Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Skyboat

Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Lem View Post
    I thought it was an american tradition to tell nazi's to fuck off.
    more of a british tradition, asshole. you fence-sitting faggots took enough time to make up your fucking minds
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

I'm triggered

Roids
    Lots of double yellow cards in this thread.

I'm going to keep this thread open for now. But just so you know, The Booth is taking a close look.
    "My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

lol

Roids
    Well there has been plenty of doxxing and real world problems in the past. I'm not riled up, I don't care and wouldn't fuck with anyone. I'm just down with telling nazi's to get fucked at all opportunities. I thought it was an american tradition to tell nazi's to fuck off.
    I'm not really fussed about doxxing anymore. I've lived a chequered past, and it's actually working for me now. As for posting here, so what? The internet is full of nasty racist trolls, from FB to Twitter, to reddit. I'm not guilty by association.

The internet changes all the time. It's very interesting from a sociological point of view how it's transforming social arrangements. Going back a couple of years when doxxing seemed to be a big worry as the anonymity we were used to began to disappear, it did make me think twice about posting, but now I think that worry was a bit unfounded. Maybe that's something we can thank Trump for.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by flibb View Post

Like I said, I would pay 5,99 for it and read it every morning in the subway.

I moved back to the big city after getting my masters. Had a lucrative offer in advertising. The last year was rough, 45h+ weeks and just a handful of days vacation.
    In February I said fuck it and put in my notice. Went to Thailand for a couple of weeks to screw my head back on again.
    Now I work in accounting again, less resposibility, 40h weeks on the dot and money will be as good again and better starting next year. Cobbler stick to your last.

I pretty much quit bjj, some light rolling with friends here and there. Tried to get into muay thai but my body is a wreck and I only enjoy pads.
    I fully enjoy bikram yoga. Besides it being tough and healthy as fuck, it is 90% women doing it.

Are you as hyped as I am for GoT on sunday?

Well that's one reader at least.

Yeah you German's love to work! I'm dating a Bavarian bird at the moment, and you all seem to live up to the stereotype of being organised and efficient from what I've seen.

Fair shout on finishing though, how did you find Thailand? Bang any lady boys? I went in April for a month and had a so-so time. My mate was hard work to be around. We went to 10 places in 28 days which was intense. I tried a bit of muay thai when I went over but haven't kept it up properly. Still wrestling though.

You looked like a hipster last picture I saw. Still rocking that undercut?

I stopped watching GoT when Barristan Selmy got killed. The show took too many changes from the books and it pissed me off.

Roids
    Check your PMs nasty.
    "My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    that's another thing. when i started posting on sherdog and shit when all Animal Mother and VOD and all them other guys, i was a kid. like 16 yrs old.

Roids

Quote Originally Posted by axiom v2.0 View Post
    i wish my nickname was taffy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

That's what we call karma. Skyboat is smiling down at this for your attempts at derailing his e-funeral

Roids
    RIP my ankle, fell while rock climbing today when I tried to jump horizontally and slipped. heard sickening crunching. walking it off worked at first but now walking is comically painful. time to crawl back up the stairs now because I sure as fuck am not walking. this is way more tragic than his death no doubt about it.
    My ankles are trash, even after I had one rebuilt. A few years ago, I fell down a flight of stairs with a whiskey and a tomahawk and fucked it up. Didn't spill the whiskey, didn't damage anything with the 'hawk. It was a wash.
    I balanced all, brought all to mind,
    The years to come seemed waste of breath,
    A waste of breath the years behind
    In balance with this life, this death

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    My ankles are trash, even after I had one rebuilt. A few years ago, I fell down a flight of stairs with a whiskey and a tomahawk and fucked it up. Didn't spill the whiskey, didn't damage anything with the 'hawk. It was a wash.
    Every time I see new posts in this thread, my heart sinks a little. That post cheered me up, Rangar.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by mike haggar View Post
    So b33r did you end up going to the funeral man?
    Wasn't able to get time off work in the end

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtboxer View Post
    He used to pretend to be gay in prison to wind up the other inmates. We generally don't do gay in British jails, unlike the US. In fact they're rampantly homophobic, which made it all the funnier.

