Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas!!!

Roids
    I RESPECT THE TROOPS BY MAINTAINING A HUGE ARSENAL IN CASE I EVER NEED TO MURDER THEMóThe only thing I love more than American soldiers is preparing to defend myself against them by stockpiling as much heavy weaponry as possible. I honor the sacrifices these brave men have made for our country by making sure that as many as possible will lay down their lives if they come for my guns.

The right to bear arms may be second on the list of amendments, but itís first in my heart. Like many true Americans, I feel that the Second Amendment is my best protection against the tyrannical overreach of the country I love deeply. I would die for my country or shooting at it.
    Thatís why these NFL protests have me so upset. Kneeling during the anthem tells the families of dead boys in uniform that their sons died in vain fighting in the caves of the Afghani mountains. But they didnít die in vain ó they died to protect my right to keep a large number of semi-automatic guns stored safely in the cave behind my chapel in the mountains of Idaho, whose location I would never reveal to our devious government.

When I hear the national anthem, I stand erect with my hand firmly over the flag pin I have pushed straight into my chest. And yes, I mean both kinds of erect.

Some liberals are even disrespectful enough to go so far as to burn the American flag! Not me. If I saw a burning flag I would throw it to the ground and roll around on it until the fire was extinguished. Unless it was burning because my compound was being bombed by brave airmen in the service of a despotic American government. Then I would just keep shooting brave American soldiers.

It would be disrespectful to our troops for me NOT to have a bunch of guns. What would THAT say to them, hmmmm? ďOh, uh, hey Mr. Marine, I think I could defend myself against you with my bare hands.Ē Itís not respect if itís not loaded.

America is the best country on earth, and we must be prepared to defend ourselves against it. I would die for my country, just like the American soldiers I am prepared to kill with semi-automatic rifles I modified to be fully automatic with a kit I bought from Walmart, should that become necessary.

Roids
    Heh, one of the two dozen or so posts I made on Facebook the day of the shooting was this:

Reasons for owning a gun, debunked:

1. "I like to shoot animals."

-You sound like a psycho.

2. "I might have to shoot the soldiers I love if the government becomes tyrannical."

-That escalated quickly.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

Quote Originally Posted by Scrabs View Post
    I RESPECT THE TROOPS BY MAINTAINING A HUGE ARSENAL IN CASE I EVER NEED TO MURDER THEM—The only thing I love more than American soldiers is preparing to defend myself against them by stockpiling as much heavy weaponry as possible. I honor the sacrifices these brave men have made for our country by making sure that as many as possible will lay down their lives if they come for my guns.

The right to bear arms may be second on the list of amendments, but it’s first in my heart. Like many true Americans, I feel that the Second Amendment is my best protection against the tyrannical overreach of the country I love deeply. I would die for my country or shooting at it.
    That’s why these NFL protests have me so upset. Kneeling during the anthem tells the families of dead boys in uniform that their sons died in vain fighting in the caves of the Afghani mountains. But they didn’t die in vain — they died to protect my right to keep a large number of semi-automatic guns stored safely in the cave behind my chapel in the mountains of Idaho, whose location I would never reveal to our devious government.

When I hear the national anthem, I stand erect with my hand firmly over the flag pin I have pushed straight into my chest. And yes, I mean both kinds of erect.

Some liberals are even disrespectful enough to go so far as to burn the American flag! Not me. If I saw a burning flag I would throw it to the ground and roll around on it until the fire was extinguished. Unless it was burning because my compound was being bombed by brave airmen in the service of a despotic American government. Then I would just keep shooting brave American soldiers.

It would be disrespectful to our troops for me NOT to have a bunch of guns. What would THAT say to them, hmmmm? “Oh, uh, hey Mr. Marine, I think I could defend myself against you with my bare hands.” It’s not respect if it’s not loaded.

America is the best country on earth, and we must be prepared to defend ourselves against it. I would die for my country, just like the American soldiers I am prepared to kill with semi-automatic rifles I modified to be fully automatic with a kit I bought from Walmart, should that become necessary.
    This gets a 10/10 if you didn't cut and paste it from somewhere

Roids
    I think it was an Onion article.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    Yeah, and all you need is a $10,000 3D printer.
    yeah, and you act like guns aren't expensive too.

that shit is gonna be easier and easier to obtain.

you act like these people who do these spree shootings just got the idea in the spur of the moment. the shit was probably weeks and months in plannings and setup. if they're that serious what's the problem with buying a $10k 3D printer?

Roids
    Spending $10,000 to print a few high-capacity magazines isn't really a viable option even if the 1994 ban on high-capacity magazines is reinstated. Sure, high-capacity magazines will be around. You can get them in places where guns are totally banned, like Australia and England. But the bans have proven to limit the usage of high-capacity magazines in mass shootings and crimes in general.

Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Roids
    haha yeah. big market for high capacity magazines in England. especially around Chepstow and Bognor
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

Roids
    lol it is true that no cunt in england has an assault rifle, but your right Rubio, massive community of high capacity magazine enthusiasts in the Cotwolds.
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

Roids
    What was the magazine size of the rifle Derrick Bird used?

Roids
    you talking to me? i'm too busy listing idyllic sounding places in england to fully engage with you

Roids
    they edited tonights epi of american horror story: cult because of the shoostings. *sigh*
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar
    White college kids burning down a town after a sporting event? That's not a riot. That's a "brodeo."
    id give in, if it could at least be ours alone...

Roids
    Spending $10,000 to print a few high-capacity magazines isn't really a viable option even if the 1994 ban on high-capacity magazines is reinstated. Sure, high-capacity magazines will be around. You can get them in places where guns are totally banned, like Australia and England. But the bans have proven to limit the usage of high-capacity magazines in mass shootings and crimes in general.
    they can print pretty much the entire fuckin gun brahhhh

i just told you why Australia and England it works, because they don't have a GUN CULTURE. try and ban eating dogs in America, nothing will happen. try banning eating dogs in China and watch what the fuck happens.

Roids
    I had heard that, and forgive my ignorance, but I didn’t know that the other parts were as reliable as the magazine.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Feng Shui View Post
    I think what you mean by "normal" is "standard". I would argue a 30 round clip isn't at all normal unless in military or war setting...which is my point about these weapons. Terms and nomenclature...it's all about terms and nomenclature.
    Goddamn it, it's "magazine" and not "clip". We're talking about AKs and ARs, not fucking garands. If you can't even sort out those terms, you have no fuckin' business trying to suggest any sort of judgement about firearms as "common sense".

You can argue whether or not a thirty rounder is normal outside of the military, but it doesn't fuckin' matter. That's the stock size for those particular magazines and rifles. That makes it the norm, the standard, the average. If you can get that through your head, you'll realize that anything more than that would be "high" capacity, and anything less would be...well, you should get it by now.
    I balanced all, brought all to mind,
    The years to come seemed waste of breath,
    A waste of breath the years behind
    In balance with this life, this death

Roids
    You’re decidedly ignorant of legislation that defined 15-round magazines as normal and anything above that as high-capacity. Given your ignorance on gun laws, your argument can be summarily dismissed, no?

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Goddamn it, it's "magazine" and not "clip". We're talking about AKs and ARs, not fucking garands. If you can't even sort out those terms, you have no fuckin' business trying to suggest any sort of judgement about firearms as "common sense".

You can argue whether or not a thirty rounder is normal outside of the military, but it doesn't fuckin' matter. That's the stock size for those particular magazines and rifles. That makes it the norm, the standard, the average. If you can get that through your head, you'll realize that anything more than that would be "high" capacity, and anything less would be...well, you should get it by now.
    You're not in Iraq anymore. Here, nothing is normal about a 30 round clip....er, magazine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Roids

Roids
    What does it matter if the end result is the same?
    -A Message From The Clergy

Roids
    The end result is changed, otherwise there’d be no point.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Muninger View Post
    What does it matter if the end result is the same?
    certainly...we go to the moon, work to cure AIDS and cancer, and look into space to find the origins of the universe but can't do a damn thing about guns.

Roids
    Let me end this endless thread; we have ďhigh capacity magazinesĒ and ďweapons of warĒ and if the liberals or cucks want to take them from us, they will die.

The end.

Roids
    And the irony is, you couldn't even kill a thread.

Roids
    oh rubio they also have a massive and enthusiastic scene that appreciates high capacity magazines in the charming village of Puckington, a short drive from Yeovil in Somerset.

