Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 100 of 163

Thread: RIP Skyboat

  1. #1

    RIP Skyboat

    Yeah.. Sad to hear it. His sister notified his Facebook friends. No more information at this time.

    He was an OG and with us from the very early start. Had the chance to meet him in person in Melbourne, a very nice, though troubled, person.

  2. #2
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,983
    Roids
    3429240
    At least he outlived Animal Mother. RIP

  3. #3
    Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,723
    Roids
    301864
    fuck. that is awful news. absolutely gutted.

    *pours out some fent*
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

  4. #4
    You fuckin serious man? I've seen many threads of this nature before.

    RIP Skyboat

  5. #5
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,983
    Roids
    3429240
    This one's real, unless his family and RL friends are in on it.

  6. #6
    Not a fake. Sad news

  7. #7
    Well shit. Poor guy. I thought he was pretty much invincible. God damn poison. He knew he had to get clean too, he tried so many times.

    Well thanks for letting us know man. This sucks.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    RIP

  10. #10
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,796
    Roids
    50000

    That's fucked up. Peace out, brah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by GORT View Post
    There didn't seem any way out for him. Every aspect of his life was a disaster except that he was apparently rich. He couldn't find any meaning in what he was doing. Sucks terribly.
    I can't speak from experience with that kind of stuff or that kind of lifestyle (wealthy) and I don't want to speak ill of the man through speculation, but I do know that addiction effects everyone differently and it takes a lot of fucking strength to even muster the courage to attempt to pull yourself out of the darkness, a ton of strength to fail at it, and even more to try to kick it again.

    It's pretty weird to think that he's been posting about his struggle with the shit for at least 10 years, give or take. Dude was a fucking soldier.

    I've always wondered if he was really rich.

  12. #12
    Olive Privilege SPQR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pirate Coast, Florida
    Posts
    4,350
    Roids
    750000
    Meh.

  13. #13
    Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,723
    Roids
    301864
    ^yeah he fucking hated you lol

    i really liked him, always thought he was awesome. really sad he's gone. RIP
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

  14. #14
    HIGH ENERGY Harry Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    8,115
    Roids
    196168
    Fuck. RIP.


    His last posts were about his own death (like most of his posts), in jimmy's thread "a mate of mine on another forum died. wish it was one of you faggots instead."

    http://www.geriatricsocialclub.com/v...aggots-instead
    "My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

    "I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

  15. #15
    Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,723
    Roids
    301864
    jesus.
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

  16. #16
    2L2Q axiom v2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,655
    Roids
    949918
    sad. rip peter
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by ragnar
    White college kids burning down a town after a sporting event? That's not a riot. That's a "brodeo."
    id give in, if it could at least be ours alone...


  17. #17
    Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,025
    Roids
    900000
    Guess he's at the Mensa meeting for international playboy muay thai world champion gold medalist mathematicians in the sky now.
    I balanced all, brought all to mind,
    The years to come seemed waste of breath,
    A waste of breath the years behind
    In balance with this life, this death

  18. #18
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,796
    Roids
    50000
    Well? Did someone have him in the dead pool?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  19. #19
    2L2Q axiom v2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,655
    Roids
    949918
    sky was one of the few people here that i spoke to off the board and he was always a good guy, ready with a word or two of encouragement. only comforting thought is that he is no longer suffering. still sad about his passing though.
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by ragnar
    White college kids burning down a town after a sporting event? That's not a riot. That's a "brodeo."
    id give in, if it could at least be ours alone...


  20. #20
    Obese Mode T IV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    4,758
    Roids
    1278500
    even though he'd always talk about it, i'm still kind of shocked that he really did die.

    i liked him, RIP

  21. #21
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,983
    Roids
    3429240
    I've lost friends to drugs and alcohol before, and it always sucks. We exchanged a few PMs when he was making a concerted effort to stay off the stuff, but then he'd disappear and come back his usual self. I'm also not convinced that his primary problem was drugs. Anxiety and depression hit him hard, and he was on all sorts of shit to keep him calm. See, when you have an anxiety problem, they give you Benzos, but they don't work forever. Then they give you fucking Benadryl, like you're some fucking middle-school student. That didn't work for him, either. Anxiety is the great disease of our generation because it's comorbid with bipolar, schizophrenia, depression, drug abuse, and whatnot. Most doctors see it as a symptom and not a disease unto itself.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  22. #22
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,796
    Roids
    50000
    Quote Originally Posted by GORT View Post
    i bet you're proud of yourself, you piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  23. #23
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,983
    Roids
    3429240
    I didn't believe the part about him getting committed at first. Before that, he was talking about abusing prescription drugs in Japan, but you simply don't go that crazy from the drugs he was taking. He left bits and pieces of himself scattered throughout his life. We probably saw a different side of him than his family did and vice-versa.

  24. #24
    Obese Mode T IV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    4,758
    Roids
    1278500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    We probably saw a different side of him than his family did and vice-versa.
    i'm sure that's like everyone here.

  25. #25
    Staying away from hard drugs is one of the few good decisions I've made. Luckily I never had an injury or condition that would force me to take them. Addicts never recover from my experience.

  26. #26
    HIGH ENERGY Harry Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    8,115
    Roids
    196168
    Quote Originally Posted by GORT View Post
    One of those cases where we actually don't need to know the cause of death because we've seen it for the last ten years. All those loony bin stories, christ. I think the downfall started when he moved to Japan to teach English, where he oddly also became supremely wealthy according to him. Something never added up in that story, except the part about blacking out and going to the bin.
    I don't have perfect recall, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't in Japan teaching English, I don't remember him ever saying that. People used to overstate how many claims he actually made about his life. We used to talk on AIM back in the day, were Facebook friends, and he would check in via PM every six months or so. He had a masters in math and was definitely doing a PhD in math in the 2000's, but I don't know if he ever finished. He seemed to have knowledge of finance, especially commodity and forex trading, he used to jam with Combat Swimmer about it. He said he started studying law, but never claimed to have finished. Lock would inflate this and say he claimed to have an MA, JD, PhD, MD, and all kinds of other shit he never said. Of course sky never made any effort to clarify anything.
    "My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

    "I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

  27. #27
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,983
    Roids
    3429240
    Quote Originally Posted by the unseen man View Post
    Staying away from hard drugs is one of the few good decisions I've made. Luckily I never had an injury or condition that would force me to take them. Addicts never recover from my experience.
    I was on Vicodin and then Percocet, the maximum allowed dose, for four months. It accelerated my drinking problem, but I've always seen it as a temporary issue I had.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  28. #28
    2L2Q axiom v2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,655
    Roids
    949918
    he never married her. they ended their relationship several years ago, iirc. seemed like that was the catalyst of his drug use, imo. 38 is still so young, still time to turn things around.
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by ragnar
    White college kids burning down a town after a sporting event? That's not a riot. That's a "brodeo."
    id give in, if it could at least be ours alone...


  29. #29
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,983
    Roids
    3429240
    Quote Originally Posted by T IV View Post
    i'm sure that's like everyone here.
    Less and less. Most of us know each other on Facebook, and it's too much of an effort to put up a front for 10 years.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  30. #30
    HIGH ENERGY Harry Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    8,115
    Roids
    196168
    Quote Originally Posted by axiom v2.0 View Post
    he never married her. they ended their relationship several years ago, iirc.
    See GORT, you don't know shit. Take some ginkgo, old ass man.
    "My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

    "I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

  31. #31
    Scrabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    925
    Roids
    300000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Guess he's at the Mensa meeting for international playboy muay thai world champion gold medalist mathematicians in the sky now.
    Slow clap.

  32. #32
    Olive Privilege SPQR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pirate Coast, Florida
    Posts
    4,350
    Roids
    750000
    Quote Originally Posted by T IV View Post
    i'm sure that's like everyone here.
    Not me.

  33. #33
    Obese Mode T IV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    4,758
    Roids
    1278500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    Less and less. Most of us know each other on Facebook, and it's too much of an effort to put up a front for 10 years.
    i don't mean a front. i mean like how people work together, but you don't really know them. you just know them "from work" type shit.