False.
    -A Message From The Clergy

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by the unseen man View Post
    Isn't that right, Mun?
    Openly gays in prison are a lot of times set in geriatric and snitch segregation units. The ones that are kind of "the bitch" are usually very seldom alone. There's more joking about gay shit in prison than anything, but there is a ton of it.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Muninger View Post
    Openly gays in prison are a lot of times set in geriatric and snitch segregation units. The ones that are kind of "the bitch" are usually very seldom alone. There's more joking about gay shit in prison than anything, but there is a ton of it.
    Are there races more prone to gayness? TV always made it seem that whites like making fags which I found ridiculous because they are easy targets while most prisoners are black and mexican and serve longer terms.
    Deutschland über alles !!!- Le Peste le Beste

Roids
    Hollywood has this weird fascination with gay sex and rape. I was expecting every day in prison to be like an episode of Oz, but it was far from it. I'm sure there's some man on man rape going down every once in a while, but I never saw it.

Roids
    So to speak. I think Skyboat would be happy that this thread devolved into a discussion of gay prison sex.

Roids
    i didn't know about the prison either
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

Roids
    you were in prison?
    I worked in one between college and contracting. Nigga gotta eat, yahurr

Roids
    damn, i wanted to hear about how many guys you turned into prags
    what's to say he didn't? Oh... Just because he has feminine hands? Grow up Lem.

Roids
    Are there races more prone to gayness? TV always made it seem that whites like making fags which I found ridiculous because they are easy targets while most prisoners are black and mexican and serve longer terms.
    The vast majority are white. And they keep within their race. The whites are big on that. If you are gonna have a pillow, it's gonna be a white pillow. If a white inmate were to take another race as his property, he would immediately be beaten mercilessly (they wouldn't kill him, they're big on leaving examples) But you have to be somewhat established to have a girlfriend in prison. Some fags will blow a dude in the showers or somewhere on the DL, but it usually is for trade and it isn't discussed. I've walked in on a couple examples. One was sodomy and the other head. The guy giving the bj later caught up with me and offered me one to make sure I kept my mouth shut about what I saw.

Roids
    damn, i wanted to hear about how many guys you turned into prags
    Prags is a term that I'd never heard of until that damn tv show. It was never said inside.

Roids
    Hollywood has this weird fascination with gay sex and rape. I was expecting every day in prison to be like an episode of Oz, but it was far from it. I'm sure there's some man on man rape going down every once in a while, but I never saw it.
    When I was in super max at El Dorado (With one of the most famous serial kilers ever, the BTK Killer) there was a dorm area set up a lot like the one in Oz, and a little rape went on. Think more along the lines of American History X though in a lot of cases. A lot of the guys aren't down with actually acting on homosexuality at all. But men will get raped if a point needs to be made. I was in a 3 man dorm in Montgomery and a guy a few years older than me got brutally, I mean brutally raped by four whites, two of them were the biggest guys in the compound. He bled all over his sheets and the next morning we got a shakedown, so of course the CO's asked all of us what happened and no one talked. They threatened to throw us all in the hole for 90 days, so I told him he'd better come up with something or I was going to beat his ass again. He ended up just telling the CO's what happened.

Roids
    There were a lot of instances of inmates fucking guards though

Roids
    The vast majority are white. And they keep within their race. The whites are big on that. If you are gonna have a pillow, it's gonna be a white pillow. If a white inmate were to take another race as his property, he would immediately be beaten mercilessly (they wouldn't kill him, they're big on leaving examples) But you have to be somewhat established to have a girlfriend in prison. Some fags will blow a dude in the showers or somewhere on the DL, but it usually is for trade and it isn't discussed. I've walked in on a couple examples. One was sodomy and the other head. The guy giving the bj later caught up with me and offered me one to make sure I kept my mouth shut about what I saw.
    YES PLEASE, SIR!!

Roids
    I didn't beat him the first time. He got raped and beaten on a little, I guess to hold still, but it wasn't my doing. I'm not sure what he'd done to deserve it.

Roids
    The gays often ran the stores too. So say you needed a couple of packages of noodles until canteen day. You'd hit up the gays. The deal is always 2 for 1. And if you didn't pay the punk back, his dude would handle it if he had one, if not, he'd proposition someone with canteen, or maybe tobacco or k2 or weed, to beat the living shit out of the one in debt.

Roids
    dafuq?

'mad freddie pinned me down and fucked my lil' asshole, but it's ok, last time he was tested he was negative for hep and teh aids. sweet deal.'

Roids
    i don't know. you can get over it physically, but mentally and socially is a whole other thing.

i knew a drug dealer who had goons who'd rape guys that fronted shit and didn't pay. some of them dudes killed themselves because of it.

Roids
    Hep C would be easier to deal with than a life altering rape but that's going to have to be one wild rape to make me pick the rape over aids.
    What about prison rape vs monkey lotion (i.e being disfigured/blinded by having a scolding or noxious substance thrown in your face and eyes)?

