fighter but will lose. Gustafsson needs to get knocked out again so people will realize the guy was overrated the entire time. For an "elite striker" gus sure got boxed up by Jan Blachowitz, a guy who is like a foot shorter and not a revered striker. So much so that he ended up having to take the fight to the ground and just lay on top of him every round.

Roids
    who thinks he's an elite striker? i never heard or thought that of him. he's got good athleticism and he's coordinated, therefore he smashes most MMA fighters on the feet. because like i've been alluding to in many of my posts, most of these guys aren't even remotely athletic.

Roids
    Glover is an excellent fighter except when it comes to winning big fights. Big punch, BJJ in spades, top grappler. But what's his biggest win after OSP?

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by T IV View Post
    who thinks he's an elite striker? i never heard or thought that of him. he's got good athleticism and he's coordinated, therefore he smashes most MMA fighters on the feet. because like i've been alluding to in many of my posts, most of these guys aren't even remotely athletic.
    Everyone was saying he was an elite striker after he lost the close one against Jon Jones, but you're right. He makes a shitton of mistakes and relies on being bigger than other fighters.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    Glover is an excellent fighter except when it comes to winning big fights. Big punch, BJJ in spades, top grappler. But what's his biggest win after OSP?
    yeah except he rarely uses his BJJ, he's slow as fuck, plodder, and he throws the same combinations too much. overhand right to left hook, and left hook to overhand right.

Roids
    That, and he's also not that adaptable in the cage. I remember hearing all the hype about his UFC debut, only for Fabio Maldonado to land the same punch like 18 times in a row before Teixeira finally thought to counter it.

Roids
    The only reason I don't see gus pulling out of this fight with an injury is because DC probably will and he's a UFC sweetheart that will slide in for another gifted title shot

Roids
    i think Woodley is going to smoke him.

the good ol' sprawl and brawl tactics.

but it wouldn't be surprising to me if Maia capitalizes on a Woodley mistake and ends up submitting him.

i seriously doubt that Maia can win a decision though.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by T IV View Post
    the good ol' sprawl and brawl tactics.
    Nah. Maia has never had a good shot, he doesn't get the fight to the ground by single or double legs most of the time. He gets them against the cage and pulls guys down or backpacks them. Maia hasn't evolved for shit, but Tyron is notorious for backing himself up into the cage, and that's where Maia will probably get him if Tyron doesn't uncork that nasty ass right hand of his.

Roids
    Nah. Maia has never had a good shot, he doesn't get the fight to the ground by single or double legs most of the time. He gets them against the cage and pulls guys down or backpacks them. Maia hasn't evolved for shit, but Tyron is notorious for backing himself up into the cage, and that's where Maia will probably get him if Tyron doesn't uncork that nasty ass right hand of his.
    his shot sucks but the way he transitions after a bad shot into grappling is fucking incredible. lots of examples of this in his last fight.

Roids
    lem is correct
    'Hey you fucking moron. You fucking comment on all my shit.'

Roids
    i don't mean he's actually going to sprawl, i mean i think Tyron is going to stop the takedowns and knock his ass out.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Lem View Post
    his shot sucks but the way he transitions after a bad shot into grappling is fucking incredible. lots of examples of this in his last fight.
    that's the part i'm afraid of.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Lem View Post
    Oh yeah. The guy is an octopus. As long as he doesn't have to do the butt scoot shit, he'll find a way to pull you into guard or drag you down and take your back

Roids
    the thing i'm worried about is him shooting a sloppy double. moves into a body clinch, Woodley loses his balance near the cage and Maia immediately jumps to backpack him.

Roids
    you know what i find kind of surprising? but i guess it's because Maia has a different type of jiu jitsu. but why doesn't he throw more kicks? i figure it's because he's more of a top player jiu jitsu guy, but i'm sure someone as good as him can't be that shit on his back.

look at how successful Werdum is/was once he started throwing kicks like a motherfucker.

Roids
    That would mean he'd have to evolve and that's something Maia does not do

Roids
    well he did for a while until he started getting his ass kicked at MW.

remember when he tried to box with Mark Munoz and it almost worked? he just kept throwing overhand lefts in every single fuckin fight. i think even in the Munoz fight he didn't even attempt a takedown.

it's kind of ironic, he's actually better now that he isn't more well rounded. changing weight classes helped tremendously also, he's not fighting gorillas but still, i'm glad he went back to his roots. because it was fuckin frustrating watching this old fuck throw spastic punches over and over knowing this guy is a beast on the ground.

Roids
    yep, Whittaker vs Romero for the interim belt is the new headliner

Roids
    I'm actually more looking forward to Nunez-Shevchenko II than I am Roidmero-Whitaker. The first fight saw Nunez win the first two rounds, only for Shevchenko to find her rhythm in the third. Shevchenko is the best striker in women's MMA, with wins over Holly Holm and in Muay Thai, Joanna Jedrzejczyk. I think we're going to see a new champion if Nunez doesn't grapple her.

Roids
    i think she will be the new champ regardless if Nunes does grapple her. Nunes has to end fights within the 1st 2 rds before her gas tank takes a massive nose dive in rd 3. and i do agree, Shevchenko is the best woman striker. she completely clowned Holly on the feet worse than anyone including cheap shot master De Randamie.

i hope Whittaker flatlines Yolo.