Thread: why did they blow up the pontiac silverdome?

Administrator i had sex with your mum's Avatar
    Roids

why did they blow up the pontiac silverdome?

what a waste of time. i get that the place is empty, but wtf, they short for space in the bustling, growing city of Detroit? that's stupid.

it's quite funny that they fucked up the demolition. again, wtf were they thinking? why not just chuck in a stick or two more if the place looked sturdy.

i just read it will take another year to tidy up the mess. but why the fuck are they bothering? why don't they just leave it there and walk off? no-one is building shit there, and if they are, they're crazy
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

Roids
    Urban land prices in America have skyrocketed since 2000.
    -Inventor of the penis enlargement pill

Roids
    not in detroit though surely. place is a shithole
    Last edited by i had sex with your mum; 12-06-2017 at 12:10 AM. Reason: alteration
    'Shut your faggot mouth boy. You have no clue as to who the fuck you are addressing.'

Roids
    American cars stopped sucking about 10 or 12 years ago, and people are starting to warm up on the idea of buying them.

Roids
    gas guzzlers?

hang on, so why do i see so much 'buy a house for $1 OMG' stuff? if gm(?) is on the up, the workers would be sitting pretty in one of those sweet cribs. even the assholes sweeping up saddened memories and broken dreams at said demolition site could afford a cunting mansion

Roids
    Auto workers are very well paid and taken care of in America, except for the ones that work for Elon Musk/Tesla.

Roids
    so what is going on with detroit then. fuck in hell. local industry doing well/decent wages - and deserted picket-fence neighbourhoods. something fishy?

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Fists of Palm View Post
    American cars stopped sucking about 10 or 12 years ago, and people are starting to warm up on the idea of buying them.
    Yeah, but 80% of the parts are mad in Mexico....despite mortgaging this country’s future to save heir asses. And ppl wonder why those Midwesterners voted for trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy B View Post
    lol @ lock and his ridiculous private betting

Roids
    More like 10% to 15%, but whenever Trump gets angry about something, the numbers seemingly go up in most people's minds.

https://www.autoblog.com/2010/10/06/...ally-american/

Roids
    Why? Because they didn’t have enough TNT to blow up jimmy’s mom’s snatch.

Roids
    man. i is about to get all michael chiesa up in your ass. STRAIGHT in the ass.

Roids
    tell me more about what you know about detroit. i find it fascinating. is it dying/not dying? what the fuck is going on there

Roids
    Well, Detroit had nowhere to go but down. It was the crown jewel of the midwest and had mad growth/economy....which touched every corner of the globe. Easy to get material from the rust belt and easy to ship it’s products out. Unfortunately it’s economy wasn’t diverse and ppl flooded the area for jobs from places (the deep south) they weren’t going to move back to under any circumstance. Lack of innovation and riding the cash cow until it died is why it’s a shithole now. Maybe they’ll might get it together and reinvent themselves but I doubt it.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by Feng Shui View Post
    Well, Detroit had nowhere to go but down. It was the crown jewel of the midwest and had mad growth/economy....which touched every corner of the globe. Easy to get material from the rust belt and easy to ship it’s products out. Unfortunately it’s economy wasn’t diverse and ppl flooded the area for jobs from places (the deep south) they weren’t going to move back to under any circumstance. Lack of innovation and riding the cash cow until it died is why it’s a shithole now. Maybe they’ll might get it together and reinvent themselves but I doubt it.
    Yeah, pretty much the whole world revolved around Detroit. Culture, fashion, the world economy. Do you get your history knowledge from classic comic books?
    Fresh as lettuce and Bangin' dem ho's.

Roids
    Did you know, since the crown jewel of the midwest has been in eclipse, they founded another city on lake Michigan?
    Fresh as lettuce and Bangin' dem ho's.

Roids
    Quote Originally Posted by beatfarmer View Post
    Yeah, pretty much the whole world revolved around Detroit. Culture, fashion, the world economy. Do you get your history knowledge from classic comic books?
    No...the world revolved, and still revolves around deez nuts.

Roids
    UFC, UFC and ROH all have done shows recently in Detroit, and they all show outside shots and the part of the city looks alive and thriving and then wonder, is it just one or two blocks left that looks like a regular city or what? I've seen a few movies where they make references where they don't travel past like 6 mile or something
    -A Message From The Clergy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Muninger View Post
    UFC, UFC and ROH all have done shows recently in Detroit, and they all show outside shots and the part of the city looks alive and thriving and then wonder, is it just one or two blocks left that looks like a regular city or what? I've seen a few movies where they make references where they don't travel past like 6 mile or something
    I've read that Detroit has a really nice downtown but the rest of the city is niggertown

Roids
    Niggertown? Really?