Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas!!!

Roids
    Don't put me in the same boat as Connie. I was simply stating the weakness of Rangar's logic and the idiocy of your "Jews invented linguistics" idea.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    No one's disputing that. The point is that the usage is so common that it's irresponsible to dismiss the argument of anyone who uses it. Pay attention.
    My point is that the majority of people who understand firearms and how they work and are used do not confuse two basic terms like that. Connie doesn't know a lot about firearms, and that's fine as it's not everybody's particular cup 'o dicks, but if you don't understand something, you shouldn't try to come up with rules on how to improve it. Magazine capacity limitations are a fine example. Limiting a pistol mag size doesn't do a goddamn thing other than make people pat each other on the back and proclaim that they're doing good.

I don't try to correct Rubio on origami, or saunion on how to hate a jew.
    I balanced all, brought all to mind,
    The years to come seemed waste of breath,
    A waste of breath the years behind
    In balance with this life, this death

Roids
    Rubio, stop trolling. You take your talking points from Feinstein, Boxer, Schumer, Bloomberg, and Soros.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    My point is that the majority of people who understand firearms and how they work and are used do not confuse two basic terms like that. Connie doesn't know a lot about firearms, and that's fine as it's not everybody's particular cup 'o dicks, but if you don't understand something, you should try to come up with rules on how to improve it.

Do you know how a nuclear bomb works? Using that logic, 99.999% of the population should have no say on nuclear non-proliferation.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    Rubio, stop trolling. You take your talking points from Feinstein, Boxer, Schumer, Bloomberg, and Soros.
    Boxer retired, you moron.

Roids
    Where did I say otherwise?

Roids
    How could I take my talking points from Boxer when she rarely appears in public?

Roids
    Rubio is just like his antifa ilk, he talks like a tough guy until they get hit in the face or ran over with a grey Challenger.

Roids
    How could I take my talking points from Boxer when she rarely appears in public?
    Maybe her long career and legacy of hating all things American, White, and Christian?

Roids
    You're reaching.

Roids
    You're reaching.
    Donít worry, Iíve got the length.

Roids
    My dick could fit into your clothes.

Roids
    My point is that the majority of people who understand firearms and how they work and are used do not confuse two basic terms like that. Connie doesn't know a lot about firearms, and that's fine as it's not everybody's particular cup 'o dicks, but if you don't understand something, you shouldn't try to come up with rules on how to improve it. Magazine capacity limitations are a fine example. Limiting a pistol mag size doesn't do a goddamn thing other than make people pat each other on the back and proclaim that they're doing good.

that's mighty elitist of you. Apparently, I know as much about this shit as the ppl making the laws. You have any solutions? Mine is stop allowing people to own anything that can shot more than 7 shots without reloading....and anything that can be easily modified, etc. I'm not saying don't have a gun, just don't have something you can kill absolutely positively kill every motherfucka in the room. Hell, I can't go hunting with my shotgun without a plug...why can someone walk around with an AR with 15 rounds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Roids
    I failed because I know what the actual gun part names are while you and Connie donít. Ok.

Boolsheet.

Roids
    Why do you keep bringing up the hunting shotgun plug for? The second amendment isnít about hunting. Itís about being able to defend our freedom from people like you and Rubio. Thatís the real reason why you leftist want to disarm us so badly.

Roids
    Damnit, I knew someone would find out that I'm the King of England, and Connie's a grizzly bear.

Roids
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about a different kind of plug.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Feng Shui View Post
    that's mighty elitist of you. Apparently, I know as much about this shit as the ppl making the laws. You have any solutions? Mine is stop allowing people to own anything that can shot more than 7 shots without reloading....and anything that can be easily modified, etc. I'm not saying don't have a gun, just don't have something you can kill absolutely positively kill every motherfucka in the room. Hell, I can't go hunting with my shotgun without a plug...why can someone walk around with an AR with 15 rounds?

Why do you think that reducing a legal magazine round capacity will prevent shootings? Again, I can change a 1911 magazine in about 1.5 seconds. Now I have another fresh (legal, under your rules) magazine, and the cops are still several minutes away. The same is true for mags and ARs. I have thirty round magazines at my house, and I can change a 15 rounder just as quickly as I can a thirty rounder. Your changes wouldn't make a lick of difference to the outcome.

Roids
    Prevent shootings? The only way to do that is get rid of guns altogether. I'm saying you shouldn't be able to easily or legally get or carry something you can kill a lot of ppl in a matter of a minutes....not even giving ppl chance to run away let alone defend themselves with their own gun or what not. Seriously, what's the problem with that? No using the right terms?

