Thread: Connie's Rants

Roids

Connie's Rants

What do you young bucks expect in the gym? I mean is etiquette important? Can you millennials pickup your trash and rack your weights? Goddamn, son...the bench is for a human body not for your belongings. Put your shit on the floor. I swear I will smack a sumbitch the next time I have to tell a motherfucka to wipe down a bench. Am I the only one that has this problem? Pencilnecks don't bother answer that question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Roids
    I could care less as long as I get to use the machine/weights I want. Obviously helpful when I don't have to go pick the plates off another machine to use for myself, but whatever. As for wiping shit down, I wipe it myself before hand regardless. It's a gym. Gyms are full of morons. You can only expect so much.

Roids
    I get the whole moron part, but it seemed back in the day people were more considerate. Even the morons and pickup guys followed etiquette. It's like " I pay mah money, I should be able to do whatever the fuck I wanna do". There are rules...norms...we live in a society. See, this all started, like air travel, when we started letting geeks and shithead in the joint. Used to be when you flew, everyone was considerate and patient. Now the cab is fully of me first idiots and unruly children. We need a pandemic.

Roids
    home gym is the answer

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Feng Shui View Post
    I get the whole moron part, but it seemed back in the day people were more considerate. Even the morons and pickup guys followed etiquette. It's like " I pay mah money, I should be able to do whatever the fuck I wanna do". There are rules...norms...we live in a society. See, this all started, like air travel, when we started letting geeks and shithead in the joint. Used to be when you flew, everyone was considerate and patient. Now the cab is fully of me first idiots and unruly children. We need a pandemic.
    It's a different type of person that's in the gym now for the most part. It's almost all for looks. Not strength, not power, but just to be lean and fit. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Roids
    Connie, the irony is you're sounding like a millennial. Don't watch what other people do, just fucking lift.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Lem View Post
    Also....why not join a better gym or get your own equipment?
    It's hard to be motivated with a home gym.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabs View Post
    It's hard to be motivated with a home gym.
    Preworkout and metal makes motivation easy.
    I balanced all, brought all to mind,
    The years to come seemed waste of breath,
    A waste of breath the years behind
    In balance with this life, this death

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtboxer View Post
    Connie, the irony is you're sounding like a millennial. Don't watch what other people do, just fucking lift.
    Lolwut? Get my lawn.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Preworkout and metal makes motivation easy.
    I'm yet to try preworkout. If I'm going to the gym before work, I usually have a coffee with my bowl of cheerios. That's about the extent of my dedication. However, I have started to make a protein shake to have after my workout to keep me from starving between breakfast and first coffee break. So that's cool.

Roids
    I'm yet to try preworkout. If I'm going to the gym before work, I usually have a coffee with my bowl of cheerios. That's about the extent of my dedication. However, I have started to make a protein shake to have after my workout to keep me from starving between breakfast and first coffee break. So that's cool.
    Keep it that way. I cannot imagine that anything in preworkout is good for you.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Keep it that way. I cannot imagine that anything in preworkout is good for you.
    Werd. Just do it, man. Walk in the gym, put in the earbuds, stretch the primaries once....maybe twice, and RACK!

Roids
    i've never liked public gyms. i used to go to a 24 hr fitness at like 1 am when no one but me and the steroid freaks were in the gym.

for me, that's legit. those roidheads are legit lifters, they're not there to talk to soccer moms on the treadmill or shoot the shit with their bros while flexing in the mirror. these mofos come in with full sweat suits so you can't even see they're muscular, and they ignore everyone and just go for the iron.

Roids
    New Rant:

what's with these bitches today they can't look up from their phone for one second. I'm very sensitive to this shit because my mom was an operator for the phone company and if i misused the phone, she would've slapped the taste outta mah mouf.

In traffic....bitches on the phone, usually slowing up traffic and sometimes in the express or fast lane

at a stoplight....bitches on the phone, don't make the light.

standing in line....bitches on the phone, holding up progress, don't know what they want when it's their turn. Then doesn't shelve the convo for the person trying to do their job and help them. Fuck.

sitting at the dinner table....bitches on the phone. Growing up, you would've have gotten slapped

at the game or concert.....you paid how many hundreds of dollars to see this? Put the phone down, bitch.

Roids
    New Rant:

what's with these bitches today they can't look up from their phone for one second. I'm very sensitive to this shit because my mom was an operator for the phone company and if i misused the phone, she would've slapped the taste outta mah mouf.

In traffic....bitches on the phone, usually slowing up traffic and sometimes in the express or fast lane

standing in line....bitches on the phone, holding up progress, don't know what they want when it's their turn. Then doesn't shelve the convo for the person trying to do their job and help them. Fuck.

sitting at the dinner table....bitches on the phone. Growing up, you would've have gotten slapped

at the game or concert.....you paid how many hundreds of dollars to see this? Put the phone down, bitch.
    it's not just bitches.

i remember at a family member's funeral me and all my cousins were sitting around a table, and instead of talking to each other all these fuckfaces are looking down at their phones. i even called them out on that shit. some of us haven't seen each other in fuckin years and these idiots are on twitter and shit. human interaction is at an all time low i bet because of cell phones.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by T IV View Post
    i've never liked public gyms. i used to go to a 24 hr fitness at like 1 am when no one but me and the steroid freaks were in the gym.

