Thread: Crimes That Fascinated You?

Roids

Crimes That Fascinated You?

I've always been really interested in serial killers, mass murderers, domestic terrorists, etc... In grade school I was reading The Stranger Beside Me, Helter Skelter, and many many other true crime stories. I've recently just finished the Manhunt; Unabomber series and began rewatching Most Evil. It reminds me of a lot of these evil pieces of shit that fascinated me for long periods of my youth. I was always a fan of the more sinister and grizzly crimes I guess. Always a fan of horror movies and the whole occult experience I guess. I'd dabble with studying and even going so far as doing reports on guys like Bundy, McVeigh, and especially the Zodiac. I'd eventually stumble onto my next interests.

Then they caught the BTK Killer. I'd been so interested in this case for quite awhile for a few reasons. It was a national and worldwide reaching story, and BTK would make demands to the press and the police as well as send evidence of his crimes. He went undetected over three decades not more than 75 miles from where I slept at night. I was always the biggest mark for the Zodiac killer. I read into his crimes far more than any other and even made it a point to see the most recent film adaption about him that hit theatres a few years ago. BTK and Zodiac were similar in many ways, but BTK was a local crime. As I've probably mentioned, I was actually in El Dorado prison with the guy and almost got shot for looking into his cell. Maybe that's a story for another time.

I'm a big fan of Last Podcast on the Left which usually covers crimes I'm already well aware of, but I get the occasional newbies. Usually they're crimes committed in other countries. Recently I rediscovered the Ken and Barbie Killers and have been reading a little more about Paul Bernardo.

Any of you guys find yourself unusually interested in bizarre shit like this? I was always really interested in psychology and psychiatry from a pretty early age, so that probably had a lot to do with it. I'm probably also a generally morbid human being that's been desensitized over time, especially after hanging out with the likes of you creeps.
    -A Message From The Clergy

Roids
    Maybe a lot of it had to do with the more charismatic types too. I have always loved pro wrestling for the same reason. You can't tell me Leonardo Dicaprio and Johnny Depp aren't fighting over who will depict this handsome fella

Roids
    Eh.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

Roids
    Not necessarily a crime, but more of a bunch of deranged idiots. But those sovereign citizen folks are fascinating. Anybody every watch any of those videos on YouTube?

Roids
    Who?

Roids
    Just JewTube them and you'll see.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by the enemy View Post
    Not necessarily a crime, but more of a bunch of deranged idiots. But those sovereign citizen folks are fascinating. Anybody every watch any of those videos on YouTube?
    i remember seeing a video of some old fuck in a court telling the judge he has no rights to hold him in the courtroom, told him he has "hunter gatherer rights" because he was caught poaching, and walked out with this weird hippy walking stick, right into a nice black suburban and drove off.

Roids
    i used to be into serial killers and shit when i was a teenager, until i found out they're all pretty much the same.

Roids
    A lot of them really are. This show Most Evil is really a load of horse shit. You've got basically two, maybe three groups

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by T IV View Post
    i remember seeing a video of some old fuck in a court telling the judge he has no rights to hold him in the courtroom, told him he has "hunter gatherer rights" because he was caught poaching, and walked out with this weird hippy walking stick, right into a nice black suburban and drove off.
    I remember hearing recently that some guy stood right outside of the court room and yelled at the judge that he couldn't sentence him because he had no jurisdiction if the man didn't enter the court room.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Muninger View Post
    I remember hearing recently that some guy stood right outside of the court room and yelled at the judge that he couldn't sentence him because he had no jurisdiction if the man didn't enter the court room.
    yeah, those are the same dumbfucks enemy is talking about.

Roids
    Sounds like something Saunion would do

Roids
    Or not.

I'm not a sovereign citizen. I respect their want to be left alone but the government can't have that now can they?

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    Or not.

I'm not a sovereign citizen. I respect their want to be left alone but the government can't have that now can they?
    that's not what sovereign citizens want. sovereign citizens pretty much want to do whatever the fuck they feel like whenever the fuck they feel like it and have no repercussions because of this "Natural Law".

what these dumb fucks don't understand is that "Natural Law" only really has one rule. the strongest survive, and the weak die. it has nothing to do with being allowed to be free or whatever this fuckin hippy mumbo jumbo is. Nature is cruel, Nature is brutal, and it's unrelenting. these fucks want to do shit like hunt game in government protected reserves without buying tags and shit because "it's their rights as sovereign citizens".

if you want to be billy bad ass, step up and go out into the real fuckin wilderness and live there. don't drive around on government roads, and live on the fuckin grid when you act like you want to be independent.