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by the enemy View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about a different kind of plug.
    I'll plug yo face with these fists, bitch.

Roids
    I'll plug yo face with these fists, bitch.
    I haven't been in the ring or on the mat in quite a while. I'm pretty sure I could tie you up into a pretzel in under 30 seconds.

Roids
    Rangar, you’re trying to reframe the conversation into one specific aspect of gun control. My main issue is with bump-sticks, which legally allowed the shooter to have an arsenal capable of shooting 600 people.

Roids
    Bump-stocks....you're argument is invalid.

Roids
    I haven't been in the ring or on the mat in quite a while. I'm pretty sure I could tie you up into a pretzel in under 30 seconds.

You totally underestimate old man strength. I'll make you humble, son.

Roids
    See how ridiculous this discussion has become? It's what has happened across this country. Some like Ranger who is one of the most sensible amongst us is totally apeshit about any gun regulation. It's like these ppl going apeshit about other ppl taking a knee during the anthem but they themselves never take their hat off or stand at attention and then boo at quiet protesters while the anthem is playing.

Roids
    Prevent shootings? The only way to do that is get rid of guns altogether. I'm saying you shouldn't be able to easily or legally get or carry something you can kill a lot of ppl in a matter of a minutes....not even giving ppl chance to run away let alone defend themselves with their own gun or what not. Seriously, what's the problem with that? No using the right terms?
    What I'm trying to tell you is that magazine capacity as discussed isn't really a limiting factor in the number of potential casualties, and because of that, scrambling to limit round counts per magazine is a stupid waste of time.

Roids
    What I'm trying to tell you is that magazine capacity as discussed isn't really a limiting factor in the number of potential casualties, and because of that, scrambling to limit round counts per magazine is a stupid waste of time.
    so, a dude having 7 shots to reload vs. 30 shots to reload isn't a deterrent or at least a chance for victims to beat their feet? I get the "he could have 4 guns to replace that one mag" argument but damn...if a guy rolls up with a cache of handguns he puts himself at a disadvantage vs. one or two guns with 15-30 capacity mags. To me, it's common sense and we have a problem that need solving. We have ppl on one side who don't want to give up guns for constitutional, recreational or defense reasons. You can have your guns...just not weapons to easily pull off mass shootings.

Roids
    If I win the lottery, imma buy as many guns and assault rifle as possible and arm every nigga in a red state. That'll get it done.

Roids
    I don't think that's been shown. In fact, most mass shooting events involve 30-round magazines or larger. In the Gabby Gifford shooting, the assailant was only able to be subdued when he reloaded. Because he was able to get off 33 rounds instead of seven (which Connie proposes), the carnage was in fact increased. It's highly unlikely that given the shooter's level of expertise, he would have been able to shoot 19 people with seven-round magazines.

Roids
    so, a dude having 7 shots to reload vs. 30 shots to reload isn't a deterrent or at least a chance for victims to beat their feet? I get the "he could have 4 guns to replace that one mag" argument but damn...if a guy rolls up with a cache of handguns he puts himself at a disadvantage vs. one or two guns with 15-30 capacity mags. To me, it's common sense and we have a problem that need solving. We have ppl on one side who don't want to give up guns for constitutional, recreational or defense reasons. You can have your guns...just not weapons to easily pull off mass shootings.
    You still don't get it.

I can change a seven round magazine in a second and a half. That's the difference between normal capacity magazines and limited capacity ones. 1.5 seconds.

That 1.5 seconds isn't going to be a very big advantage, man, and the mag cap limitations won't do fuck all.

Roids
    I don't think that's been shown. In fact, most mass shooting events involve 30-round magazines or larger. In the Gabby Gifford shooting, the assailant was only able to be subdued when he reloaded. Because he was able to get off 33 rounds instead of seven (which Connie proposes), the carnage was in fact increased. It's highly unlikely that given the shooter's level of expertise, he would have been able to shoot 19 people with seven-round magazines.
    Now you're confusing rifle and pistol magazines.

Roids
    Lock-worthy deflection.

Roids
    You still don't get it.

I can change a seven round magazine in a second and a half. That's the difference between normal capacity magazines and limited capacity ones. 1.5 seconds.

That 1.5 seconds isn't going to be a very big advantage, man, and the mag cap limitations won't do fuck all.
    You're ignoring the point that most mass shooters aren't trained soldiers.

Roids
    You're ignoring the point that most mass shooters aren't trained soldiers.
    I'm probably twice as fast as your average dude. I'm not a speed gun guy, so 1.5 isn't something that amazes anybody. Three seconds isn't going to make or break anything, outside of some very specific circumstances.

Rifle magazine changes aren't that much more difficult, either, and I'm a dude with dainty little hands (Presidential hands, now that I think about it), and limiting mag caps just makes it annoying when I'm at the range trying to stay current.

Roids

Roids
    A few seconds was enough to stop the Giffords shooter.

Roids
    A few seconds was enough to stop the Giffords shooter.
    One example doesn't change the reality of the situation.

This is why it can be frustrating to discuss firearms with people when they don't have any practical experience with them. They base everything off of a few things they read about or what they've seen at the movies. Nearly all of the "common sense" gun laws are common sense only to those who don't know much of anything about firearms.

It was the same thing when the media was hysterical about "plastic" glocks getting through airport metal detectors, or when a weapon that could fire on automatic suddenly became far more lethal a weapon than one which is capable of firing only in semi. It was the whole uzi / mac 10 time, and it was as laughable now as it was then.

Roids
    that is a big difference in ability to kill. If he's only got a 6 shot limit, he's got two 3-round bursts then he needs to reload.

*pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop*

30 rounds is...

*pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop*

Big difference. I bet those cops in Dallas would have preferred the former when that guy was picking them off.

Roids
    that is a big difference in ability to kill. If he's only got a 6 shot limit, he's got two 3-round bursts then he needs to reload.

*pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop*

30 rounds is...

*pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop* *pop-pop-pop*

Big difference. I bet those cops in Dallas would have preferred the former when that guy was picking them off.

So your recommendation is three round rifle magazines, then?

Roids
    While we're at it, what other things should be banned? Sniper rifles? Semi-automatic shotguns?

Roids
    I'm probably twice as fast as your average dude. I'm not a speed gun guy, so 1.5 isn't something that amazes anybody. Three seconds isn't going to make or break anything, outside of some very specific circumstances.
    Specific circumstance like when someone trained to interdict are nearby?

Roids
    It’s called a counter example. One study suggests that in mass shooting events with high-capacity magazines, 135% more people are shot.

Roids
    So your recommendation is three round rifle magazines, then?
    it works for booyahs.

Roids
    What MoA a rifle is too dangerous for a civilian to possess?

Roids
    While we're at it, what other things should be banned? Sniper rifles? Semi-automatic shotguns?
    for starters the ARs should go....their not hunting rifles. 30-06 is a hunting rifle. Let someone try to mowing down 10 to 20 ppl with that. Won't be no UT Tower boolsheet today.

Roids
    for starters the ARs should go....their not hunting rifles. 30-06 is a hunting rifle. Let someone try to mowing down 10 to 20 ppl with that. Won't be no UT Tower boolsheet today.
    Err...do you know why there is that particular amendment to the constitution?

Roids
    for states to have the right to raise militias, and fight against tyranny and a heavy handed federal gov't. But that shit went out the window with the Civil War. That amendment wasn't meant to allow individuals to have personal armories. That shit is proven time and time again to be against public safety. Hell, they even prohibited guns in municipalities and cow towns in the old west. It was common sense then...it's common sense now.

Roids
    For the same people that say that the government will never ever try to control it's people by force. but, then again they're the same ones that call the Trump administration nazi fascists that are willing to commit genocide.

Odd.

Roids

this is exactly why i don't agree with blanket gun control.

i don't know a lot about guns, but i don't think people who are like me should be making rulings on shit they know nothing about. otherwise you get shit shows like UFC/Boxing judging. where fucking morons have power over things they have absolutely no knowledge about.

Roids
    I am 100% certain that Connie and Rubio had no idea what a bump stock was before this shooting.

Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Roids
    i think that is likely one of your more reasonable posts
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

Roids
    I am 100% certain that Connie and Rubio had no idea what a bump stock was before this shooting.
    Neither did Paul Ryan or you.

Roids
    For the same people that say that the government will never ever try to control it's people by force. but, then again they're the same ones that call the Trump administration nazi fascists that are willing to commit genocide.

Odd.
    There have been police riots, unprevoked killings by national guard soldiers, and government sanctioned assassinations of American citizens before and after modern gun control laws in this country and that goddamn 2nd amendment wasn't mentioned in the run-up, after or even in the footnotes of all of it. You fucking moron.