  34. #34
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,796
    Roids
    50000
    Quote Originally Posted by GORT View Post
    spare us the fake indignation, k. you suck at everything.
    you're still a piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  35. #35
    Bibble bobble... alt_b33r 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Dojo
    Posts
    2,866
    Roids
    300000
    Sky had gone through some shit, way before he got here.

    I really wish we had gotten our shit together and met up rather than just talking about it. Don't think I can make it to the funeral either.



    Bibble bobble in peace my friend...


    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by alt_b33r 2.0; 07-07-2017 at 08:48 AM. Reason: asf
    Cutie Mark Crusaders Never Die

  36. #36
    flibb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,376
    Roids
    86449
    Oh no, he was the only likeable weird guy. Poor guy obviously had issues and probably not a circle of friends to catch him.
    Deutschland über alles !!!- Le Peste le Beste

  37. #37
    Obese Mode T IV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    4,758
    Roids
    1278500
    Quote Originally Posted by flibb View Post
    Oh no, he was the only likeable weird guy. Poor guy obviously had issues and probably not a circle of friends to catch him.
    he had friends, but from what he had said before, they seemed like they were as bad as he was or worse. it's fuckin sad though, i liked him too.

  38. #38
    Bibble bobble... alt_b33r 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Dojo
    Posts
    2,866
    Roids
    300000
    I'm thinking about going to the funeral.

    I think it would be nice if we were represented in some way.

    idk if i'll have the money tho.
    Cutie Mark Crusaders Never Die

  39. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by alt_b33r 2.0 View Post
    I'm thinking about going to the funeral.

    I think it would be nice if we were represented in some way.

    idk if i'll have the money tho.
    Monday 10am. Is there a budget airline to fly in and out on the same day? Air kookaburra or something

  40. #40
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,983
    Roids
    3429240
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaz(BJJ) View Post
    Monday 10am. Is there a budget airline to fly in and out on the same day? Air kookaburra or something
    Air Kookaburra, lol.

  41. #41
    Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,723
    Roids
    301864
    go beer. do it. that would be a lovely thing. you could say a few words on our behalf. he would have appreciated that. pick your timing well though obviously
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

  42. #42
    Bibble bobble... alt_b33r 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Dojo
    Posts
    2,866
    Roids
    300000
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaz(BJJ) View Post
    Monday 10am. Is there a budget airline to fly in and out on the same day? Air kookaburra or something
    Actually I only fly Boomerang Air.

    Looking like I'll be able to make it. I know a lot of his mates are gone, so it will be nice to be there, and have the forum that he loves represented, in some way.

  43. #43
    I hear they only do return flights

  44. #44
    Bibble bobble... alt_b33r 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Dojo
    Posts
    2,866
    Roids
    300000
    Nailed it!
    Cutie Mark Crusaders Never Die

  45. #45
    HIGH ENERGY Harry Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    8,115
    Roids
    196168
    That's actually pretty cool.
    "My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

    "I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

  46. #46
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,796
    Roids
    50000
    Look who's back from the dead....to shit on someone else's grave. POS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  47. #47
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,796
    Roids
    50000
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    That's actually pretty cool.
    No, it's not, faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  48. #48
    Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,025
    Roids
    900000
    Give a good forum eulogy.

    "The departed was connected to us, as well. Throughout the years, we shared the ups, the downs, the poos, the pees, the farts...."
    I balanced all, brought all to mind,
    The years to come seemed waste of breath,
    A waste of breath the years behind
    In balance with this life, this death

  49. #49
    CounterCulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gated Community
    Posts
    1,055
    Roids
    748850
    the niggers

  50. #50
    Olive Privilege SPQR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pirate Coast, Florida
    Posts
    4,350
    Roids
    750000
    That homoshop is great. 👍🏻

  51. #51
    2L2Q axiom v2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,655
    Roids
    949918
    do eet, b33r! the power of the oats compels you!

    despite his ramblings he was a decent guy that people genuinely liked. and thats what makes news of his passing so crummy. idk, maybe some comfort can be found in being able to say goodbye in person because you guys never met. if that makes any sense.
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by ragnar
    White college kids burning down a town after a sporting event? That's not a riot. That's a "brodeo."
    id give in, if it could at least be ours alone...


