Thread: @danawhite you peice of shit motherfuker

Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Roids

@danawhite you peice of shit motherfuker

hahaha this is gold from Mark Hunt

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/10/...eight-mma-news
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

Roids
    Love Hunt, even if he fought like a bitch against Lesnar.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

Roids
    he didn't fight a like a bitch. he's practically mentally fuckin retarded. Lesnar is the one who fought like a bitch.

Roids
    By pounding his skull into the canvas?

Roids
    pounding his skull into the canvas? you're a fuckin retard

by being all roided up and still running from a fat 43 yr old washed up Samoan in the 2nd rd like a bitch and then not being able to finish him even after being completely roided to the gills and Hunt being a gassed has been.

Brock Lesnar's win was much more about Hunt being diminished then Lesnar being awesome. if by having brain damage and not being able to pull the trigger because of it is "being a bitch" then i guess so.

Roids
    He stood with Lesnar for a full round and was afraid to pull the trigger. Why wasn’t he gassed against Lewis?

Roids
    he wasn't gassed because Lewis isn't a roided up NCAA wrestling champion the size of a fucking gorilla who's blast double must feel like getting hit by bus.

he wasn't too afraid, he was tired. the first rd, you can clearly see took a lot of energy for him to fight off Lesnar's grappling attack.

2nd rd, how is he supposed to pull the trigger when Bork Lazer is turning his fuckin back and RUNNING FROM HIM? he's already gassed out, i'm sure wasting more energy to try and chase Brock around and most likely run right into another grappling attack is the best fuckin idea in the world.

Roids
    Round 2 was pure Severn-Shamrock. Lesnar did turn and run against Cain and that guy he choked out, but he didn’t against Hunt.

Roids
    goddammit i am on my phone so can't change the thread title to 'rubio and pancakes' gay argument and frollocking thread'
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

Roids
    Mark Hunt discusses his recent health issues:

"My own .50 cal cawk." -Constantine bragging about his half inch dick.

"I was at my peak and had at least 60lbs on her. i started it not wanting to bash her; she tore into me like she wanted me dead. didn't dismantle me entirely, but out-punched me, out-boxed me, surprised me and embarrassed me." -Jimmy β

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    Round 2 was pure Severn-Shamrock. Lesnar did turn and run against Cain and that guy he choked out, but he didn’t against Hunt.
    watch the fight again, he fuckin throws a jab with his back almost completely turned from Hunt. there's times where Brock is not even facing Hunt. so i don't know what you're talking about, maybe he didn't completely run, but he was getting ready to if Hunt came forward.

you can say what you want, that Hunt sucks or whatever, and that's true, but he's not a bitch. the only bitch was Brock Lesnar. sure he won, but he looked like he was just one good punch from turning into a pussy again. lucky he was fighting a washed up CTE victim.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by T IV View Post
    watch the fight again, he fuckin throws a jab with his back almost completely turned from Hunt.
    That sounds painful, but damn. Given that Lesnar is such a contortionist, doesn’t that make him even more awesome?

Roids
    i guess you have shit ass shoulder flexibility, you've never reached into the back seat of your lyft cab? or do you just turn your head and stare at things, hoping they hop into your hands?

Roids
    Sure, I can reach into the back seat, but I would have trouble punching someone sitting behind me if I were facing forward. Then again, I don’t have the shoulder flexibility of you and Brock.

Roids
    Hunt said in an interview that he's showing signs of chronic CTE and the UFC pulled him from his upcoming Fight Night bout and replaced him with Werdum. Hunt probably won't fight again in the octagon. Jesus he's a dumb mother fucker. He tells the world he's got brain damage and then expects his employer to continue letting him enter a cage for combat. Hopefully they'll put him in the hall of fame and give him a nice fat check for his career. He deserves it. I can't stand him but the guy's a bad ass and deserves to be paid.
    -A Message From The Clergy

Roids
    @danawhite u peice of shit motherfuker why u fuckers pull me from the fight u getting another lawsuit u fuckwit u can kiss my ass u bald headed prick�������������� u put that chicken shit bitch in get fucked cocksucker

Ah, the elegance and class we've all come to know and love from Mark Hunt. I can't pretend I don't always get a kick out of this retard's rants

Roids
    Guarantee Mark Hunt is arrested for killing a woman in the next five years.

Roids
    Sure, I can reach into the back seat, but I would have trouble punching someone sitting behind me if I were facing forward. Then again, I don’t have the shoulder flexibility of you and Brock.
    dude, i never said he PUNCHED Hunt. he threw a "jab" while turning his back at Hunt who was like 2 feet away.

do you understand in what context i am now referring the situation to? you said he never turned his back and ran, but he did shit like i just described a bunch of times to Hunt.

even the punches on the ground he threw were like "i need to conserve my energy in case he gets up".

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Muninger View Post
    Jesus he's a dumb mother fucker. He tells the world he's got brain damage and then expects his employer to continue letting him enter a cage for combat.
    yeah but what do you expect? he has brain damage...

Roids
    dude, i never said he PUNCHED Hunt. he threw a "jab" while turning his back at Hunt who was like 2 feet away.

do you understand in what context i am now referring the situation to? you said he never turned his back and ran, but he did shit like i just described a bunch of times to Hunt.

even the punches on the ground he threw were like "i need to conserve my energy in case he gets up".
    Yeah, and because of those weak punches, Hunt'll never fight again.

Roids
    get fucked cocksucker, has such a deep and rich level of vitriol. it's beautiful. the whole post was really intense. that Twitter is really putting the squeeze on the English language.

Roids
    yeah but what do you expect? he has brain damage...
    He wasn't a scholar to start with.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by i had sex with your mum View Post
    get fucked cocksucker, has such a deep and rich level of vitriol. it's beautiful. the whole post was really intense. that Twitter is really putting the squeeze on the English language.
    He certainly has a way with words, doesn't he?

Roids
    Yeah, and because of those weak punches, Hunt'll never fight again.
    yeah, or maybe it was fuckin 20 years of abuse that happened prior to fighting that cheating fuck.

i don't even know why you're trying to troll about this shit, it's fuckin dumb.

Roids
    Those weren't weak punches. Hunt just has a fucking boulder for a head

Roids
    Dana is a puss. He looks fine to me

Roids
    **Insert Undertaker .gif

Roids
    Those weren't weak punches. Hunt just has a fucking boulder for a head
    they were compared to what he could've done. it's all in context. if Brock just lifted his 60lb arm and let it fall it'd probably break an eye socket, but it's pretty clear Brock is just doing enough to win during the entire fight.

what he did to Frank Mir was a brutal beatdown.

Roids
    It was also almost a decade ago. Lesnar has not won a fight since 2010.

Roids
    He won the Mark Hunt fight. No one cares what the record reflects. Everyone remembers him getting his hand raised. Just like everyone remembers Jones getting his hand raised against Cormier.

Roids
    "He ran to the endzone. No one cares that there was a flag on the play. We won!"

Roids
    That doesn't apply at all. The ref can take points away for a foul or "flag" in MMA and that didn't happen.

Roids
    ... just as the commission can take away a win, and that DID happen.

Roids

Roids
    By the way, the Iron Sheik's present is Mark Hunt's um, present.

Roids
    *Rolls eyes* Brock won. He beat Hunt's ass and got his hand raised. If we fight and I kick your ass and I'm on steroids, you still got your ass kicked, I still won. The asterisk and the complaints just come from people that love guys that lost to guys that used steroids. And your guys used them too.

Brock beat Hunt.
    Jones is the GOAT

Just how it is Nancy, I'm sorry. The athletic commission can over rule things and make them a NC, but in reality, the fact of the matter is that these guys won. They beat down a few of my favorite fighters too man.

Roids
    Also I'm fairly certain I can remember both of you discussing the Overeem win over Lesnar during our tenures here. So when Lesnar loses to a guy on steroids it is still a loss, but when it's Mark Hunt it's different.

Roids
    If we fight and I kick your ass and I'm on steroids, you still got your ass kicked, I still won.
    I highly doubt anyone would need to do steroids to kick Rubio’s ass.

Roids
    don't egg him on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    I highly doubt anyone would need to do steroids to kick Rubio’s ass.
    When you've actually bust a nut in a women, you can clown Rubio. Until then, stfu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Roids
    Also I'm fairly certain I can remember both of you discussing the Overeem win over Lesnar during our tenures here. So when Lesnar loses to a guy on steroids it is still a loss, but when it's Mark Hunt it's different.
    Overeem has used steroids before, and perhaps he used them for the Lesnar fight. He didn't get caught, though.

Roids
    What? Overeem wouldn't have even been allowed to have fought if USADA had been in place then. If his post fight urine test came back now the way it did then he'd been suspended. He absolutely did pop. They just weren't running the same tests. The tests that were "clean" were from his personal paid doctor in Holland. He'd never get away with that shit now.

Roids
    just like Brock's WIN will be forever in the annals of time or whatever, Brock will also be remembered for being A CHEATING FUCK.

he got busted, even after they gave him an exemption, and that's all there is to it. yes, he did beat Mark Hunt without any controversy in the octagon, but he definitely was on steroids for probably most of his fuckin adult life.

i don't need history books to tell me that 40 years from now. all they have to do is put a picture up of that science project and anyone with working eyes can see he's not natural.

Roids
    Who the fuck cares? It's obvious that he's on steroids. You can't sign up to fight the fucking guy knowing he's on steroids, lose, then bitch and whine that he was on steroids. Get the fuck out of here. You guys and your hate of Jones and Lesnar is ridiculous. Yet everyone just loves PRIDE.

Roids
    PRIDE was great and all, but it's not without its faults: fixed fights, horrific mismatches, Saku fighting at 205 and heavyweight instead of 185 or 170.

Roids
    Who the fuck cares? It's obvious that he's on steroids. You can't sign up to fight the fucking guy knowing he's on steroids, lose, then bitch and whine that he was on steroids. Get the fuck out of here. You guys and your hate of Jones and Lesnar is ridiculous. Yet everyone just loves PRIDE.
    Everyone loves Pride because doing steroids ISN'T CHEATING THERE.

BUT, there's a SHIT TON of people who CARE if you do steroids. if you don't think that's true, go on sherdog, or youtube, or any other fuckin website and you can see tons of plebs talking about Jon Jones isn't the GOAT.

for my perspective, i don't care. I LIKE people on steroids in fighting. i HATE USADA, but the fact still remains, the majority of the audience hates cheaters. if that wasn't a fact, then why is Barry Bonds and Mark McGwire and every other roid fuck, get the shit end of the stick? even the great Lance Armstrong got the business.

when i talk about the steroid use, i'm talking in a GENERAL SENSE OF THE POPULATION THAT WATCH THIS GARBAGE.