Roids
    Neither did Paul Ryan or you.
    Paul Ryan is a cuck and I follow the firearms industry closely so Iíve know what bump stocks are for a while. Nice try.

Roids
    I don't have that much of a problem with guns. My problem is with the NRA and the gun industry, which have stymied sensible regulations.
    Eh, I can't exactly disagree with you here.
    -A Message From The Clergy

Roids
    Paul Ryan is a cuck and I follow the firearms industry closely so I’ve know what bump stocks are for a while. Nice try.
    We're talking bump stocks not stump cocks, you faggot. Come again.

Roids
    Oh, my bad....that was meant for enema.

Roids
    And Ranger's right. The size of the magazine clip isn't going to be a deterrent or reason to commit murder. The day that regulations are put in place to moderate the magazines is not the day that people decide to stop committing violent acts.
    -A Message From The Clergy

Roids
    You're too stupid to talk to about anything that has ever been discussed in the history of this board.

Roids
    Be nice to munge.

Roids
    Be nice to munge.
    Now even you know better than that buttercup.

You get so angry when anyone dares to question any libtard policy. Yet you come with no knowledge on anything other than talking points. You're just too much of a dumb dumb.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Muninger View Post
    And Ranger's right. The size of the magazine clip isn't going to be a deterrent or reason to commit murder. The day that regulations are put in place to moderate the magazines is not the day that people decide to stop committing violent acts.
    That’s not the point. It’s been shown that high-capacity magazines lead to 135% more people being shot.

Roids
    You lost your virginity two years ago, and you probably still don't know what a clitoris is.

Roids
    Now even you know better than that buttercup.

You get so angry when anyone dares to question any libtard policy. Yet you come with no knowledge on anything other than talking points. You're just too much of a dumb dumb.

Oooo...you got me there. I'm a liberal operative sent here to drop talking points and decimate anti-trump views. That doesn't change the fact you're still a faggot.

Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Roids
    haha what a silly set if words
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by i had sex with your mum View Post
    haha what a silly set if words
    Yes, that was.

A couple things. First, nobody gives a shit about slidefire stocks. They're novelty items that simulate innacurrate full auto fire. The only reason why he killed so many people is because there were thousands crammed together, otherwise that slide stock would have done fuck all. Full auto fire is mainly used as suppressive fire anyway. Its something you can do with your trigger finger looped in a pants belt loop if you really wanted to. (Bumpfiring)

Second, I'd like to know what new gun law would have stopped someone with the intent to kill as many people as possible from doing just that. He had the intent, the ability and the opportunity. If he didnt havr the guns (ability), he would have found another way. Dead people are still dead regardless of how they're killed.

Also, what current gun laws do we have that would have applied if they were actually enforced? From what I understand, the Federal DOJ has done fuck all when it came to enforcing gun laws the last 8 years. We should see how efficient and enforceable our current laws are before writing in new ones for a political pay on the back.

Roids
    False. Even the NRA has called for banning bump-stocks.

False. Even the NRA has called for banning bump-stocks.
    False what? Like I said, nobody gives a shit about them, even the NRA. Only YouTube commandos care about them.
    "Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." -Benjamin Franklin

Roids
    So you're saying that the NRA is lying? Perish the thought!

So you're saying that the NRA is lying? Perish the thought!
    I'm not arguing against you, you jabroni.
    "Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." -Benjamin Franklin

Roids
    Yes, you are.

Roids
    Yeah, actually, the NRA is lying. They aren't supporting legislation but "revisiting" new regulation by the ATF which had already made the decision long ago bump stocks don't come under their per view.

Roids
    So if semi-auto rifles with 20 or 30 rnd mags are banned and other "weapons of war", there are more background checks, and people with mental illness are treated, does that mean future mass shootings are hands off? No more regulations or bans?

Yeah right. Everyone knows what the answer is going to be. It will never stop and never end. It doesn't stop with guns, the liberals want to micro-manage every aspect of your life.

Here is a liberal champion saying just what I am:

Toxically masculine.

Roids
    Actually, magazines with more than 15 rounds were banned from 1994 to 2004, and mass shootings were down.

Roids
    Thatís not the point. Itís been shown that high-capacity magazines lead to 135% more people being shot.
    "High" capacity is simply standard capacity, at least the way you guys are using it.

Roids
    I heard that magazines that hold more than 15 rnds have a type of mind control that turn normal people into psycho killers. It's true.
    Toxically masculine.