  52. #52
    flibb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,376
    Roids
    86449
    Quote Originally Posted by T IV View Post
    he had friends, but from what he had said before, they seemed like they were as bad as he was or worse. it's fuckin sad though, i liked him too.
    Sad to hear nobody was there to catch him and help him start a regular life
    Deutschland über alles !!!- Le Peste le Beste

  53. #53
    When it comes to drug addiction at least, that sounds about right. It's never about lack of help from what I've seen.

  54. #54
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,983
    Roids
    3429240
    Most of the time, yes. I've got a few people online that I talk to about addiction and shit. I support them as much as I can, but I tell them to get Covered California or some sort of health insurance. Skyboat was already abusing the system when I met him, and that's when things go south. Another tactic is to go to AA meetings and ignore the shit about God. Most people just want to talk about their problems, anyway.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  55. #55
    HIGH ENERGY Harry Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    8,115
    Roids
    196168
    Quote Originally Posted by GORT View Post
    If you've ever invested any time in hopeless cases, they drag everybody down with them. I almost died a few years ago trying to help a family member through a tough time and get them started on a "normal life". I let them live with me, gave them some money, paid for therapy, walked them through different steps to become functional. Before I knew it, I was spiraling down a pit of hell as i realized it was all in vain. One of the toughest lessons I've learned that showed the vacuity of liberal causes. I shoulda let the thankless fucker hit rock bottom, even die. One of my biggest life regrets. Anyway I'm sure some buddies tried some shit with skyboat before failing miserably. There certainly was no persuading skyboat off his path it seemed to me. I don't think it was drug addiction alone.
    Several years ago I visited my then 96-year-old great uncle (now passed). He me told his longevity was due to three things: 1) a cup of coffee every morning. 2) a banana every day. 3) never taking on anyone else's problems.

    He emphasized the last point, and at the time I really didn't understand what that meant. I thought it just meant people calling you up on the phone whining about their day to you. I figured that was easy enough to avoid. Now I have a better idea what he meant.
    "My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

    "I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

  56. #56
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,983
    Roids
    3429240
    Don't take on hopeless problems is a better maxim.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  57. #57
    Obese Mode T IV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    4,758
    Roids
    1278500
    it's pretty good advice. lots of people get shot getting involved in domestic disputes

  58. #58
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,983
    Roids
    3429240
    Yeah, that's too much drama for me.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  59. #59
    Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,723
    Roids
    301864
    ^not if shake finds out where you live, dude
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

  60. #60
    So b33r did you end up going to the funeral man?

  61. #61
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,983
    Roids
    3429240
    Probably not.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  62. #62
    Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,723
    Roids
    301864
    Quote Originally Posted by flibb View Post
    Sad to hear nobody was there to catch him and help him start a regular life
    i remember him saying that many, many friends had already died. i think that was troubling him. sensitive old thing. think he was the most capable of them, and the alpha drug consumer.

    who called him 'drugsboat'? that was unkind and fucking hilarious
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

  63. #63
    Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,025
    Roids
    900000
    Guessing skyboat's will left all of his remaining drugs to beer, so that beer can have a drug fueled evening of sodomy and techno.
    I balanced all, brought all to mind,
    The years to come seemed waste of breath,
    A waste of breath the years behind
    In balance with this life, this death

  64. #64
    Classic Funk Tang God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    218
    Roids
    900000
    RIP Roast Duck

  65. #65

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    50
    Roids
    300000
    Quote Originally Posted by GORT View Post
    If you've ever invested any time in hopeless cases, they drag everybody down with them. I almost died a few years ago trying to help a family member through a tough time and get them started on a "normal life". I let them live with me, gave them some money, paid for therapy, walked them through different steps to become functional. Before I knew it, I was spiraling down a pit of hell as i realized it was all in vain. One of the toughest lessons I've learned that showed the vacuity of liberal causes. I shoulda let the thankless fucker hit rock bottom, even die. One of my biggest life regrets. Anyway I'm sure some buddies tried some shit with skyboat before failing miserably. There certainly was no persuading skyboat off his path it seemed to me. I don't think it was drug addiction alone.
    I've learned that the only thing you can do is lend a hand to help someone up when they are ready. People need to go through whatever it is that is tormenting them, and that takes time. Some people just don't make it, and there is very little you can do. Basically, don't go out of your way unless you have some sort of rescuer complex or it's your job.