Roids
    Gun control means fuck all, if you want to murder people you're going to. All you're really doing is inspiring people to use their creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    Oh god here we go with the ďatmospheric leadĒ again. I grew up in a house that had lead paint, Iíve fished with lead sinkers my whole life, and Iíve been handling bullets since 2000 and Iím perfectly normal.
    You're not helping.
    "Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." -Benjamin Franklin

Roids
    You're not in Iraq anymore. Here, nothing is normal about a 30 round clip....er, magazine.
    I like when people with no firearms experience feel qualified to lecture those who do about what is deemed "normal." Remember, it was also a member of government who warned us of the dangers of ghost guns.

Roids
    Connie didn’t write the bipartisan 1994 legislation in question.

Roids
    Connie didn’t write the bipartisan 1994 legislation in question.
    Written by Feinstein (another sage firearms expert) that did nothing to change gun violence statistics. It sure did let anti-gun people pat themselves on the back and talk about how they're saving the world, though.

Roids
    We’ve gone over this. During the 10-year ban, use of high-capacity magazines in mass shootings and other crimes went significantly down, only to go up when the ban expired.

Roids
    Weíve gone over this. During the 10-year ban, use of high-capacity magazines in mass shootings and other crimes went significantly down, only to go up when the ban expired.

Rifles with normal magazines are rarely used in crimes, Rubio. They didn't dramatically decrease during the 1994 ban, and they didn't dramatically rise because the bill expired.

Roids
    ...at least, according to NiJ, ATF, FBI, and DoJ.

Roids
    What needs to happen to have "common sense" laws passed by all of these firearms experts? Will they have to surround themselves with children on camera for the country to take notice?!

Roids
    More people are beaten to death than are killed by rifles per year. I want a ban on high capacity punching.

Roids
    Nice one. You listed a bunch of agencies that don’t do academic studies on gun violence. Im on my phone now, but the study I’m citing was done by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, which is now known as Everytown for Gun Safety.

Roids

Roids
    I'm somewhat worried that Rubio has trolled me this whole time.

Roids
    It’s a complicated issue, one that you simply seem as unequipped to argue logically as you claim Connie is. Yes, people on both sides have misused academic studies on gun crime, but you don’t seem to know what an academic study is or who completes it.

Roids
    It’s a complicated issue, one that you simply seem as unequipped to argue logically as you claim Connie is. Yes, people on both sides have misused academic studies on gun crime, but you don’t seem to know what an academic study is or who completes it.
    So none of the data collected by those agencies matters? None of the findings by any of the listed agencies count, but the definition of a "high capacity" magazine in a 1994 bill authored by somebody with just about no knowledge or experience with firearms is rock solid?

Roids
    They only provide data. They don’t study or analyze it.

Roids
    More people are beaten to death than are killed by rifles per year. I want a ban on high capacity punching.
    haha. idk there was such a thing.
    tread softly because you tread on my dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar
    White college kids burning down a town after a sporting event? That's not a riot. That's a "brodeo."
    id give in, if it could at least be ours alone...

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by axiom v2.0 View Post
    haha. idk there was such a thing.

Don't be coy....you've taking your share of high capacity punches to the gut.

Roids

I grew up in a house that had lead paint, I’ve fished with lead sinkers my whole life, and I’ve been handling bullets since 2000 and I’m perfectly normal.

Roids
    If I had to guess Connieís age by the way he posts, Iíd say he was 15.

Roids
    ...and you, a 20-something virgin who lives in a gated community, doesn't have a job, has no friends and masturbates a lot.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint L33twood View Post
    You're not helping.
    When Iím wrong about something, let me know. We both are going to be waiting a long time.

Roids
    "More people die from football! There's no way to make boxing safer!"

Roids
    "More people die from football! There's no way to make boxing safer!"
    "I hate boxing because it scares me and nobody should ever have to punch somebody else ever. I've never thrown a punch, and I'll never throw a punch."

"We need common sense laws against the tasseled trunks. No person needs tasseled trunks, and without them, the dreaded left jab, right jab combination isn't possible. Ban all tasseled trunks."

Roids
    That has nothing to do with my argument.

Roids
    Rubio and Connie are from a feminine ideology that wants to overprotect and overregulate everything like a mother watching over her children. The only problem is that will lead to a boring, sterile existence were big mother (a more fitting term than 'big brother') will watch your every move just waiting to yell and punish you.
    Literally Hitler.

Roids
    Please. You voted for a POTUS that wants to regulate women's bodies.

Roids
    Please. You voted for a POTUS that wants to regulate women's bodies.
    What, abortion? That's called murder.