Roids
    Actually, magazines with more than 15 rounds were banned from 1994 to 2004, and mass shootings were down.
    Everybody still had thirty round magazines, Rubio.

Roids
    Everybody still had thirty round magazines, Rubio.
    No. Usage of high-capacity magazines as defined by legislation, was down across the board in crimes and mass shootings.

Roids
    And there are more blacks in prison than any other group so we should ban them too. I'd gladly take only 15 round mags if we could ban black people. Deal?
    Toxically masculine.

And there are more blacks in prison than any other group so we should ban them too. I'd gladly take only 15 round mags if we could ban black people. Deal?
    But then who will entertain us with music and sports?

Roids
    "High" capacity is simply standard capacity, at least the way you guys are using it.
    Do we need to consult The Official Rangers' Unabridged Dictionary to continue this argument?

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by the unseen man View Post
    But then who will entertain us with music and sports?

Well, what did you do before? Besides fucking your sister....

Roids
    I know math isn’t your strong suit, but 54% of prisoners are white.

Roids
    I know math isn’t your strong suit, but 54% of prisoners are white.
    Per capita bae

Roids
    Do we need to consult The Official Rangers' Unabridged Dictionary to continue this argument?
    Listen, retard, the standard magazine capacity for an AK or AR is thirty rounds. Anything less than thirty is stupid and wrong, but thirty is the standard NORMAL magazine size. If you had a drum mag or some shit, THAT would be a high capacity magazine. So, are you guys wanting to ban high capacity mags, standard mags, or both? Also, I'd appreciate it if one of you highly trained and experienced gunslingers could tell me the precise round limit on a magazine that would make society safer.

Roids
    Listen, retard, the standard magazine capacity for an AK or AR is thirty rounds. Anything less than thirty is stupid and wrong, but thirty is the standard NORMAL magazine size. If you had a drum mag or some shit, THAT would be a high capacity magazine. So, are you guys wanting to ban high capacity mags, standard mags, or both? Also, I'd appreciate it if one of you highly trained and experienced gunslingers could tell me the precise round limit on a magazine that would make society safer.
    From 1994 to 2004, when the limit was 15 rounds, mass shootings went down, the number of "high-capacity" magazines used in crimes was down, and people were generally safer.

Roids
    From 1994 to 2004, when the limit was 15 rounds, mass shootings went down, the number of "high-capacity" magazines used in crimes was down, and people were generally safer.
    Crime is still on a downward trend now.

Roids
    Good point, and most experts believe that has to do with reducing atmospheric lead, but as crime in general has gone down, mass shootings have gone up.

Roids
    Short barrel shotguns have a very low capacity, so are those allowed in your utopia?

Roids
    Short barrel shotguns have a very low capacity, so are those allowed in your utopia?
    The Supreme Court has repeatedly stated that such weapons have no legitimate use.

Roids
    Oh god here we go with the ďatmospheric leadĒ again. I grew up in a house that had lead paint, Iíve fished with lead sinkers my whole life, and Iíve been handling bullets since 2000 and Iím perfectly normal.

Roids
    You probably have a micropenis.

Roids
    The Supreme Court has repeatedly stated that such weapons have no legitimate use.
    Doesnít matter, they have found a way around your dumb laws. 14Ē barrel, suck it.

https://www.mossberg.com/category/series/590-shockwave/

Roids
    You definitely have a micropenis.

Roids
    Per capita bae
    ...and you accuse ME of talking points.

Roids
    I think what you mean by "normal" is "standard". I would argue a 30 round clip isn't at all normal unless in military or war setting...which is my point about these weapons. Terms and nomenclature...it's all about terms and nomenclature.

Roids
    Bipartisan legislation defined anything over 15 rounds as "high capacity."

Roids
    you guys realize people can make guns themselves right? 3D printed guns are a thing.

like i keep saying, there's no fuckin way you're stopping gun kills, not even lowering them. the cat's out of the bag already motherfuckers, don't you get that shit? you can't ever change it because unlike Europe and Australia, America has always been a gun culture and people know how to use the fuckin internet.

like i said, you can't ever get AHEAD of the gun thing. you put laws in banning manufacturers creating fully auto weapons, guess what? motherfuckers will be printing them out in awesome pastel colors using a fuckin blueprint they downloaded off the internet.

guns are too easy to make and knowledge on how to create them is unfuckingstoppable thanks to the internet.

Roids
    Yeah, and all you need is a $10,000 3D printer.