    You guys remember my mate Taffy? Kid who spent most of his life on drugs and in and out of prison.



    He's been straight for 3 years and has a one year old. He was working as a supervisor in a bailey's factory but he's moved from Bristol for a better job. Many cons go straight at 30, and I think he's turned the corner.



    Shame about Skyboat though. do we know how he died? Fucker may have sat on a brown recluse for all we know (i.e jumping the gun).

  66. #66
    flibb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,376
    Roids
    86449
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtboxer View Post

    You guys remember my mate Taffy? Kid who spent most of his life on drugs and in and out of prison.



    He's been straight for 3 years and has a one year old. He was working as a supervisor in a bailey's factory but he's moved from Bristol for a better job. Many cons go straight at 30, and I think he's turned the corner.
    Yes! Those prison letters had me in tears.

    Didnt he kick somebody after a street fight and you guys ran because you thought he killed that guy without ever knowing if he actually did?

    Your street fighting stories were great, too bad they are lost.

    Any plans on writing a book? I would buy it on my kindle.
    Deutschland über alles !!!- Le Peste le Beste

  67. #67
    Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,723
    Roids
    301864
    Quote Originally Posted by flibb
    Any plans on writing a book? I would buy it on my kindle.
    any plans to break your neck in a terrible fall? i would watch it on youtube
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

  68. #68
    flibb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,376
    Roids
    86449
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy [/b] View Post
    any plans to break your neck in a terrible fall? i would watch it on youtube
    any plans on you reenacting this without falling to the side:
    https://gfycat.com/ColorlessFoolhard...canindianhorse
    ?
    Deutschland über alles !!!- Le Peste le Beste

  69. #69
    Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,723
    Roids
    301864
    hahaha! oh shit! wow that was awesome
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

  70. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy [/b] View Post
    any plans to break your neck in a terrible fall? i would watch it on youtube
    Wow! Completely uncalled for. Apologize to flibb, Jimmy.

  71. #71
    Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,723
    Roids
    301864
    eloy? is that you? no way.
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

  72. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy [/b] View Post
    eloy? is that you? no way.
    It's funny I've been accused of being him more than once

  73. #73
    Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,723
    Roids
    301864
    answer the fucking question lol

    seems everyone knows who you are but i have no clue and do not wish to be intrusive. apart from anally, of course
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

  74. #74
    literally nobody on this forum knows who i am, and they shouldn't because I'm a new guy when it comes to posting. I lurked heavily in the UFC days but didn't get to posting because I was afraid of being doxxed. But eventually I realized it wasn't because this forum had sophisticated hackers but because everyone is a fucking idiot who gives out too much info and then acts shocked when they receive messages on FB or have a picture posted on here

  75. #75
    Obese Mode T IV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    4,758
    Roids
    1278500
    Quote Originally Posted by the unseen man View Post
    literally nobody on this forum knows who i am, and they shouldn't because I'm a new guy when it comes to posting. I lurked heavily in the UFC days but didn't get to posting because I was afraid of being doxxed. But eventually I realized it wasn't because this forum had sophisticated hackers but because everyone is a fucking idiot who gives out too much info and then acts shocked when they receive messages on FB or have a picture posted on here
    that's pretty much the whole reason i didn't post in there. until like you said, i found out they're just a bunch of idiots who give their information out freely.

    but now that i know it's that, i don't really care if they know me.

  76. #76
    2L2Q axiom v2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,655
    Roids
    949918
    i wish my nickname was taffy.
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

    Quote Originally Posted by ragnar
    White college kids burning down a town after a sporting event? That's not a riot. That's a "brodeo."
    id give in, if it could at least be ours alone...


  77. #77
    Olive Privilege SPQR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pirate Coast, Florida
    Posts
    4,350
    Roids
    750000
    Quote Originally Posted by the unseen man View Post
    I lurked heavily in the UFC days
    I used to lurk back in 2000. Then decided to actually post and became one of the best ever. The same won't happen to you...

  78. #78
    Olive Privilege SPQR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pirate Coast, Florida
    Posts
    4,350
    Roids
    750000
    Quote Originally Posted by axiom v2.0 View Post
    i wish my nickname was taffy.
    How about laffy??

  79. #79
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,983
    Roids
    3429240
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    I used to lurk back in 2000. Then decided to actually post and became one of the best ever. The same won't happen to you...
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    How about laffy??
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  80. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    became one of the best ever
    [citation needed] [according to who?]

  81. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by T IV View Post
    that's pretty much the whole reason i didn't post in there. until like you said, i found out they're just a bunch of idiots who give their information out freely.

    but now that i know it's that, i don't really care if they know me.
    It's more about avoiding lock types who feel the need to contact friends and family these days. But yeah back in those days I was more afraid of being outed for my origami videos

  82. #82
    Obese Mode T IV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    4,758
    Roids
    1278500
    Quote Originally Posted by the unseen man View Post
    It's more about avoiding lock types who feel the need to contact friends and family these days. But yeah back in those days I was more afraid of being outed for my origami videos
    i just don't like people knowing about my business. just like i don't ask to know about theirs. i'm just here to shoot the shit from time to time.

  83. #83
    Mr. Muninger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Snake Church
    Posts
    4,280
    Roids
    242396
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    Most of the time, yes. I've got a few people online that I talk to about addiction and shit. I support them as much as I can, but I tell them to get Covered California or some sort of health insurance. Skyboat was already abusing the system when I met him, and that's when things go south. Another tactic is to go to AA meetings and ignore the shit about God. Most people just want to talk about their problems, anyway.
    I remember having to walk to an old tire shop that held AA meetings twice a week. My probation officer made me. And three other days of the week I went to court ordered out patient therapy that lasted a minimum of two hours an evening. I remember never being able to get anything out of it because of the huge Christian infuence. I did this every day for almost two years before I decided I was sick of it and went to do my underlying.

    I just hope theirs at least some peace for the guy where ever he is now.
    -A Message From The Clergy

  84. #84
    Mr. Muninger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Snake Church
    Posts
    4,280
    Roids
    242396
    While our flock has certainly diminished over the years, I think the remaining are all decent people. I like it here and out facebook chat. Certainly aren't as active as we used to be but I've found that a lot of posters kind of come and go. I miss some of the vets like skinny and gomer, but it's all good. We're an odd and delicate community that I'm proud to be a part of.
    -A Message From The Clergy

  85. #85
    Mr. Muninger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Snake Church
    Posts
    4,280
    Roids
    242396
    Maybe we're not all gems here. But I fit into the blend nicely.
    -A Message From The Clergy

  86. #86
    Lem you're trying really hard to disrupt social harmony here and it's really bothering me

  87. #87
    Mr. Muninger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Snake Church
    Posts
    4,280
    Roids
    242396
    Hater
    -A Message From The Clergy

  88. #88
    Mr. Muninger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Snake Church
    Posts
    4,280
    Roids
    242396
    There really had been a little communal grace in this particular thread without your disparaging comments, I think he meant to say.
    -A Message From The Clergy

  89. #89
    Correct. I'm not surprised Lem is trying to stir up shit in a thread about a fallen brother

  90. #90
    Fucking disgusting

  91. #91
    Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,723
    Roids
    301864
    very upsetting comments. that's something that skyboat rallied against throughout his posting career
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

  92. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy [/b] View Post
    very upsetting comments. that's something that skyboat rallied against throughout his posting career
    This

  93. #93

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    50
    Roids
    300000
    Quote Originally Posted by flibb View Post
    Yes! Those prison letters had me in tears.

    Didnt he kick somebody after a street fight and you guys ran because you thought he killed that guy without ever knowing if he actually did?

    Your street fighting stories were great, too bad they are lost.

    Any plans on writing a book? I would buy it on my kindle.


    He used to pretend to be gay in prison to wind up the other inmates. We generally don't do gay in British jails, unlike the US. In fact they're rampantly homophobic, which made it all the funnier.