Roids
    The U.S. government has hurt and killed more people than the sovereign citizens ever could but somehow they end up being mentioned on a criminal/crime thread.

Crazy world we live in.

Roids
    Don't forget hurricanes. They kill more people than sovereign citizens. Let's ban them!

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    Don't forget hurricanes. They kill more people than sovereign citizens. Let's ban them!
    Stuff like that perfectly explains why your kid is retarded.

Roids
    Boo hoo.

Roids
    i used to be into serial killers and shit when i was a teenager, until i found out they're all pretty much the same.
    Care to elaborate please?
    Deutschland über alles !!!- Le Peste le Beste

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by flibb View Post
    Care to elaborate please?
    they almost all have things in common like shit childhoods, overbearing mothers, and shit like that. i think like only Ted Bundy that i can remember had a decent childhood and parents.

everyone else grew up in an environment that could just as easily turn a "normal" person into a maniac. they became less interesting once i figured out that pretty much anyone can become a serial killer under the right circumstances.

Roids
    Serial killers of our generation will almost exclusively prefer PRIDE to the UFC.

Roids
    But that's the thing, what serial killers of our generation?

Roids
    The Richard Kuklinski interview/documentary was pretty good.

Roids
    To stay on topic; I've been forced to learn about international Jewry for a long time now.

Roids
    The Richard Kuklinski interview/documentary was pretty good.
    One of the best. He was the original Ice Man that several guys ended up stealing the name from. Believe he did hits for the Chicago mob.

It always pisses me off how many rape cases I investigate turn up with no charge due to the female recanting her story or refuses to cooperate in court, even in cases where the victim and suspect were strangers.

Anyway, I've done a lot of research on serial killers also and their complete lack of empathy is fascinating. Only when you read about people like Ottis Toole, Gary Ridgeway and Ted Bundy do you realize that there is in fact real evil out there. Some don't care for other people, some enjoy hurting other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint L33twood View Post
    Anyway, I've done a lot of research on serial killers also and their complete lack of empathy is fascinating. Only when you read about people like Ottis Toole, Gary Ridgeway and Ted Bundy do you realize that there is in fact real evil out there. Some don't care for other people, some enjoy hurting other people.
    Dahmer said when he accidentally strangled his first victim to death and after the struggle/fight he realized that he came in his pants and that's when he knew he had to keep going. Serial killers are pretty fascinating and all but that shit is too dark to let into your mind. I think it's important to know what kind of evil is out there.
    Last edited by mike haggar; 09-22-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Roids
    But that's the thing, what serial killers of our generation?

Roids
    One of the best. He was the original Ice Man that several guys ended up stealing the name from. Believe he did hits for the Chicago mob.
    why do you consider him one of the best? i heard a lot of his confessions to murders were just to gain more notoriety, something a lot other serial killers liked to do too. take credit for other murders so they become more infamous.

there's some South American serial killers who have K/D ratios that are astronomical because of how shit 3rd world South America is. there's 2 guys i can think of off the bat, one guy's serial killer nickname was "The Beast of The Andes" and the other was called "The Monster of The Andes".

i can't remember which, but one had killed over 300 girls in like 3 different countries, and the other killed 150 girls and when he was arrested was found with a bag that had bloody clothes of his most recent victim he had killed just minutes before, and the 9 yr old victim's clitoris in the bag.

one of the guys had said he picked young girls for their virginity because he liked when they cried during rape. he also killed them because he hated women (surprise! thanks mom and dad!) and believed they should be punished for not meeting his standard. which is pretty much one of the more popular reasons Serial Killers maim and mutilated women/girls.

that is some fuckin unbelievably heinous shit. the more fucked up thing is, one of those guys only got like 25 years, and one of them had been to prison before for the same shit, had gotten out and continued his rape/kill spree.

Roids
    No, I mean it's one of the best documentaries. He was never the most prolific or popular serial killers by my taste. If I had to pick a "favorite" I'd have to go with Zodiac. Honorable mentions for Edmond Gein, Albert Fish and the All American favorite, Ted Bundy,

No, I mean it's one of the best documentaries. He was never the most prolific or popular serial killers by my taste. If I had to pick a "favorite" I'd have to go with Zodiac. Honorable mentions for Edmond Gein, Albert Fish and the All American favorite, Ted Bundy,
    What no love for my boy Triple H? None of those cunts got DiCaprio playing them!