Roids
    you can recover from getting anally raped but hep c and aids is forever. it's troubling you couldn't figure that one out for yourself.
    lol @ troubling! giving it both barrels, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by T IV View Post
    i don't know. you can get over it physically, but mentally and socially is a whole other thing.

i knew a drug dealer who had goons who'd rape guys that fronted shit and didn't pay. some of them dudes killed themselves because of it.
    and there you go, even pancake understands this. pancake is more emotionally aware than you are, lem, lol fuck you

no disrespect intended pancake. that's a heavy crowd you knew. how come? you where never a user I thought(?) but as you mention it, 'butt-rapist goon' is one hell of a job description; I imagine the interview process is thorough, and very hands-on.

Roids
    Hep C is curable these days.

Roids
    Almost every inmate over 30 in midwestern prisons seems to have hep C. It's seriously awful. But they share needles and everyone there was on meth and put in there for shit they did while on it. And I once got my door kicked in, got robbed, got the shit kicked out of me and pistol whipped while I had been asleep laying in girl next to a girl I'd been with over three years and thought I'd marry. If I'd been raped (much less her) I donno how I'd live it down. But I can honestly say in that situation that they'd have to have shot me before getting the opportunity

Roids
    And I once got my door kicked in
    bwahahaha self-pwned

Roids
    Got door kicked in. Didn't get door kicked in.

Roids
    flibb if you're into bikram try indoor bouldering. lots of climbing gyms do yoga too. similar level of eye candy.
    Tried it, liked it but years of gripping gis made it really weird to adapt to the grips. The crowd was a bit too alternative/leftist for me.

Fair shout on finishing though, how did you find Thailand? Bang any lady boys? I went in April for a month and had a so-so time. My mate was hard work to be around. We went to 10 places in 28 days which was intense. I tried a bit of muay thai when I went over but haven't kept it up properly. Still wrestling though.

You looked like a hipster last picture I saw. Still rocking that undercut?
    I really liked it but wasnt as blown away as a lot of other people are. Italy and Cuba were better.
    I went to Koh Phangan, to the north there so it was pretty remote and relaxing. A friend of mine has a diving school there which was great.
    I only got a couple of happy end massages because I was too afraid of stds.

Got the undercut again but im a shirt and chino guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tang God View Post
    Hey Sand Kraut, Flibbs, do tell that story again when your ass haymakes 20 consecutive "Erick Morales" straights to the chin of some drunk fatfuck.
    God, that was almost 15 years ago. The 3 right straight is my go to drunk combo.

Roids
    shit so in one post you state that you are just too achingly jiu-jitsu trendy to go bouldering, plus that you are a chino punch-magnet. awesome

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy [/b] View Post
    shit so in one post you state that you are just too achingly jiu-jitsu trendy to go bouldering, plus that you are a chino punch-magnet. awesome
    I dont like the dreadlock crowd but will soccer kick you with oxfords.

Roids
    lol good luck with that, pyjama-boy

Roids
    I meant you in general. Im a very mellow person these days as I barely drink anything else but wine and grew out of the going out with buddies phase.

Roids
    oh I see. please proceed with the soccer kicking.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabs View Post
    what's to say he didn't? Oh... Just because he has feminine hands? Grow up Lem.
    Hey, not everybody has giant vine grabbers, you vanilla gorilla looking motherfucker.

Roids
    Vanilla gorilla...lol. I would have went for white grape ape, myself.

Roids
    Almost every inmate over 30 in midwestern prisons seems to have hep C. It's seriously awful. But they share needles and everyone there was on meth and put in there for shit they did while on it. And I once got my door kicked in, got robbed, got the shit kicked out of me and pistol whipped while I had been asleep laying in girl next to a girl I'd been with over three years and thought I'd marry. If I'd been raped (much less her) I donno how I'd live it down. But I can honestly say in that situation that they'd have to have shot me before getting the opportunity
    Got your door kicked in, but at least it wasn't your back door, amirite?
    Last edited by Feng Shui; 07-18-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Roids
    Hey, not everybody has giant vine grabbers, you vanilla gorilla looking motherfucker.
    <3

Roids
    Tried it, liked it but years of gripping gis made it really weird to adapt to the grips. The crowd was a bit too alternative/leftist for me.

I really liked it but wasnt as blown away as a lot of other people are. Italy and Cuba were better.
    I went to Koh Phangan, to the north there so it was pretty remote and relaxing. A friend of mine has a diving school there which was great.
    I only got a couple of happy end massages because I was too afraid of stds.