Plus regulating over women is a cornerstone of masculine behavior.
    Literally Hitler.

Roids
    Abortion, access to birth control and affordable healthcare, a lot of issues. I just find a lot of people only like "small government" in theory.

Roids
    ďAccess to birth controlĒ...hmm. I guess itís too hard for them to go to any store to pick some up.

Roids
    Women with ovarian cysts, for instance, need birth control pills to treat their condition. They can't buy birth control pills at the store.

Roids
    Too bad for them.

Another loophole argument for culture of death.

Roids
    Culture of death? Birth control pills? Now come on. You’ve been dating that girl for years, and you don’t have children. Have you guys, you know, actually gone all the way?

Roids
    Oh, shit. You always talk about her giving you handjobs and blowjobs. You're still a virgin, aren't you?

Roids
    I COULD FUCK HER ANYTIME I WANTED, WE JUST CHOSE TO WAIT

Roids
    Even if there were laws put in place to do away with these types of weapons for every day citizens, and there were stricter gun control laws, this would have changed nothing in this case. The man was wealthy, had no priors, and wouldn't have an issue with acquiring the weapons that he used whether lawfully or unlawfully. Do you actually think that someone committing murder is worried about the legality of the weapon they're using?

If you're capable and motivated, there's nothing stopping you.

Roids
    A better title for this thread would have been ĎLeaving Las Vegasí.

Roids
    Viva (no), Las Vegas?

Roids
    Even if there were laws put in place to do away with these types of weapons for every day citizens, and there were stricter gun control laws, this would have changed nothing in this case. The man was wealthy, had no priors, and wouldn't have an issue with acquiring the weapons that he used whether lawfully or unlawfully. Do you actually think that someone committing murder is worried about the legality of the weapon they're using?

If you're capable and motivated, there's nothing stopping you.
    Well, then why didn't he just get an bunch of AK-47s?

Roids
    because he had more expensive and rare guns then AKs?

Roids
    How many of them were fully automatic?

Roids
    How many of them were fully automatic?
    What is a more dangerous weapon, Rubio? An AK or AR?

Roids
    In general, the AK, but I’m sure you with an AR would be much more dangerous than Connie with an AK.

Roids
    In general, the AK, but Iím sure you with an AR would be much more dangerous than Connie with an AK.
    Why is the Ak more dangerous?

Roids
    Even if we ignore the fact that one is fully auto and the other one isn’t, we still have all the features of the AK-47/M16 comparison to take into consideration.

Roids
    Even if we ignore the fact that one is fully auto and the other one isn’t, we still have all the features of the AK-47/M16 comparison to take into consideration.
    Such as?

Roids
    Oh, please. Even if I’d never seen the dozens of History Channel documentaries on the subject, I could look it up.

Roids
    Oh, please. Even if I’d never seen the dozens of History Channel documentaries on the subject, I could look it up.
    The point I'm making is that you don't know. You might have watched a television show that expressed an opinion, or scrolled through some websites, but you don't have any personal understanding of either platform.

Ultimately, there are three primary discussion points on the weapon systems (when compared/contrasted). Firstly, there is the round size. It's a discussion that goes waaaaaaaay back about the pros and cons of 7.62 vs. 5.56. One is a heavier, more impactful round, whereas the other is a faster and lighter round. Traditionally, there is (with stock M855 green tip ammunition) greater penetration with the 5.56, which can cause concerns about over-penetration. The round tumbles as well, which can cause some interesting exit wounds on a target.

The second point of discussion is usually centered around the rates of fire, in this specific example, an AK with both semi and fully automatic firing options, as opposed to an AR that comes in semi only. That being said, the M4 I had (military variant of the AR) fired in automatic as well. Truth of the matter is that automatic fire in a thirty round capacity platform can be vastly overrated. Automatic fire is typically utilized only when assaulting through a near ambush, or in other highly specialized situations. In the nearly decade I spent in combat areas, I fired my weapons (non-belt fed) on automatic a grand total of zero times. A reason to not fire the AK on automatic is that the weapon system is terrible at shedding heat. I've fired AKs on semi-auto until the wooden fore grips began to smoke, and even without being a firearms instructor, you should realize that smoking grips are usually a bad thing. I fire an AK for work two or three times a week. After one magazine (30 rounds), heat becomes an issue. This is much less a concern with the AR platform, which seems to handle heat better.