Roids
    is that the guy who had the hotel that had a dungeon and torture chamber

is that the guy who had the hotel that had a dungeon and torture chamber
    Yes sir it is. Supposedly he hired multiple contracting companies to build the additions to his hotel, so no one would know the way out, it had doors and staircases that lead to nowhere. He sold his victims skeletons to medical schools just for some extra scratch. a top-level cunt if there ever was one.

Roids
    i never understood how he got away with it. i mean, his fuckin hotel is in the middle the city and from the documentaries and shit that i've seen of him, it seems like a lot of fuckin people stayed there.

i'd think if there was giant fuckin ghastly hotel in the middle of a populated city, people would get suspicious of people just disappearing.

Roids
    yeah, it was a great documentary. there's a excerpt of one of his interviews in the beginning of an Army of the Pharoahs song.

i never understood how he got away with it. i mean, his fuckin hotel is in the middle the city and from the documentaries and shit that i've seen of him, it seems like a lot of fuckin people stayed there.

i'd think if there was giant fuckin ghastly hotel in the middle of a populated city, people would get suspicious of people just disappearing.
    What's even crazier is that he took out life insurance policies for a lot of his victims before he killed them. He would basically hire them as employees and part of the agreement was that in order to work there you'd let him put a policy in your name. Then he killed them, then he collected money, then I guess no one investigated??

He took a lot of victims during the Chicago world fair. People back then obviously didn't communicate where they were exactly staying and ended up being filed as missing.
    "Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." -Benjamin Franklin

Roids
    yeah, it was a great documentary. there's a excerpt of one of his interviews in the beginning of an Army of the Pharoahs song.
    A recent one? I think I've heard just about everything AOTP has done but I kind of fell off a couple years ago so maybe not

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by mike haggar View Post
    What no love for my boy Triple H? None of those cunts got DiCaprio playing them!
    HH Holmes was a con artist and sure, the stories that I originally heard and read on him were fascinating, but the truth is much less ghastly. The hotel supposedly never even really opened and his victim count was bloated as well. Several people he claimed to have murdered were still alive.

Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Roids
    if you have never heard of albert fish, you may be interested to follow this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

In 1882, at age 12, he began a relationship with a telegraph boy. The youth introduced Fish to such practices as urolagnia (drinking urine) and coprophagia (eating feces). Fish began visiting public baths where he could watch other boys undress and spent a great portion of his weekends on these visits.[11] Throughout his life, he would write obscene letters to women whose names he acquired from classified advertising and matrimonial agencies. By 1890, Fish arrived in New York City, and he said at that point he became a prostitute and began raping young boys.
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

Roids
    Tongans and Samoans wearing mullets are a crime that fascinates me very very much. I mean wtf, people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by i had sex with your mum View Post
    if you have never heard of albert fish, you may be interested to follow this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
    And it got worse than that. The dude was so fucking crazy. When he got arrested he had hundreds of needles shoved into his groin, dick and ass.

Roids
    Never heard of that guy before now. I had to read up on him. One of the worst ones I've ever heard of. Truly sick.

Roids
    Fish is one of the more obscure guys, much like Karl Panzram. Both of them had highly disgusting habits and were just generally fucked. Even the shows on NatGeo and Discovery Channel don't fuck with those two. The sickest of the sick.

Roids
    Who was the guy that tried to make sex Zombies? The cops even showed up at his place but his current victim at the time was a chink who didnt speak any english
    Deutschland über alles !!!- Le Peste le Beste

Roids
    i knew Albert Fish because he had a sick nickname "The Werewolf of Wisteria" and was into eating children's asses . i didn't know Carl Panzram though.

i think you're talking about Jeffery Dahmer flibb. i think he was trying to make a real life fuck doll by pouring bleach into people's brains and shit or something

Roids
    Dahmer was killing gay men and would keep random parts of them. He'd also drill holes into the guys' heads and brains to try to make a living corpse so to speak. He lived in Milwaukee so I can't blame him really.

Roids
    Also, Dahmer is a badass last name.

Roids
    I thought the Aaron Hernandez murders were fascinating.
    "My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    I found that case really interesting as it unfolded too. But no case in history ever fascinated me more than the Benoit case.

Roids
    Still does, infact. I think about it often.

Roids
    I found that case really interesting as it unfolded too. But no case in history ever fascinated me more than the Benoit case.
    But in the Benoit case don't we know exactly what caused him to go crazy? Hernandez is interesting mostly because he had everything and threw it away over nothing. But after that it's the mystery of why he did it. Was it PCP, CTE, or just dumb hood culture?

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    Who was the negro from the Ravens that got away with a double murda? Ray Rice or something?

Roids
    Ray Lewis.