Got the undercut again but im a shirt and chino guy.

God, that was almost 15 years ago. The 3 right straight is my go to drunk combo.

I found climbing to be full of posh boys trying to articulate their particular version of masculinity. I prefer combat sports.

I fell off a cliff in Koh Panyang during the full moon party. Ended up ripping my toenail off and having to go to the doctor to get it fully removed. No anaesthetic, lucky I was still drunk the next day. Thailand was good but there were to many hippy travelling types on their "voyages of self discovery" and spoilt gap yah rich brats. Basically romanticising the way poor people live whilst getting hammered and shagging some dick head wearing beads and playing a guitar on the beach. My mate was a nightmare, I was more or less babysitting a 130kg child the whole time.

The North was my favourite, Chang Mai was cool, but Pai was amazing.

Roids
    posh boys? not sure what that means.

pic of toe? god, why am i asking for a pic.....
    Posh = members of our privileged and effete ruling class.

I didn't take any because I was pretty fucking pissed off. I went there to do some muay thai and had been enjoying the training up until that point. The plan was to stop boozing after the full moon and go full on with it.

Roids
    Posh = members of our privileged and effete ruling class.

I didn't take any because I was pretty fucking pissed off. I went there to do some muay thai and had been enjoying the training up until that point. The plan was to stop boozing after the full moon and go full on with it.
    aren't you big? how's the sparring partners in Thailand?

Roids
    aren't you big? how's the sparring partners in Thailand?
    I was bigger than the Thai fighters but they'd have fucked me up without takedowns. Never got to spar after that. I went in with a bit of experience but I found out quickly that it's very different training over there than in the UK.

Roids
    what, that all climbers are gay?

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy [/b] View Post
    lol @ troubling! giving it both barrels, wow.

and there you go, even pancake understands this. pancake is more emotionally aware than you are, lem, lol fuck you

no disrespect intended pancake. that's a heavy crowd you knew. how come? you where never a user I thought(?) but as you mention it, 'butt-rapist goon' is one hell of a job description; I imagine the interview process is thorough, and very hands-on.
    no, i never used heavy drugs. i did a few bumps of coke when i was younger and smoke weed once in a while but nothing else.

i knew those guys because eveybody knows them. where i live in Hawaii, nearly everyone knows everyone.

Roids
    it makes sense what Nasty is saying though about climbing.

there's a lot of those kinds of faggots who go to gyms all over America, not just climbing.

Roids
    yup, the 1 percent rule this nation's climbing gyms. I'm allowed in because I'm (((lemmy)))
    i'm not saying the nation's climbing gyms, i'm saying gyms, you know like Gold's, 24hr fitness, etc.,

they're full of douchebags, and these same douchebags touch all areas of the "fitness" industry.

so obviously, they're going to flock to climbing just like they flocked to yoga, crossfit, and all the other trends.

it's troubling you couldn't figure that out yourself.

Roids
    I'm sick as a dog, I'm surprised i can still read. don't use my phrases against me boi.
    that saying never made sense to me. dogs are healthy and tough as fuck.

Roids
    yup, the 1 percent rule this nation's climbing gyms. I'm allowed in because I'm (((lemmy)))
    you asshole. get the fuck away from those good people!

Roids
    sayings like that in general are weird and often make no sense if you think about it. I've heard they are the hardest aspect for people from other cultures to understand when learning English
    a Russian girl told me there's a Russian saying that is the exact opposite of "sick like a dog"

Roids
    a Russian girl told me there's a Russian saying that is the exact opposite of "sick like a dog"
    In Soviet Russia, dog sick like man.

Roids
    hahaha, it was something like "healthy as a dog" or "heals like a dog" or some weird shit too.

In Soviet Russia, dog sick like man.
    In rural Alabama, police sick dog on black man

Roids
    RIP!! Always liked the dude. Oh, and what's up y'all?!

some dude
    Roids
    Well... RIP. ddude was legit, he use to mail me stuff from japan back in the day. I checked in the other day to figure out the vent password and saw this thread...

anyway.... RIP homie. I don't know the whole story but i can take a guess.

http://drunkinjapan.ytmnd.com/

Roids
    Bye Sky

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,
    Watch lights fade from every room.
    Bedsitter people look back and lament,
    Another day's useless energy spent.
    Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,
    Lonely man cries for love and has none.
    New mother picks up and suckles her son,
    Senior citizens wish they were young.
    Cold hearted orb that rules the night,