for me, that's legit. those roidheads are legit lifters, they're not there to talk to soccer moms on the treadmill or shoot the shit with their bros while flexing in the mirror. these mofos come in with full sweat suits so you can't even see they're muscular, and they ignore everyone and just go for the iron.
    I used to go to a 24hr gym outside of Calgary when I was working afternoon shifts. I'd get there around 1,work out, shower, and then go home to bed.
    One of the last times I was in there on a late night, I kept seeing a guy hovering around but not really working out. He was just kinda there. Fast forward to the end of my workout and I make my way to the bathroom to clean up. I pass him on the way and he says something about my arms or something and I say thank you awkwardly and head through to shower up. About 2 minutes into my shower the guy showed up and offered to suck me off. It was weird as fuck to begin with, but even weirder because I was super tired from being up all day and working late. Freaked me out. I couldn't beat him up because A) I was naked and I'm not Russian (Eastern Promises reference)
    B) It's hard to blame someone for wanting a taste of glory
    C) I don't want some strangers blood on my while I'm naked and still hadn't finished showering.
    So anyways, I told him that he had 5 minutes and that if he didn't do a good job, I was going to the front desk to get his membership revoked.
    Sick bastard.

Roids
    it's not just bitches.

i remember at a family member's funeral me and all my cousins were sitting around a table, and instead of talking to each other all these fuckfaces are looking down at their phones. i even called them out on that shit. some of us haven't seen each other in fuckin years and these idiots are on twitter and shit. human interaction is at an all time low i bet because of cell phones.
    interesting as fuck. I heard a convo in passing about Steve Jobs and others planning it that way. They basically set out to do with smartphones and personal devices what the tobacco companies did with cigarettes. By the end of the century I'd bet they'll be drowned in lawsuits, too.

Roids
    Btw, Steve Jobs was a genius but an evil motherfucka. May he burn in hell with Hitler and Art Briles.

Roids
    I used to go to a 24hr gym outside of Calgary when I was working afternoon shifts. I'd get there around 1,work out, shower, and then go home to bed.
    One of the last times I was in there on a late night, I kept seeing a guy hovering around but not really working out. He was just kinda there. Fast forward to the end of my workout and I make my way to the bathroom to clean up. I pass him on the way and he says something about my arms or something and I say thank you awkwardly and head through to shower up. About 2 minutes into my shower the guy showed up and offered to suck me off. It was weird as fuck to begin with, but even weirder because I was super tired from being up all day and working late. Freaked me out. I couldn't beat him up because A) I was naked and I'm not Russian (Eastern Promises reference)
    C) I don't want some strangers blood on my while I'm naked and still hadn't finished showering.
    So anyways, I told him that he had 5 minutes and that if he didn't do a good job, I was going to the front desk to get his membership revoked.
    Sick bastard.
    Some guys have no sense of gym etiquette. Or oral sex etiquette, for that matter.

Roids
    Sick bastard.
    so, harry hangs out at your gym, too?

lol@taste of glory.

Roids
    Sick bastard.
    like glory, glory hallelujah?

@ c) true dat, glory seeker might scream, "you dont know where ive been, lou!!!" (fight club reference) while his blood is leaking into your orifices. ew.
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar
    White college kids burning down a town after a sporting event? That's not a riot. That's a "brodeo."
    id give in, if it could at least be ours alone...

Roids
    "My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    New Rant:

Totally with you on that one. Mofos live on their phones. It's sickening.

Posted from my iPhone
    -A Message From The Clergy

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Muninger View Post

Posted from my iPhone
    Heh.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    Connies' mouth is on the way.

Roids
    Shit...that was yo mama's street corner.

Roids
    New Rant:

Comfort Animals! If you need a dog to travel by plane, take a train. Seriously. If you're anxiety is such, do like we did in the old days...take a pill. Fuck yo damn mutt! And the fake service badges for your animal should be treated like having a fake ID (a federal offense in airports). I once knew a old couple who drove around with a little monkey....dat nigga (the monkey) had a service badge. Every time I saw them, I wanted to kick its monkey ass. I'm watching this women with a dog in the airport now...if she go to the pisser, I'm strangling that pooch.

Roids
    My wife is telling she was on a 3-hour flight where a passenger had a potbelly pig for a comfort animal. Summummabitch squealed the whole way...lol. Passengers where ringing service lights and shit. What the hell do you expect a flight attendant to do about it? Once you're in the air, that fucking can take a steaming shit and you're out of luck.

Roids
    i wonder if i can have a 1500lb 11ft grizzly bear comfort pet.

Roids
    That's right...Trailerpark Boys!

Roids
    i wonder if i can have a 1500lb 11ft grizzly bear comfort pet.
    Yeah, but Scrabs gets paid by the hour.

Roids
    Nice one.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

Roids
    He's no ordinary bear.

Roids
    are you implying he's just large or that he's a big hairy gay man?

Roids
    Or both???

Roids
    are you implying he's just large or that he's a big hairy gay man?

You interested?

Roids
    in a grizzly bear or a giant hairy fag?

thanks for the offer, but i'll have to pass.

Roids
    Just saying...scrabs gets paid by the hour.

Roids
    The Latin name for the grizzly bear is ursinus arctos horriblus, or "horrible bear bear."

Roids
    crabbi scrabbis beetur assis

Roids
    Ever notice community tennis courts have lights and basketball courts don't. What's up with that?

Roids
    That's because darkees have a built in plug-in that allows them to see in the dark. Unfortunately it nullifies about half of the common sense/intelligence that they'd otherwise have like real people.
    -A Message From The Clergy

Roids
    Nice.