Roids
    Ray Rice looked like he committed murder though when he dropped a Joe Frazier on his ratchet's face hole.

Roids
    You guys are focused on the wrong Ray....Rae Curruth is the one who started it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Roids
    Actually it was Ray, Charles Lee

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    But in the Benoit case don't we know exactly what caused him to go crazy? Hernandez is interesting mostly because he had everything and threw it away over nothing. But after that it's the mystery of why he did it. Was it PCP, CTE, or just dumb hood culture?
    I believe it was mostly PCP. The Benoit thing still makes me think because the dude had a career like he did and if he was really going that crazy, there were a few, but not many warning signs. Also, I wonder what lead to the murders.

I believe it was mostly PCP. The Benoit thing still makes me think because the dude had a career like he did and if he was really going that crazy, there were a few, but not many warning signs. Also, I wonder what lead to the murders.
    They (some podcast I listened to) claimed that near the end Benoit started thinking that people were watching/following him. Apparently he went as far as to never really take the same route home too many times in a row because of the paranoia, wouldn't allow his wife and kids to leave the house for days at a time, and other bizarre behavior which all sounds very PCP and meth-ish too.

Roids
    because he didn't want people knowing he was gay is what i heard.

Roids
    A lot of them really are. This show Most Evil is really a load of horse shit. You've got basically two, maybe three groups
    Leopold and Loeb?
    Fresh as lettuce and Bangin' dem ho's.

Roids
    Ray Rice looked like he committed murder though when he dropped a Joe Frazier on his ratchet's face hole.
    She kind of deserved it, though. She dropped her right. bada bing
    Fresh as lettuce and Bangin' dem ho's.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by mike haggar View Post
    They (some podcast I listened to) claimed that near the end Benoit started thinking that people were watching/following him. Apparently he went as far as to never really take the same route home too many times in a row because of the paranoia, wouldn't allow his wife and kids to leave the house for days at a time, and other bizarre behavior which all sounds very PCP and meth-ish too.
    Yeah, over the last couple of months Benoit would take different routes to the airport and make his drivers take him way out of the way to get him places. But I don't understand how no one at WWE never noticed. Benoit also kept a diary that he was talking to Eddie Guerrero in.

Roids
    It was Kevin Sullivan.

Roids
    It's still really weird though that the night before they found the Benoit crime scene that someone on Wikipedia edited Benoit's page and it said that he and his family had been found dead in their home.

Roids
    That was Kevin Sullivan too. He was booking the match the previous night.

Roids
    Triple threat with a disqualification for not breaking the hold.

Roids
    Elimination Chamber.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint L33twood View Post
    It always pisses me off how many rape cases I investigate turn up with no charge due to the female recanting her story or refuses to cooperate in court, even in cases where the victim and suspect were strangers.

watched unmasking a serial killer a few weeks ago and learned about this horror of a human being:

http://murderpedia.org/male.D/d/debardeleben-james.htm
    http://allthingscrimeblog.com/2014/0...ever-be-known/

and from there read about these evil sacks of excrement:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawren...and_Roy_Norris

Quote Originally Posted by flibb View Post
    Who was the guy that tried to make sex Zombies? The cops even showed up at his place but his current victim at the time was a chink who didnt speak any english
    at first i thought you were talking about this guy;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Berdella

but the chinaman part of your post makes me this you are talking about your homie, dahmer.
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar
    White college kids burning down a town after a sporting event? That's not a riot. That's a "brodeo."
    id give in, if it could at least be ours alone...

Roids
    I just finished watching The Defiant Ones, the HBO doc about dr dre and jimmy ivoine. The criminal career of Suge Knight, culminating in his current murder rap, is pretty fascinating. It's very much along the lines of crimes where a guy has everything and throws it away for absolutely nothing.

Roids
    what happened to the good doctor?
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

Roids
    I just finished watching The Defiant Ones, the HBO doc about dr dre and jimmy ivoine. The criminal career of Suge Knight, culminating in his current murder rap, is pretty fascinating. It's very much along the lines of crimes where a guy has everything and throws it away for absolutely nothing.
    i think that's because Suge only knew how to business one way, the hood way.

Roids
    Dale Cregan's crimes fascinate me because he's a complete fuckin nutter.

he was apparently a known drug dealer and tough guy in UK, went to Thailand, got into a bar fight lost his eye. came back to UK, got into a bar fight shot 1 guy dead and tried to kill 3 others. a few months later he goes to the guy he had already killed dad's house, shoots him and blows his dead body up with a grenade.

he makes a call to 911 about vandalism and kills and throws grenades at the 2 cops that come to investigate. he later handed himself in.

Roids
    i think that's because Suge only knew how to business one way, the hood way.
    That's what I originally thought. But in the doc they show that Suge was really accepted by the white executives and Jimmy Ivoine spent an enormous amount of time mentoring him and the two became close friends. He played football at Ivoine's house every Sunday with all these powerful people, there was a picture with him and JFK Jr. I wonder if CTE was involved. He played college football and very briefly in the NFL.

Roids
    That's what I originally thought. But in the doc they show that Suge was really accepted by the white executives and Jimmy Ivoine spent an enormous amount of time mentoring him and the two became close friends. He played football at Ivoine's house every Sunday with all these powerful people, there was a picture with him and JFK Jr. I wonder if CTE was involved. He played college football and very briefly in the NFL.
    i guess i'd have to watch the documentary, but i don't see how that changes anything.

he faked the funk until he knew how white people operated and then used that information to alter his hood tactics to better work in white corporate America.

it's the whole "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" type of deal in my opinion. he just learned from white people and instead of turning his life around and changing for the better (like what Jimmy Iovine and all the other people probably thought "help this poor black guy out of the ghetto") but really they were helping sharpen a fuckin brutal psychopath's weapons to better prepare him for a hostile takeover.

Roids
    Lee Boyd Malvo and John Allen Mohammed was pretty wicked too. Surprisingly nobody has copied that type of crime spree since.

Not that I know of anyway.

Roids
    Lee Boyd Malvo and John Allen Mohammed was pretty wicked too. Surprisingly nobody has copied that type of crime spree since.

Not that I know of anyway.
    yeah, that was crazy. and the way they had their setup was fuckin genius. laying down from the back seat into the trunk and shooting threw the trunk keyhole.

Roids
    i guess i'd have to watch the documentary, but i don't see how that changes anything.

he faked the funk until he knew how white people operated and then used that information to alter his hood tactics to better work in white corporate America.

it's the whole "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" type of deal in my opinion. he just learned from white people and instead of turning his life around and changing for the better (like what Jimmy Iovine and all the other people probably thought "help this poor black guy out of the ghetto") but really they were helping sharpen a fuckin brutal psychopath's weapons to better prepare him for a hostile takeover.
    The event that was the nail in the coffin for him had nothing to do with business, it was some dumb hood shit. Also Suge came from a good family in a non-ghetto area.

I highly recommend the doc. One really cool thing they do in it is all of the old footage is really cleaned up. Usually when documentaries show old footage, it looks like it was recorded off of TV. The footage from the 90's looks like it was filmed today.

Roids
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...le-police-say/

Russians are pretty fuckin prolific serial killers

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    Stuff like that perfectly explains why your kid is retarded.
    I don't see how the two are related nigger

Roids
    The event that was the nail in the coffin for him had nothing to do with business, it was some dumb hood shit. Also Suge came from a good family in a non-ghetto area.

I highly recommend the doc. One really cool thing they do in it is all of the old footage is really cleaned up. Usually when documentaries show old footage, it looks like it was recorded off of TV. The footage from the 90's looks like it was filmed today.
    i'll definitely check it out. i'm glad you told me how the old footage has been cleaned up, i like when the shit looks crisp.

Roids
    a few months later he goes to the guy he had already killed dad's house, shoots him and blows his dead body up with a grenade.

he makes a call to 911 about vandalism and kills and throws grenades at the 2 cops that come to investigate. he later handed himself in.
    That's what I'm fucking talkin' about. Hell yeah.

Roids
    Dale Cregan's crimes fascinate me because he's a complete fuckin nutter.

he was apparently a known drug dealer and tough guy in UK, went to Thailand, got into a bar fight lost his eye. came back to UK, got into a bar fight shot 1 guy dead and tried to kill 3 others. a few months later he goes to the guy he had already killed dad's house, shoots him and blows his dead body up with a grenade.

he sat there smoking cigars and luxuriating before killing the cops. he knew he was going down and didn't give a shit

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by i had sex with your mum View Post
    he sat there smoking cigars and luxuriating before killing the cops. he knew he was going down and didn't give a shit
    that's why it fascinated me. i think maybe he could've gotten away with the first guy he killed because it was a bar fight and who knows, maybe he was about to get jumped and smoked the first guy to scare off the others.

but once he went to that dude's house, and not only shot his dad to death but then threw a grenade on his body and blew him into pieces, it's like what the fuck??

Roids
    Yeah it's like, I don't think that was scripted