The last point is typically the debate about gas blowback vs piston operated cycling. Blowback is lighter, piston is more reliable. Personally, I prefer piston.

The point of all this is the show you that there is no consensus on which platform is the most dangerous. Personally, I'd rather carry an M4/AR platform because I find it easier to manipulate and I find it to be more accurate. There are fewer heat concerns.

Roids
    What’s the point in posting that if according to you, it won’t count because I read it on a website? No, I’ve never fired anything larger than a .22 rifle. Never claimed to have. A similar lack of hands-on technical experience using Bleach Bit to wipe a private email server didn’t stop you from complaining about what a terrible offense it was, nor did the fact that the Trump administration doing the same thing.

Roids
    Whatís the point in posting that if according to you, it wonít count because I read it on a website? No, Iíve never fired anything larger than a .22 rifle. Never claimed to have. A similar lack of hands-on technical experience using Bleach Bit to wipe a private email server didnít stop you from complaining about what a terrible offense it was, nor did the fact that the Trump administration doing the same thing.
    Staying with the firearms thing, the point is that you don't know shit about firearms, but you're offering strong opinions about gun control.

It's just like the thirty caliber clip magazine for a ghost gun that allows the gun to fire five hundred rounds in half a second. The knee jerk reaction from a bunch of people is BAN BAN BAN when they don't even know if it's a real problem.

Rifle crime, despite big headliners like this one, don't happen very often at all. Yet we want to have a national discussion about it, to prevent it from happening, even though you're far more likely to get beaten to death than you are to be shot by a rifle.

Roids
    ... and you don't know shit about hosting platforms, yet you've offered strong opinions about Hillary Clinton's use of them. Can't you see the hypocrisy?

Roids
    ... and you don't know shit about hosting platforms, yet you've offered strong opinions about Hillary Clinton's use of them. Can't you see the hypocrisy?
    You know that I've had a government hosted email address for a hot fucking minute, right? That we have to take cyber security awareness training all the time, part of which is how to properly handle that type of stuff?

Roids
    Staying with the firearms thing, the point is that you don't know shit about firearms, but you're offering strong opinions about gun control.

It's just like the thirty caliber clip magazine for a ghost gun that allows the gun to fire five hundred rounds in half a second. The knee jerk reaction from a bunch of people is BAN BAN BAN when they don't even know if it's a real problem.

Rifle crime, despite big headliners like this one, don't happen very often at all. Yet we want to have a national discussion about it, to prevent it from happening, even though you're far more likely to get beaten to death than you are to be shot by a rifle.
    the only thing I'm asking is ppl shouldn't be given the chance to own and definitely not allowed to carry around weapons that can kill and maim a large number of victims in a short amount of time....i.e., weapons of mass destruction. It seems common sense to me. Seriouslyas fuck...ppl have to register drones, why not gun?

Roids
    You know that I've had a government hosted email address for a hot fucking minute, right? That we have to take cyber security awareness training all the time, part of which is how to properly handle that type of stuff?
    Have you ever worked with a private server? If not, your opinion is invalid.

Roids
    the only thing I'm asking is ppl shouldn't be given the chance to own and definitely not allowed to carry around weapons that can kill and maim a large number of victims in a short amount of time....i.e., weapons of mass destruction. It seems common sense to me. Seriouslyas fuck...ppl have to register drones, why not gun?
    I could probably go under your sink, spend about twenty minutes, and blow up a parade.

If you think that AR/AK platforms are WMD's, then you must have been behind the Iraq invasion (the most recent one) like a motherfucker.

I think people should be allowed to have firearms, as was intended at the forming of our nation, for the reasons explained during the same. I know the "but muskets" argument is coming, but I'd remind you that a private citizen could also own a goddamn sloop of war with cannons and swivel guns.

Roids
    Have you ever worked with a private server? If not, your opinion is invalid.
    Oh, please. Even if I’d never seen the dozens of news channel documentaries on the subject, I could look it up.

Roids
    Ugh, no I don't think that AK/AR platforms are WMDs. I'm usually actually moderate on gun control compared to most people of my political persuasion. I just find that most pro-gun advocates like yourself use hypocritical criteria for being able to discuss gun control in any fashion, and that you use logical fallacies like ad hominem arguments and strawman fallacies.

Roids
    Oh, please. Even if I’d never seen the dozens of news channel documentaries on the subject, I could look it up.
    Oh really? Why is it okay for you and not for me? See, this is the hypocrisy I'm talking about, even if you're saying this only in jest.

Roids
    Oh really? Why is it okay for you and not for me? See, this is the hypocrisy I'm talking about, even if you're saying this only in jest.

Common Rubio.

Roids
    Common Rubio.
    *come on.
    If I had locks Photoshop skills I'd morph Common's face on to his God awful "Lesbian working in an Oregon bookstore" haircut.

Roids
    Who's Common?

Roids
    Who's Common?

Roids
    Hahaha. Owned.

Roids
    I could probably go under your sink, spend about twenty minutes, and blow up a parade.

If you think that AR/AK platforms are WMD's, then you must have been behind the Iraq invasion (the most recent one) like a motherfucker.

I think people should be allowed to have firearms, as was intended at the forming of our nation, for the reasons explained during the same. I know the "but muskets" argument is coming, but I'd remind you that a private citizen could also own a goddamn sloop of war with cannons and swivel guns.
    excellent point on household chemicals....you realize the allergy medicine I took 20 years ago is a controlled substance now? Why can't guns be controlled to justify public safety? And AR/AKs were designed for war....no reason to have them in a peaceful society. Well, unless you expect a (race) war to come.

Yeah, and muskets, motherfucka.

Roids
    Because any rifle is an assault rifle if it's used against another human. Or animal, even. I'm close with a pastor from Coffeyville Kansas, we've been friends for years. He's not even really a gun enthusiast but he ended up shooting an AK somewhere, loved it, and bought one. He just wanted one. There are people out there that want guns for the sake of having them. Not protection, not hunting and certainly not murder. And that's a two edged sword. Guns being available PROVIDE safety for the majority. There's always going to be psychopaths that fuck everything up, and legislation won't stop that.

Roids
    Actually, owning a gun makes you more likely to die violently.

Roids
    Hahaha. Owned.
    Well, that's my whole point. Rangar has as little knowledge about private hosts as I do about guns. Sure, like every government employee, he had a government email, and he attended a safety lecture. How is this more applicable to the topic of the Clinton private server scandal than my experience with guns, which includes firing them and my family owning them?

Roids
    Good. Iíll die like a man.

Roids
    That's such bullshit. Statistics about people that owned guns and die as opposed to the millions of people that die without them isn't even close. That's the biggest crock of shit you've posted yet. You make a lot of good points about a lot of topics, and other times you post absolute horse shit that you've heard from your hippie propaganda.

You're trying to tell me that the people that died at the hand of their own guns outnumbers the people that have died from any other cause? People that own guns illegally and commit violent acts with them not withstanding, citizens that own guns for reasons other than committing crimes aren't dying in massive numbers because they own guns. Freak accidents happen but not nearly as often as any other accident, such as cancer, car accidents, disease, etc

Owning a gun does not mean you're more likely to die from that instead of any other form of fatality.

Roids
    You know that there are literally dozens of studies backing me up, don't you? Here's one about deaths in Philadelphia:

https://www.newscientist.com/article...ot-and-killed/

Roids
    That says carrying a gun means you're more likely to die with a gun. Well no shit Sherlock. Just like driving a car makes you more susceptible to dying in a car accident. But owning a gun for hunting, target shooting, or just having one in your home in a safe or drawer for protection does not mean you're more likely to die violently.

Roids
    Not according to this academic study:

https://academic.oup.com/aje/article...olent-Death-in

Roids
    Rubio, we can sit here and Google links to our cause and we're still never going to agree. The fact that you take issue with guns and post links from places no one's ever heard of or visited doesn't change the fact that guns are a tool with different uses and they're not the issue. People are.

Roids
    You mean academic articles? I’m simply correcting your false statements with scientific data and analyses.

Roids
    Good. Iíll die like a man.
    you'll probably die with another man's gun in your hand, faggot.

Roids
    That says carrying a gun means you're more likely to die with a gun. Well no shit Sherlock. Just like driving a car makes you more susceptible to dying in a car accident. But owning a gun for hunting, target shooting, or just having one in your home in a safe or drawer for protection does not mean you're more likely to die violently.
    i think you worded that wrong, but get what you're saying.

Roids
    You mean academic articles? I’m simply correcting your false statements with scientific data and analyses.
    haha, you asshole