    We found out he was alive but in intensive care the next day after being let out the Police station. The copper who sent us on our way told us we'd done a "good job" and shook our hands, but told Taffy to be careful about jumping on people's heads in the future. Apparently the guy was a big time crook in Bristol and had done some nasty shit to people.


    I've got many more, especially from my time as a bouncer. I ended up getting in with some heavy muscle. Funnily enough a couple of those guys have gone straight too, my good friend is now doing a degree in psychology after seeing me progress through academia. Imagine your shrink was a former gangster? lol


    I've thought about doing some sort of auto-ethnographic or biographical thing once I'm established in my career. I'm not a "LOOK AT ME!" type of guy though, but I'm sure someone may find it interesting.


    Are you still a playboy, how's the zhoo zheetsu?

  94. #94
    flibb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,376
    Roids
    86449
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    I used to lurk back in 2000. Then decided to actually post and became one of the best ever. The same won't happen to you...


    Quote Originally Posted by dirtboxer View Post
    I've thought about doing some sort of auto-ethnographic or biographical thing once I'm established in my career. I'm not a "LOOK AT ME!" type of guy though, but I'm sure someone may find it interesting.


    Are you still a playboy, how's the zhoo zheetsu?
    Like I said, I would pay 5,99 for it and read it every morning in the subway.

    I moved back to the big city after getting my masters. Had a lucrative offer in advertising. The last year was rough, 45h+ weeks and just a handful of days vacation.
    In February I said fuck it and put in my notice. Went to Thailand for a couple of weeks to screw my head back on again.
    Now I work in accounting again, less resposibility, 40h weeks on the dot and money will be as good again and better starting next year. Cobbler stick to your last.

    I pretty much quit bjj, some light rolling with friends here and there. Tried to get into muay thai but my body is a wreck and I only enjoy pads.
    I fully enjoy bikram yoga. Besides it being tough and healthy as fuck, it is 90% women doing it.

    Are you as hyped as I am for GoT on sunday?
    Last edited by flibb; 07-13-2017 at 08:20 PM.
    Deutschland über alles !!!- Le Peste le Beste

  95. #95
    Obese Mode T IV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    4,758
    Roids
    1278500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lem View Post
    the remaining are all decent people? fuck no. you're aware there are more than one self-professed nazi's that post here right?
    yeah, but what are they doing?

    they are harmless people in my opinion. can't let the words rile you up.

  96. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtboxer View Post
    He used to pretend to be gay in prison to wind up the other inmates. We generally don't do gay in British jails, unlike the US. In fact they're rampantly homophobic, which made it all the funnier.


    We found out he was alive but in intensive care the next day after being let out the Police station. The copper who sent us on our way told us we'd done a "good job" and shook our hands, but told Taffy to be careful about jumping on people's heads in the future. Apparently the guy was a big time crook in Bristol and had done some nasty shit to people.


    I've got many more, especially from my time as a bouncer. I ended up getting in with some heavy muscle. Funnily enough a couple of those guys have gone straight too, my good friend is now doing a degree in psychology after seeing me progress through academia. Imagine your shrink was a former gangster? lol


    I've thought about doing some sort of auto-ethnographic or biographical thing once I'm established in my career. I'm not a "LOOK AT ME!" type of guy though, but I'm sure someone may find it interesting.


    Are you still a playboy, how's the zhoo zheetsu?
    We don't tolerate gays either in American prisons, gay guys get fucked in the ass for being fags

  97. #97
    Isn't that right, Mun?

  98. #98
    Obese Mode T IV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    4,758
    Roids
    1278500
    American jails are homophobic too. it's just, are you going to kill every guy who turns fag in jail? it's not a good for business.

    who's going to buy all your meth and poppers? better yet, who's going to hide them in their assholes? even fags have their uses.

  99. #99
    Scrabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    925
    Roids
    300000
    Quote Originally Posted by the unseen man View Post
    It's funny I've been accused of being him more than once
    Eloy 82 right? I always liked that guy. He was a good David Brent.

  100. #100
    Classic Funk Tang God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    218
    Roids
    900000
    Hey Sand Kraut, Flibbs, do tell that story again when your ass haymakes 20 consecutive "Erick Morales" straights to the chin of some drunk fatfuck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •