Results 1 to 33 of 33

Thread: The Rapepool

  1. #1
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,893
    Roids
    50000

    The Rapepool

    ...or harrassment pool.

    Ok, let’s get this started.

    Kathy Griffith....BOOM! A wildcard.

    Alex Trebek

    Ted Cruz
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  2. #2
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    Dubya
    LeBron James
    Alice Cooper
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  3. #3
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,893
    Roids
    50000
    Geraldo Rivera

    Bill Maher
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  4. #4
    Olive Privilege SPQR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pirate Coast, Florida
    Posts
    4,447
    Roids
    750060
    We are reaching peak rape.

  5. #5
    Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,873
    Roids
    0
    ha i thought this would be a DTM coke thread
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

  6. #6
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    Quote Originally Posted by i had sex with your mum View Post
    ha i thought this would be a DTM coke thread
    Nice! I totally forgot about that.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  7. #7
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,893
    Roids
    50000
    Well...looks like Geraldo is on the hook. He did some crazy shit to Bette Midler back in the 70’s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  8. #8
    Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,873
    Roids
    0
    it would want to have happened in the 70s. any day you woke up with bette middler after january 1990, you'd chew your own arm off to facilitate your escape as she slept
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

  9. #9
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    Wierd. Geraldo talked about it on The Howard Stern Show in the 1990s, saying he had an affair with Bette Midler. I remember her saying, "you call that little thing an affair?" Apparently, they recorded an inteview of her telling Barbara Walters about being drugged and assaulted at the time, but it was never shown until it hit YouTube a few da...

    Fuck it, who cares?
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  10. #10
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    I've been watching porn from different countries. It's always funny when some news anchor from Sri Lanka has to do anal porn because she lives in a shit country or whatever, but I kinda' got into Arab porn for a little while. Most of it's cool, but it sometimes gets a little rapey. The chicks always wear the hijab (headscarf), and I feel bad when the dude (whose face is always blurred out) jerks off onto her face and gets cum on her hijab.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  11. #11
    Mr. Muninger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Snake Church
    Posts
    4,411
    Roids
    240000
    Maury.

    Arnold Swarzenegger

    Robert DeNiro

    Seth McFarlan

    Kevin Durant

    Tom Brady
    -A Message From The Clergy

  12. #12
    Mr. Muninger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Snake Church
    Posts
    4,411
    Roids
    240000
    Rudy Giuliani
    -A Message From The Clergy

  13. #13
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    I mean, I feel bad for the chicks. They get brutally fucked for half an hour, and afterward, they have to walk home with cum on their hijab, put on another one, and wash the dirty one in the river or whatever.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  14. #14
    Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,873
    Roids
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    I mean, I feel bad for the chicks. They get brutally fucked for half an hour, and afterward, they have to walk home with cum on their hijab, put on another one, and wash the dirty one in the river or whatever.
    lol you asshole. nice to see your porn reviews apropo of nothing
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

  15. #15
    Olive Privilege SPQR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pirate Coast, Florida
    Posts
    4,447
    Roids
    750060
    Bette Midler and Barbara Walters?? You mean someone would actually touch them?

  16. #16
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    Midler was actually okay in the 1970s. A butterface, though.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  17. #17
    CounterCulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gated Community
    Posts
    1,060
    Roids
    748850
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    Midler was actually okay in the 1970s. A butterface, though.
    It's not about pretty looks or hot bodies. One over riding pattern (among many) that can't be ignored is these people go go out of their way to defile beauty. The acts aren't just garden variety I want to fuck a pretty girl. These guys are filthy rich they could fuck sugar babies, escorts, etc. that are just as pretty as any starlet. These sexual assault scenarios often involve abusing the girl even at expense of fucking them, like all the cases where the pervert forces the girl to watch them masturbate. They want to defile beautiful things. Bette Midler is a phenomenal talent and it would please certain degenerates to force a talent like her to do embarrassing things. Geraldo is an unapologetic scumbag so all bets are off with him. I await the hollow MSM attempts to pin Geraldo to Trump as he gets crucified

  18. #18
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    Speaking of abusing women, I watched this really disappointing video of a fat, 44-year-old, Japanese housewife screwing some dude. I mean, she had these huge, pendulous tits, which were kinda' cool. He like played with them for five minutes, and then he got out a dildo and put it between them while she squished the dildo with her tits. Strangely enough, this was the last we saw of the dildo, which was a huge mistake. As Anton Chekhov said, "if in the first act you have hung a pistol on the wall, then in the following one it should be fired. Otherwise don't put it there." And wow, that dildo never went anywhere but between her tits. After a really, really long time, he finally took out his dick, but it was tiny and flaccid. She titty fucked him for an excruciatingly long time followed by even more breast play before she finally took off her XL panty hose and generic underwear. He ate her out, and they did 69, but the lighting was terrible. I don't think in the entire video, I saw her pussy or asshole. The only redeeming quality of the video was the way she kept nodding to the camera and saying, "yes," in Japanese.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  19. #19
    CounterCulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Gated Community
    Posts
    1,060
    Roids
    748850
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    Speaking of abusing women, I watched this really disappointing video of a fat, 44-year-old, Japanese housewife screwing some dude. I mean, she had these huge, pendulous tits, which were kinda' cool. He like played with them for five minutes, and then he got out a dildo and put it between them while she squished the dildo with her tits. Strangely enough, this was the last we saw of the dildo, which was a huge mistake. As Anton Chekhov said, "if in the first act you have hung a pistol on the wall, then in the following one it should be fired. Otherwise don't put it there." And wow, that dildo never went anywhere but between her tits. After a really, really long time, he finally took out his dick, but it was tiny and flaccid. She titty fucked him for an excruciatingly long time followed by even more breast play before she finally took off her XL panty hose and generic underwear. He ate her out, and they did 69, but the lighting was terrible. I don't think in the entire video, I saw her pussy or asshole. The only redeeming quality of the video was the way she kept nodding to the camera and saying, "yes," in Japanese.
    Remembered when you used to be criticized for writing overly intelligent MMA articles? Pepperidge Farms remembers

  20. #20
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    Wow, I'm having a shitty afternoon. First, one of the nuns in the Christian-themed gangbang video I was watching had a nose ring. What happened to professionalism? I finally settled on a Holly Hendrix video, but that got lame after a while. I used to be really into her, but she uses the same facial expressions over and over again. Deep throat? Eyes rolled back. Anal? She looks like it's the best thing to happen to her all month. Who does she think she is, Connie?
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  21. #21
    Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,873
    Roids
    0
    haha a porn post with a nice ending. you know Rubio, it's said of people that if they start wanking the whole time, or stop completely, it's a hint towards the possibility of mental illness. all this porn, wow. you ok dude? that said, do tell us more about the facial expressions of these ladies. best bit.
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

  22. #22
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    With net neutrality ending in America, I'm downloading porn 24/7.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  23. #23
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    Some people are so stupid? What's the point of a Harry Potter porn parody if he doesn't shout, "expeliamus," when he comes on her face?
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  24. #24
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    I definitely think that porno chicks who only put the head of the cock in their mouths shouldn't be paid.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  25. #25
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    I like the idea of homeless-themed porn, but usually it's just regular porn with a girl pretending to be homeless. If I made porn, I'd get this smoking hot chick and have her fuck two stinking, rotting homeless guys who give her AIDS.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  26. #26
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    Oh, and don't bother downloading porn from Africa. The chicks all have ebola, and the video quality painfully low because everyone who watches it is literally people from Africa who download it off dial-up.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  27. #27
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    Man, why does every yoga-themed porn have to do the whole "Bray Wyatt performing oral sex" thing?
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  28. #28
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    Also, I'm confused whenever I see women whose panties don't match their bras. Didn't they know they were doing a porno that day?
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  29. #29
    Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,873
    Roids
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    I like the idea of homeless-themed porn, but usually it's just regular porn with a girl pretending to be homeless. If I made porn, I'd get this smoking hot chick and have her fuck two stinking, rotting homeless guys who give her AIDS.
    lemme guess. you do a good line in hobo
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

  30. #30
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,893
    Roids
    50000
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    Wow, I'm having a shitty afternoon. First, one of the nuns in the Christian-themed gangbang video I was watching had a nose ring. What happened to professionalism? I finally settled on a Holly Hendrix video, but that got lame after a while. I used to be really into her, but she uses the same facial expressions over and over again. Deep throat? Eyes rolled back. Anal? She looks like it's the best thing to happen to her all month. Who does she think she is, Connie?
    Don’t ask me, you degenerate....I don’t know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

  31. #31
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    I watched AJ Applegate do a pretty good "Cammy" cosplay video. The guy was dressed like Ryu, and it was pretty cool, but it fell apart in the third act. He was fucking her, and she started rubbing the outside of her asshole. Then he bent her over and started licking her ass. Good so far, but then they don't have anal sex at all. I mean, what was the point of all that butt play? No one likes licking ass. We do it so we can stick stuff inside there later. Pro tip: when a girl licks your ass, she probably already has a dildo with your name on it.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  32. #32
    Ronald McDonald Fists of Palm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,286
    Roids
    2329240
    Also, she was smiling like a black trumpet player from the 1920s.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

  33. #33
    Stone Cold Bursa Sac Feng Shui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,893
    Roids
    50000
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    Also, she was smiling like a black trumpet player from the 1920s.

    Ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •